Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 102. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
How much is the value of 1 VLX in USD ?  I read today in twitter that 1 VLX is now about 0.00021 USD? Can some devs. confirm ? I was thinking about to buy some, but now the price is little bit high for me, better to wait for the bounty campaign.
That to learn the answer to the question interesting you, I have just proceeded in google and have written there: VLX to btc, has found this website https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx/overview/BTC. You see information, it much more 0,00021 usd.
So, it is not valued at all at the current time. Can we expect more grows of the VLX? I can hold it for a long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How much is the value of 1 VLX in USD ?  I read today in twitter that 1 VLX is now about 0.00021 USD? Can some devs. confirm ? I was thinking about to buy some, but now the price is little bit high for me, better to wait for the bounty campaign.
That to learn the answer to the question interesting you, I have just proceeded in google and have written there: VLX to btc, has found this website https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx/overview/BTC. You see information, it much more 0,00021 usd.
Activity: 574
Is it worth considering the coins as an investment, or was I late and had to invest earlier? I hope I still have time

You have still time since the project is still recovering. Also they are improving well so joining now can also give you some good profit in the near future. Let's just hope that more and more investors will join.
Yes, absolutely developers are continuously making changes in the platform. And due to that major changes platform is consistently improving. And also they will successfully making the platform better than its previous version. That's the reason so many investors are looking forward to joining the project.
Exactly, the team is not holding back. They're working continuously and making the platform better and secure with every update. The team is working very hard and it seems like the project is only going to become better as we go ahead.
Not holding back means keeping the hope of their investors that this project is really a read deal for them. With fast trading in the future and secure transaction, this project can really help a lot for users who planned to continue using this.

This is what people needs. A fast and secured transaction that will be very convenient to them. Velox team are trying to reach the people's expectation by making their project works well.

Agree with you, they're now focusing on the ease of use of the platform so that many investors and supporters will use their platform in the future.
Yes, of course, that why is the using this beta version exchange of Velox still increasing and we have a good amount at trading now. Hope this will grow at someday.
the Velox platform will definitely grow and we can already see this phenomenon. The team actively develops and improves the platform for the convenience of the work of its followers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Is it worth considering the coins as an investment, or was I late and had to invest earlier? I hope I still have time

You have still time since the project is still recovering. Also they are improving well so joining now can also give you some good profit in the near future. Let's just hope that more and more investors will join.
Honestly its high time to invest in any cryptocurrency since bitcoin and some other altcoins are not getting the high demands.
If you do not want to wait long for profits from investing, then you should not invest. And if you can invest your funds for a long time, then you can safely make a contribution to any project that you liked!
Activity: 434

Yes, absolutely developers are continuously making changes in the platform. And due to that major changes platform is consistently improving. And also they will successfully making the platform better than its previous version. That's the reason so many investors are looking forward to joining the project.
Exactly, the team is not holding back. They're working continuously and making the platform better and secure with every update. The team is working very hard and it seems like the project is only going to become better as we go ahead.
Not holding back means keeping the hope of their investors that this project is really a read deal for them. With fast trading in the future and secure transaction, this project can really help a lot for users who planned to continue using this.

This is what people needs. A fast and secured transaction that will be very convenient to them. Velox team are trying to reach the people's expectation by making their project works well.

Agree with you, they're now focusing on the ease of use of the platform so that many investors and supporters will use their platform in the future.
Yes, of course, that why is the using this beta version exchange of Velox still increasing and we have a good amount at trading now. Hope this will grow at someday.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 196

They are taking all the challenging deeds competing with the opposite competitors and enhancing the advanced technology and implementing the innovative features which are highly satisfying all the participants.

Definitely, they just want to make things more surely and everything will be fully function as the project is on going. In this way, those who wanted to know more about the platform can definitely experience because the team already arranged it and I think it is ready to be used.
You are right, a project that are well planned and ready for everything will be a successful project. Velox is really making sure that their project will not have any malfunction.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

That price is not yet confirmed yet, But that's the price listed in their inner exchanges I guess. So I was expecting the price will boost more if they can work with sites or listed in coinmarketcap, and also work with big exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

I'm not sure about the ICO price but 0.00021 seems to be pretty low unless the token was like literally flooded and there's like trillions of tokens

I think is is around 8.5k to 11.5k satoshi so that is around 0.7 USD. If it is $0.00021  then that is really low and the risk of having a high return is non in my opinion.
I think he have wrong... lol. Maybe it is will be the price of VLX in BTC at the future? 0.00021BTC/1 VLX is possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I'm not sure about the ICO price but 0.00021 seems to be pretty low unless the token was like literally flooded and there's like trillions of tokens

I think is is around 8.5k to 11.5k satoshi so that is around 0.7 USD. If it is $0.00021  then that is really low and the risk of having a high return is non in my opinion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 280

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 182
Velox Project will take off in the future. Do you bargain now? If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
You are right, these coins really have extensive potential, but it is necessary to wait as about exchange still many don't know, there will be success like giant binance here
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

They are taking all the challenging deeds competing with the opposite competitors and enhancing the advanced technology and implementing the innovative features which are highly satisfying all the participants.

Definitely, they just want to make things more surely and everything will be fully function as the project is on going. In this way, those who wanted to know more about the platform can definitely experience because the team already arranged it and I think it is ready to be used.
Activity: 196

Honestly its high time to invest in any cryptocurrency since bitcoin and some other altcoins are not getting the high demands.
Yes, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum is not a good time to buy because is in high, you must wait until $8k again and put all your money.
Not that bitcoins and etherum are high now so not an good investment. They can really e good for future as their price will surely rise up more and it would really be profitable for the community through.
Bitcoins and etherum both are going to reach some great heights soon and also i hope the same case goes on with this project too and the  velox tokens also reaches some great heights soon.
Each cryptocurrency will have immense demand ahead which will keep the price for them high and the same is been expected from the velox tokens as the use for them will rise up more and more.
Activity: 238

Yes, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum is not a good time to buy because is in high, you must wait until $8k again and put all your money.
Not that bitcoins and etherum are high now so not an good investment. They can really e good for future as their price will surely rise up more and it would really be profitable for the community through.
Bitcoins and etherum both are going to reach some great heights soon and also i hope the same case goes on with this project too and the  velox tokens also reaches some great heights soon.
Activity: 224

Activity: 616

Jump to: