Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 182. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 13, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 02:41:44 AM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:07:49 AM
I see a website : https://vlxexchange.com/ said about Velox exchange? Is it scam site everyone? I see it at Velox China Telegram Community Cheesy
Shocked at their website the link for the exchange is: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and that link is different. Hmmmm, the team must really look upon this to investigate that you and others think a scam site that might be a problem for the platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 12, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
this is a healthy point of view about cryptocurrencies in centralized or decentralized exchanges. It is not about KYC yes, I agree with you. It's just about stupid verification steps even at the end bcs of stupid reason u get not approved or verified and your account get frozen for many weeks or months. And the exchange itself does not need to get hacked, even the owner of the exchange service can runaway with all cryptocurrency in one day like in coinsmarkets.com  where I also leave some coins for stake (over 10 different coins - one of them Tokyo Coin which get listed now in CoinmarketCap)

Right but you shouldn't forget that many so called decentralized exchanges are often not fully decentralized but have some centralized on-ramps or any other centralized functionality where someone could take your money and run. If you have a look at the Bitshares DEX it isn't fully decentralized as it also operates with Openledger gateways.

Yep, I am aware of that, I don't put any exchange in decentralized category just because the team claims that their platform is decentralized, usually I spend lots of to time on figuring out how the platform works if I got interested in a project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
I see a website : https://vlxexchange.com/ said about Velox exchange? Is it scam site everyone? I see it at Velox China Telegram Community Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
February 12, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
Now is so boring and the current exchange is purely for the VLX coin pairs. What will coming to the future and how many pairs we will have at Velox Exchange?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 12, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
I think that we should all be patient for some other circumstances that is happening in the Velox Project. I guess that we all here knew and understand that this maintenance is for the much better outcome of the Velox Project and to be a more productive project for the whole community.

Yeah, there is no need to rush velox project. They just need to tale their time and continue to develop the project. I am looking forward that bugs from this project will be all fix.
Great, which this is another trading and exchanging site that is very attractive project. Well, it looks like almost the same features of other exchange sites. Hoping that their would be an advantage features compare to other exchange sites. I'm looking forward on this project that it looks like have a bright future.

You are right, a lot of projects now already have the same features. Velox project need to add more features for them to become different from existing exchanges. Looking forward for it to happen.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 05:22:44 PM
Don't you think the anonymity is soon as well as bane? Won't there be problem of people being anonymous and scamming others? Do you guys have any plans to tackle this situation?
Activity: 196
February 12, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
I think that we should all be patient for some other circumstances that is happening in the Velox Project. I guess that we all here knew and understand that this maintenance is for the much better outcome of the Velox Project and to be a more productive project for the whole community.

Yeah, there is no need to rush velox project. They just need to tale their time and continue to develop the project. I am looking forward that bugs from this project will be all fix.
Great, which this is another trading and exchanging site that is very attractive project. Well, it looks like almost the same features of other exchange sites. Hoping that their would be an advantage features compare to other exchange sites. I'm looking forward on this project that it looks like have a bright future.
Basically specific advantages are not necessary. It is already enough that its own coin traded on this most exchange is created. It is necessary that tenders pass safely and quickly.
This unique trading and exchanging project will surely takes place a huge success as they are really serious in their decision and deliverables so they build their own exchange platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 12, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

Basically specific advantages are not necessary. It is already enough that its own coin traded on this most exchange is created. It is necessary that tenders pass safely and quickly.
Activity: 196
February 12, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
I think that the aim is pretty clear here, to make a traders life more convinient which should definitely be the prime goal. Anonymity is a great feature as it will keep all the hackers away. Im stoked to see how velox competes with other projects.
I agree with you and your first part clearly, but I think that anonymous transferring and transaction will increase the number of scammers who won't be trackable.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 12, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

Hurry is the work of devil and no project can have success in a hurry. Each project needs a huge time for the developers to remove all the bugs and make the site ready for the viewers to view. The more time the project will take, the more we can rely on it.

Instead we experience a live website with huge issues and mainly which discomforts is the Latency and it is better we all wait to work with a platform which is working fine, dev can take their own time to pull the pure paths and analyze the bugs caused and fix.
i think they already issue a notice on the bugs best is just to hold for dev to fix that issue am sure they are working on it
Yes you are right.The devlopers noticed all bugs into the exchange platform and they fixed most of it but still some of remaining and i hope they will soon fix it so all people can easily use this platform without any issues.
They must fixed it as soon as possible so that investors can appreciate the app. Also, the team I think is doing their best that they can to avoid getting bad reputations because other investors are really perfectionist and wanted to have a perfect app just my thoughts.
Yes, a perfect application with no bugs is the required app for the investor and every investor  once checks the platform and its stable way of interacting with the users. Team is taking more efforts in taking this project to the moon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Hurry is the work of devil and no project can have success in a hurry. Each project needs a huge time for the developers to remove all the bugs and make the site ready for the viewers to view. The more time the project will take, the more we can rely on it.

Instead we experience a live website with huge issues and mainly which discomforts is the Latency and it is better we all wait to work with a platform which is working fine, dev can take their own time to pull the pure paths and analyze the bugs caused and fix.
i think they already issue a notice on the bugs best is just to hold for dev to fix that issue am sure they are working on it
Yes you are right.The devlopers noticed all bugs into the exchange platform and they fixed most of it but still some of remaining and i hope they will soon fix it so all people can easily use this platform without any issues.
They must fixed it as soon as possible so that investors can appreciate the app. Also, the team I think is doing their best that they can to avoid getting bad reputations because other investors are really perfectionist and wanted to have a perfect app just my thoughts.
Activity: 350
February 12, 2018, 02:43:35 PM
Velox platform is going to return the previous trading platform
Activity: 380
February 12, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

Activity: 238
February 12, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
I think that the aim is pretty clear here, to make a traders life more convinient which should definitely be the prime goal. Anonymity is a great feature as it will keep all the hackers away. Im stoked to see how velox competes with other projects.
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 01:35:03 PM
Here and figured out. And then they began to panic. The developers respond and do not ignore all our questions. Great work!
with this I think increase the trust of people to this project may succeed success always.
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

What diffrent about Velox is that It's a decentralized exchange , unlike the other exsiting exchange platforms ,which are highly centralized , With Velox you won't be worried about insider trading and bots.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 12, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Activity: 238
February 12, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

Jump to: