Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 98. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I was very glad about the news that you launched a bounty company with pleasure to participate in it.
Velox can really get a huge number of participants for their bounty campaign as already they are much popular and the users were seeking for thier bounty from a long time and it is out now.
This is normally, before they run bounty had a lot people follow and support them. And after they public new roadmap, they make bounty program. I myself see this is smart strategy to make more people pay attention at VLX. Greats!
Velox actually follows some excellent ways of promotions and that makes velox go much more popular ahead. This project needs some more attention from the investors and then it would turn much great ahead.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I was very glad about the news that you launched a bounty company with pleasure to participate in it.
Velox can really get a huge number of participants for their bounty campaign as already they are much popular and the users were seeking for thier bounty from a long time and it is out now.
This is normally, before they run bounty had a lot people follow and support them. And after they public new roadmap, they make bounty program. I myself see this is smart strategy to make more people pay attention at VLX. Greats!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, it sounds good. So many people were eagerly waiting for this bounty campaign, In fact, I am too excited to participate in the bounty campaign.This bounty will definitely help the Project to its growth.
Activity: 434
Yes this is very good update of Veloxcoin Project. I believe in that will have huge people come to here, not only join 22BTC bounty, but also become investor at VLX.
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
Well finally we got it, same bounty manager) Can't wait to participate! That's definitely good news for today!!!!!!11
I agree, it is bounty will be just a bomb and many users will want to join there at once. However how much will be slots? Whether everyone will be able to get there?

As long as there will be many slots anyone can participate on the bounty program created by the team Velox.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
The community of the project is getting bigger and better since we know that the developer is a legit person with so many experience.
I admire the admins and moderators as well because of them they made this project popular and gathered a lot of individuals to join thier project.
yes, the project is becoming more and more popular. Already a lot of people know about the Velox platform and would like to use it. Soon the platform will compete with other strong exchanges.

Definitely, as these platform took many development and now they are ready to take another step of their journey. This time, they are making advertisement through offering some bounty programs and hoping that this will lead them to be more popular as their trading platform is I think already available to used.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The community of the project is getting bigger and better since we know that the developer is a legit person with so many experience.
You rightly noticed! That now the project has become more recognizable among other projects! And this is all thanks to our support here and in social networks. Now the project is very popular and I hope that the platform that the team develops will become popular!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I admire the admins and moderators as well because of them they made this project popular and gathered a lot of individuals to join thier project.
yes, the project is becoming more and more popular. Already a lot of people know about the Velox platform and would like to use it. Soon the platform will compete with other strong exchanges.
That is definitely true. We can really see now that kind of progress of the Velox Project very positively. This project has a lots of supporters now, including us that keep watching what was into this project. And now, we are all waiting for this project to be able to use it completely into reality. But still goodluck to the team and keep progressing.

Yes, we are following this project for a while now and alreasy seen a lot of developments in velox project. The team is really active making more updates and this is the reason why this project already have lots of investors and supporters.
Activity: 294
That is definitely true. We can really see now that kind of progress of the Velox Project very positively. This project has a lots of supporters now, including us that keep watching what was into this project. And now, we are all waiting for this project to be able to use it completely into reality. But still goodluck to the team and keep progressing.
Activity: 574
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Well finally we got it, same bounty manager) Can't wait to participate! That's definitely good news for today!!!!!!11
I agree, it is bounty will be just a bomb and many users will want to join there at once. However how much will be slots? Whether everyone will be able to get there?
Activity: 322
Activity: 560
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Bounty campaign is already launched and looks promising. If you think that 1 VLX is currently 0.00013 btc , I would recommend just hurry up and participate: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/velox-project-vlx-bounty-update-please-change-vlx-address-to-erc20-3427010
This is great news! I have been following this project for a long time and launching a company of bounty is an excellent opportunity to get coins!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Many people, they are awaiting their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a long time and many are participating in the hope, they are looking forward to better returns than they invested. It seems they've done really hard work for this and hope they're successful

Yeah, the investors and supporters really expecting a big profit in return that is why they are keep supporting this project and hoping that the project will become very popular and successful too.
I already represent, those early investors who have appeared before all here are how glad. They sit, drink tea and see how fast the project, especially his community and together with him, respectively, scales develops.

Erm what does having tea and sitting and seeing how fast the project is in any way related to the development of the project?? I'm confused
Activity: 196
Decent project, the exchanger is simple and very easy to use. I like the fact that the team is engaged in the project
The exchange for this project would really be much popular and famous ahead which would indeed atttract a huge number of investors and users to the project which will indeed proove a better future for velox.
Hope that the exchange for velox project is launched soon because i am really eager to use their exchange to trade for some coins and i am sure that it is really going to go much smooth and intresting.
Like as many others are waiting for them to launch their exchange, many people have been following the platform for a very long time and it seems like they have worked really hard for this and hopefully they're successful.
Yes bud thats true many people is eagerly waiting for thier second launching and hopefully they will not fail this time.

Yeah, a lot of people already aware about this project and now they are expecting something that the dev will do to make this project continues success in the coming weeks.
Indeed. This project will become more popular because of their second launching of the project, definitely I wont miss this opportunity.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Due to the second launching of the project, the platform will be become more popular as well as it will gain attention towards the investors. I think everyone will use this opportunity wisely and everyone will take part to support this project.

The team launches a bounty program and this is quite a great decision because their project will be known here in this forum and what is good about their platform is that they already have their own trading site. So, I think more and more bounty hunters will come to join the program.
Bounty campaign is a good and easy way to make a promotion which it will help the project grow more and raise funds. This is the essential of all ICO's.
Activity: 154
I know that many have invested in this project and are waiting for not only the appearance of new users, but also the growth in the cost of coins
Even if the amount of investment is not giant small investors are also worried about investments and are waiting for the receipt of dividends
Activity: 130
going strong keep up the good work
Pages:
Jump to: