Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 184. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
hi guys why is impossible sell or buy velox coin in velox exchange Huh thanks

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

yes, you are right, we can now make trading in their websites now. I just hope that velox exchange sites will accept many kinds of coins. Looking forward for more updates from this project.
Is this really not a trial version? I still didn't not try their trading sites so I am curious what is the status of their platform. Well, I am hoping this will be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
Yes it will surely be a annynomous and trustworthy platform for trading which will support almost each currency. This project is really going to rock the markets ahead and i am currently tracking each and every activity of this project.

well, there are now quite few projects like Velox; decentralized exchanges but also still not launched yet. The competition is growing and Velox needs to have something unique to gain more traders and investors.

I agree, which this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 11, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

yes, you are right, we can now make trading in their websites now. I just hope that velox exchange sites will accept many kinds of coins. Looking forward for more updates from this project.
Is this really not a trial version? I still didn't not try their trading sites so I am curious what is the status of their platform. Well, I am hoping this will be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
Yes it will surely be a annynomous and trustworthy platform for trading which will support almost each currency. This project is really going to rock the markets ahead and i am currently tracking each and every activity of this project.

well, there are now quite few projects like Velox; decentralized exchanges but also still not launched yet. The competition is growing and Velox needs to have something unique to gain more traders and investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
Dev, what's going on? I'm not removed from the site. Please check why the site does not open.
Without panic. For the beginning read information said developer. The site will earn soon. And you will be able quietly and without problems to go to your cabinet.
Could you close your browser, open and try again as there might be any connection issues you are facing and if you could find out any trouble please shoot us the reference.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:49:45 PM
Too much bugs
I respect your comment on this project, but i think that you should be more special and state the whole query and also provide references and links.
Such references and links will really help us actually understand what are the bugs you are facing with Velox platform and it makes us to identify the issues where we can fix it working on those bugs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
Too much bugs
I respect your comment on this project, but i think that you should be more special and state the whole query and also provide references and links.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
Dev, what's going on? I'm not removed from the site. Please check why the site does not open.
Without panic. For the beginning read information said developer. The site will earn soon. And you will be able quietly and without problems to go to your cabinet.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 11, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

Did you check clearing all the cache in your system ? also how about your network is that fast and working fine by properly connected ? Please recheck these levels and try again.
No, its not a problem with the internet or the cache but the exchange was down for some time as they were under maintaince of the platform and were adding some updates. Soon you will be able to view the platform as it is released again by the developers.
Activity: 518
February 11, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Did you check clearing all the cache in your system ? also how about your network is that fast and working fine by properly connected ? Please recheck these levels and try again.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 11, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
the site is under maintenance for quite some time now . It's not just you everyone is facing problems with the platform , we just have to wait and see how the platform is going to turn out after the maintenance and for the devs announcements.

I am hoping that the platform will add some new features and make some changes in the beta version. This platform is upgrading very rapidly day by day and it is also get high support from the investors. They have a great team of developers which keep the project always updated in the development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 02:48:26 PM
Velox Bolt Platform Official Share Currency temporarily velox exchange platform business.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
February 11, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
read the message at the top of the original post.

Activity: 98
February 11, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
the site is under maintenance for quite some time now . It's not just you everyone is facing problems with the platform , we just have to wait and see how the platform is going to turn out after the maintenance and for the devs announcements.

Activity: 380
February 11, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

Velox exchange is specially made for the excahange of velox coins.so you can easily trade velox on it's own exchange.you can also trade many other coins on this exchange.as some bugs are into this exchange but devlopers will fixed it.
February 11, 2018, 10:46:05 AM
Velox Project is very amazing, of course to mention the team behind these progressive developments of this project. They make this project to be known by more people in different strategies needed. I am glad that I stay watch and support this project because it has a great platform for the whole community. Hope that it will be known by more investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.

As long as the bugs only affect the user experience everything is fine. Let's hope they got all the security stuff right so we are not going to end up losing coins.

The team should realize that their pre-beta has many bugs to fix. But this a good opportunity to see the vulnerability of their site and to also to make more improvements.

You are right, in this beta phase devs can check bugs that will occur providing that beta testers will report all bugs they will find. This project is really serious and I am hoping that they will be successful in the near future.
By the help also of the users I am hoping they can improved their app. I hope this will fixed soon so that it can be used and try what will be the outcome of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 11, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
Too much bugs

You can report it to the devs or just posts all the bugs you have found here so that devs will be aware of this and they will fix it. Just be reminded that this is a new project and finding bugs now are normal.
Activity: 574
February 11, 2018, 08:34:16 AM
Too much bugs

What kind of errors are you talking about? If you find errors in the project itself, report it to administrators.
meaning that a lot of errors users found in the beta version of the exchanger Velox. At the moment I hope the developers are trying to eliminate all the problems in the work of the site.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 11, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
With the advance trading features and 5 top cryptocurrencies accepted in velox vault it will surely attract traders to join thier platform.

I agree, advance trading features will surely gains more interest from the investors, I am still hoping that aside from the top cryptocurrencies accepted in velox trading velox will be added more cryptocurrencies soon.
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 07:14:42 AM
I didnt know that you guys have already added velox coin exchage app in android version. Do you guys have plans of adding other cureencies tradable to vlx coin to your platform?
we just wait for the good news I'm sure this project will make something new again and more interesting.
Yeah, I'm sure that others cryptocurrencies were able to trade on their exchange, you should wait a little longer for that.
it's okay if we have to wait a long time only this really makes everyone proud later on.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 11, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.

As long as the bugs only affect the user experience everything is fine. Let's hope they got all the security stuff right so we are not going to end up losing coins.

The team should realize that their pre-beta has many bugs to fix. But this a good opportunity to see the vulnerability of their site and to also to make more improvements.

Yeah they seem to be fixing those bugs and I think they know about it so they will handle that effectively
Jump to: