Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 139. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Yes, it is very pleasant when the developer is engaged in the project without cease. He not only has thought up the good idea and waits, he also tries to accelerate process on his promoting.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Excellent project with a working exchange. Has the project already had an airdrop or a bounty company? I did not see such a topic in the local branch, there were no translations either?
I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
Not yet bud, I think too that they need now a bounty campaign to help the project gain more people to support it from its development. Also, more people means popularity is increasing which has a good effect for the project.

Pretty sure that VLX did have a campaign at one point or am I confusing it with some other project? IIRC it ended pretty early on before people noticed
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
VLX is a highly potential project with great experts working with it and they have also gathered good investment. This project will become very successful in the future and give huge profits to all its supporting peoples and investor too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.

Bounty program can follow afterwards, it will be better for a project to focus on developing their platform before they introduce it to more people so that they can avoid any negative feedbacks. It's better to find out the bugs and other things that need to be fixed before the huge market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Excellent project with a working exchange. Has the project already had an airdrop or a bounty company? I did not see such a topic in the local branch, there were no translations either?
I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
Not yet bud, I think too that they need now a bounty campaign to help the project gain more people to support it from its development. Also, more people means popularity is increasing which has a good effect for the project.
Bounty campaign is a great way to spread the word about the project. It helps the platform to gain new followers which in turn helps the platform to grow. I think they should definitely go ahead the idea of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 196
It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
I don't think it quite useful in this platform because they already implemented 'anonymous' to the platform and if you use a bank card for trade, you definitely share your identification with the platform.
Bank card will be more hectic. The main reason for these platforms is to perform everything online, seemlessly. And also anonymity is at stake.
There is actaully no need for cards here is really unneccessary and un called for It might catually break down anonimity when that happens and am sure thats going to affect VLX intergrity
The team would look forward for a better security and safety of the users so i am sure that anything they would do, it would be great for all of us. This project is really doing a great work and will continue once they launch their platform successfully.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
I don't think it quite useful in this platform because they already implemented 'anonymous' to the platform and if you use a bank card for trade, you definitely share your identification with the platform.
Bank card will be more hectic. The main reason for these platforms is to perform everything online, seemlessly. And also anonymity is at stake.
There is actaully no need for cards here is really unneccessary and un called for It might catually break down anonimity when that happens and am sure thats going to affect VLX intergrity
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
So much good news from the developer in one day! I do not even know which is more glad, every news carries a chance for the growth of the coin
but now the crypto world is in trouble, the price of coins today is getting more and more humble, will all of this will always be bad news for all of us.

It's irrelevant to some degree what the market is doing as long as the Velox dev is building the product. We all know how much fun green numbers are only because we know how much stress red numbers are Wink
I am also confused what they are planning, but this is good news because velox touched the current green figure. this is very irrelevant for now.
Velox is actually going to do great job ahead so i think that more and more peoples will invest into the project for a better future as this project is surely going to be much profitable for future.
hopefully what we hope this project can do well. we always give support to this project in order for them the spirit to do their duty and achieve success.
Even i will always support the project as i have some of my funds invested into the project. This project is really going to have some good profits ahead and that is what attracted me to this project. Hope it also attracted several other investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
So much good news from the developer in one day! I do not even know which is more glad, every news carries a chance for the growth of the coin
but now the crypto world is in trouble, the price of coins today is getting more and more humble, will all of this will always be bad news for all of us.

It's irrelevant to some degree what the market is doing as long as the Velox dev is building the product. We all know how much fun green numbers are only because we know how much stress red numbers are Wink
I am also confused what they are planning, but this is good news because velox touched the current green figure. this is very irrelevant for now.
Velox is actually going to do great job ahead so i think that more and more peoples will invest into the project for a better future as this project is surely going to be much profitable for future.
hopefully what we hope this project can do well. we always give support to this project in order for them the spirit to do their duty and achieve success.
Activity: 224

Bounty programs is one of the best way to make the project to be popular in the this forum and also in social media. I am hoping soon that they will announced us with positive news.

Creating programs like that establish massive audience on that way the project can reach more supporters and investors through their bounties.  Smiley
They will soon launch the bounty programme after the launch of their whitepaper according to the announcement from the team member. That would really go much more smooth and also several good investors will get attracted towards this project soon.
Activity: 518

Bounty programs is one of the best way to make the project to be popular in the this forum and also in social media. I am hoping soon that they will announced us with positive news.

Creating programs like that establish massive audience on that way the project can reach more supporters and investors through their bounties.  Smiley
It also enriches the Velox platform with the better traffic if super bounty plans was launched it attracts all the supporters to utilize this opportunity and spread the word Velox to all the other social channels and reach the potential investors.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I am still wondering about the past ICO 175K VELOX tokens. If there were all sold out or not? I think I didn't see any updates on that one. I will wait for the admin's answer.
92,000 VLX of the 175,000 VLX offered were sold.

We do not have any sort of fiat association on our current or on any of our future platforms. We will never, ever accept any sort of fiat currency on any of our platforms.

Bounty programs are proven to make any project popular in different social media platforms and channels. With such, this project will increase its viewers and engagements. After that they can gain more investors as well as supporters.

We will be releasing a managed bounty campaign after the whitepaper release.
Activity: 210

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Bounty programs are proven to make any project popular in different social media platforms and channels. With such, this project will increase its viewers and engagements. After that they can gain more investors as well as supporters.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 168
VELOX is a good encryption anonymous currency project, but after the whole world to me for supervision, anonymous currency development is not particularly optimistic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Latest Velox Project Update:

We are now listed on Delta, the Asset Portfolio Tracking app for Desktop, Android and iOS:
https://twitter.com/get_delta/status/973938867496726529

VeloxExchange now listed on BlockFolio Exchange Requests. Vote for Velox to be added to Blockfolio here:

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange

Velox is now listed on CryptoCompare.com - The CryptoCurrency Volume Index:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx

The Velox Project has an updated quarterly roadmap:
Click here to view the Velox Updated Roadmap!

VLX Exchange has integrated CloudFlare technology to improve load-times and protect from all types of DDoS attacks!
Try the new fast VLX exchange:

https://vlxexchange.com

Coming soon:
- The Velox Project whitepaper is near! Expected publishing is Early April 2018. The whitepaper will outlay all of our upcoming endeavours, both major and minor. It will also recap on our goals, our beliefs, our core values and exactly how we plan to achieve each project.
- VeloxCoin.org is underway to be migrated to a new domain and undergoing a complete revamp which will include a greater amount of information about the project and its upcoming endeavours. Stay tuned for updates!

There are already a lot of happenings with velox project and the dev is still doing more updates now. I hope many will continue to support this project and the popularity will increase more.
Yes indeed I am waiting to see thier tokens listed to the exchanges like poloniex or bittrex for me to buy thier tokens.
Activity: 238
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Latest Velox Project Update:

We are now listed on Delta, the Asset Portfolio Tracking app for Desktop, Android and iOS:
https://twitter.com/get_delta/status/973938867496726529

VeloxExchange now listed on BlockFolio Exchange Requests. Vote for Velox to be added to Blockfolio here:

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange

Velox is now listed on CryptoCompare.com - The CryptoCurrency Volume Index:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx

The Velox Project has an updated quarterly roadmap:
Click here to view the Velox Updated Roadmap!

VLX Exchange has integrated CloudFlare technology to improve load-times and protect from all types of DDoS attacks!
Try the new fast VLX exchange:

https://vlxexchange.com

Coming soon:
- The Velox Project whitepaper is near! Expected publishing is Early April 2018. The whitepaper will outlay all of our upcoming endeavours, both major and minor. It will also recap on our goals, our beliefs, our core values and exactly how we plan to achieve each project.
- VeloxCoin.org is underway to be migrated to a new domain and undergoing a complete revamp which will include a greater amount of information about the project and its upcoming endeavours. Stay tuned for updates!

There are already a lot of happenings with velox project and the dev is still doing more updates now. I hope many will continue to support this project and the popularity will increase more.
Activity: 280
Jump to: