Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 186. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 04:15:07 PM
I can see that you are working hard. There are wallets for all the platforms, you exist on many social medias.
When do you want to release the Bounty Campaign? I would join it with pleasure!
Bounty Campaign will be released very shortly as i believe all the allocations are set and Velox looking for the more supporters where its hardwork need to be spread around the social channels.

Is there gonna be a new bounty campaign? If yes, then I will surely join this because this is the best time to earned some free coins from velox project. I really hope it will happen.
I am  still upset with the translation campaign Sad

Meh, most translation campaigns are first come first serve. There's a boatload of projects just look for the one that suites you and do it. Forget about this one
Just be patient and wait for the social media campaigns ,the translation campaigns for the good projects usual get filled really fast ,you just need to be on the look out when it comes to the translation campaigns . Find other bounties untill Velox release theirs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 10, 2018, 03:20:45 PM
hi guys why is impossible sell or buy velox coin in velox exchange Huh thanks

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

yes, you are right, we can now make trading in their websites now. I just hope that velox exchange sites will accept many kinds of coins. Looking forward for more updates from this project.
Is this really not a trial version? I still didn't not try their trading sites so I am curious what is the status of their platform. Well, I am hoping this will be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
Yes it will surely be a annynomous and trustworthy platform for trading which will support almost each currency. This project is really going to rock the markets ahead and i am currently tracking each and every activity of this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

yes, you are right, we can now make trading in their websites now. I just hope that velox exchange sites will accept many kinds of coins. Looking forward for more updates from this project.
Is this really not a trial version? I still didn't not try their trading sites so I am curious what is the status of their platform. Well, I am hoping this will be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 10, 2018, 02:20:07 PM
I can see that you are working hard. There are wallets for all the platforms, you exist on many social medias.
Bounty Campaign will be released very shortly as i believe all the allocations are set and Velox looking for the more supporters where its hardwork need to be spread around the social channels.

Is there gonna be a new bounty campaign? If yes, then I will surely join this because this is the best time to earned some free coins from velox project. I really hope it will happen.

Meh, most translation campaigns are first come first serve. There's a boatload of projects just look for the one that suites you and do it. Forget about this one
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
February 10, 2018, 02:00:38 PM
Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.

As long as the bugs only affect the user experience everything is fine. Let's hope they got all the security stuff right so we are not going to end up losing coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Try applying again for the campaign. Did the managers did not accept you or they cancelled the translation campaign? This project is really good and also it is a starting of a huge bright and successfull exchange ahead.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 10, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

If you have troubled with it try to contact the dev. May I know what happened with the translation campaign? Anyway velox project is gaining a lot of popularity now, I hope many investors already participated.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 10, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

Activity: 434
February 10, 2018, 09:28:23 AM
More people are getting much excited to buy / sell Velox Coin in the Velox Exchange. This is a great opportunity of the project and I wanted this to continuously happen. The Velox Project has been in along way run but still kicking and making developments. This is great and I hope that the team will keep it up.
Activity: 672
February 10, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Mate just don't trade or invest yet. I think they are running a beta on their site to detect bugs. We can wait for further updates.

It was promised us beta version. It can be will turn out to test her to some people. If will settle and will give access developers. I would take advantage of this service.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 10, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

Do you mean automatically transferred or we will transfer it manually? I hope it will be automatically since it may cause issues again if users will transfer it manually.
In my experience, the team will ask for your information regarding your exchange account and they will be the one who will handle the transferring of your coins or data in the new exchange.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 10, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

Do you mean automatically transferred or we will transfer it manually? I hope it will be automatically since it may cause issues again if users will transfer it manually.
In my experience, the team will ask for your information regarding your exchange account and they will be the one to transfer your coins or database in the new exchange.
Activity: 280
February 10, 2018, 06:34:01 AM
This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.
You seems so positive about the platform and I think the team must do their best just make your speculations come true. KYC is now being eshtablished on other trading site so I am hoping this app would not require such steps.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 10, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Mate just don't trade or invest yet. I think they are running a beta on their site to detect bugs. We can wait for further updates.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 10, 2018, 06:18:03 AM
This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.
Activity: 574
February 10, 2018, 05:51:01 AM
I didnt know that you guys have already added velox coin exchage app in android version. Do you guys have plans of adding other cureencies tradable to vlx coin to your platform?
we just wait for the good news I'm sure this project will make something new again and more interesting.
Yeah, I'm sure that others cryptocurrencies were able to trade on their exchange, you should wait a little longer for that.
I assume that this will not happen immediately, but a little later. To begin with, the platform must be tested for stable operation, and then you can add other tokens.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 04:43:06 AM
I didnt know that you guys have already added velox coin exchage app in android version. Do you guys have plans of adding other cureencies tradable to vlx coin to your platform?
we just wait for the good news I'm sure this project will make something new again and more interesting.
Yeah, I'm sure that others cryptocurrencies were able to trade on their exchange, you should wait a little longer for that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:16:50 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.
Jump to: