Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 140. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Velox Team,

before you start with your bounty campaign;  I highly advice you to look for a good bounty campaign manager and not to organize the bounty campaign yourself. There are some good bounty managers that I can recommend you, if you want.   Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I am still wondering about the past ICO 175K VELOX tokens. If there were all sold out or not? I think I didn't see any updates on that one. I will wait for the admin's answer.
Good question. The fact that the team released a new update is certainly good, but that's really did not mention the previous tokens. It is not known whether they sold them or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
I don't think it quite useful in this platform because they already implemented 'anonymous' to the platform and if you use a bank card for trade, you definitely share your identification with the platform.
Activity: 294
This is really a good project and I have followed it.  Cheesy Cheesy                              
Activity: 252
It's very good that the stock exchange is developing and in the best possible version I would like to see the trade with a bank card.
Activity: 574
Latest Velox Project Update:

We are now listed on Delta, the Asset Portfolio Tracking app for Desktop, Android and iOS:
https://twitter.com/get_delta/status/973938867496726529

VeloxExchange now listed on BlockFolio Exchange Requests. Vote for Velox to be added to Blockfolio here:

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange

Velox is now listed on CryptoCompare.com - The CryptoCurrency Volume Index:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/vlx

The Velox Project has an updated quarterly roadmap:
Click here to view the Velox Updated Roadmap!

VLX Exchange has integrated CloudFlare technology to improve load-times and protect from all types of DDoS attacks!
Try the new fast VLX exchange:

https://vlxexchange.com

Coming soon:
- The Velox Project whitepaper is near! Expected publishing is Early April 2018. The whitepaper will outlay all of our upcoming endeavours, both major and minor. It will also recap on our goals, our beliefs, our core values and exactly how we plan to achieve each project.
- VeloxCoin.org is underway to be migrated to a new domain and undergoing a complete revamp which will include a greater amount of information about the project and its upcoming endeavours. Stay tuned for updates!
This update about Velox Project is definitely really great. The way it is listed on many exchange means that it's doing good in its progress. This will definitely increase more investors for this project which means more support!

Thanks to the efforts made by the team who are really dedicated to this project. That's a great step for the project itself because once a project is listed, that's considered as a great leap for them. Yeah. They will really earn more investors if people will hear about it's progress.
Yes, have a lot of task VLX exchange team have finished and they will gain more trusted from investor by this new updates.
I will look forward to your next updates in the Velox Project Information Paper. I'm sure this will be as promising as your recent news.
Excellent project with a working exchange. Has the project already had an airdrop or a bounty company? I did not see such a topic in the local branch, there were no translations either?
I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
I agree I am also planning the same thing mate. I can see that they are getting alot of support so its high time to join the boat.
Activity: 196
I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

Yeah I think they are preferring for the exchanger first not the token & they should also announced for bounty,because after the exchanger successful they need work on tokem.

Velox plan is putting the token to the exchanges that it could get more attentions to the investors. The plan is great and it will benefit us all.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I am still wondering about the past ICO 175K VELOX tokens. If there were all sold out or not? I think I didn't see any updates on that one. I will wait for the admin's answer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

Yeah I think they are preferring for the exchanger first not the token & they should also announced for bounty,because after the exchanger successful they need work on tokem.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

We are now listed on Delta, the Asset Portfolio Tracking app for Desktop, Android and iOS:

VeloxExchange now listed on BlockFolio Exchange Requests. Vote for Velox to be added to Blockfolio here:

VLX Exchange has integrated CloudFlare technology to improve load-times and protect from all types of DDoS attacks!

Coming soon:
- The Velox Project whitepaper is near! Expected publishing is Early April 2018. The whitepaper will outlay all of our upcoming endeavours, both major and minor. It will also recap on our goals, our beliefs, our core values and exactly how we plan to achieve each project.
- VeloxCoin.org is underway to be migrated to a new domain and undergoing a complete revamp which will include a greater amount of information about the project and its upcoming endeavours. Stay tuned for updates!
This update about Velox Project is definitely really great. The way it is listed on many exchange means that it's doing good in its progress. This will definitely increase more investors for this project which means more support!

Thanks to the efforts made by the team who are really dedicated to this project. That's a great step for the project itself because once a project is listed, that's considered as a great leap for them. Yeah. They will really earn more investors if people will hear about it's progress.
Yes, have a lot of task VLX exchange team have finished and they will gain more trusted from investor by this new updates.

I fully support your opinion. Potential investors and investors who have already invested in the project should see all the efforts of the team and what they could already achieve
The team is really pushing its boundaries. Great to see new updates from the project. The team is surely catching some pace and is getting ready for the big release.

Yup, and I guess they have caught the attention of the potential investors and their supporters by their released update. Such a great news! It's the best time to settle your investment on the project.
Gaining the attention of many potential/future investors is really a great thing for the team and platform itself. It will really help a lot in order to fund well the Velox Project for a more better and reliable development of it.
That is a really great thing for a project. This will definitely help the platform grow. The team has been working hard constantly and they're releasing updates which in my opinion shows how capable they are. This project has everything that is needed to go a long way.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Coming soon:

Activity: 434

I fully support your opinion. Potential investors and investors who have already invested in the project should see all the efforts of the team and what they could already achieve
The team is really pushing its boundaries. Great to see new updates from the project. The team is surely catching some pace and is getting ready for the big release.

Yup, and I guess they have caught the attention of the potential investors and their supporters by their released update. Such a great news! It's the best time to settle your investment on the project.
Gaining the attention of many potential/future investors is really a great thing for the team and platform itself. It will really help a lot in order to fund well the Velox Project for a more better and reliable development of it.
Yes, i totally agree with all of you. Have a lot of people pay attention at this project. That why when they have new updates, have a lot of comment appear.
Activity: 280

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

I can see this as one of the most used trading exchange in the future, the fact that the price is stable during a bear market means that a lot of people are really interested.

Well, this is still new and it is still too early to say that but everyone has entitled with their own opinion.  Anyway, this project still in the process of developing the platform and team are doing their best to give us a better services.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Coming soon:

Velox is really doing the right thing. Every move they make are well planned. The team is really professional on what they are doing. It is a great opportunity for us thst follow velox from the start and they didn't failed us all.

Exactly my friend. The dev team are really professionals to their works. They never stopped finding ways inorder to satisfy the people here on this thread. Eventhough we waited a little time about the progress of this project but they never failed us and instead, they gave us a very good updates.

We already seen a lot of new improvements from the velox project. This are proof that dev is really serious with the developments of this project and they want it to be successful.
If its support i will really give them the pointer here they did great with VLX and i feel like we are yet to see even greater things coming
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think the designer will try to create access to exchange practically from any point of Earth , where there is Internet. Excluding countries, in which is prohibited bitcoin, problems are not necessary project, for the beginning it is necessary to be fixed in this competitive world of exchanges.
Jump to: