Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 212. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 16, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
How does the company promote the creation of an independent exchange? Where, on which exchanges does the developer plan to listing the coins of his exchange?
Is an anonymous trading and exchange and am sure there is no better place to list the coin than their own exchange platform i means example is ku exchange here is not listed anywhere but KUExchange so basically it might stand as a share token and hey Velox has bounty and lots of promotions and my guess is they are over now but they have promoted their medium really well
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 16, 2018, 12:15:15 PM
How does the company promote the creation of an independent exchange? Where, on which exchanges does the developer plan to listing the coins of his exchange?

I think it was mentioned somewhere in the thread that the coin is not going to be listed anywhere apart from the VLX exchange itself (kinda like BNB by binance)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 11:06:33 AM
I do not know how the platform can become anonymous, when the citizens of America and China are kept away from participation by state structures. Developers will have to undergo serious pressure.
Yes, several exchanges are now facing some problems due to the government of china and USA and also the government of South Korea. I hope the developers will surely find out a way of it to lead their project to the next step of sucess. Also VLX is really a annynomous trading platform which will give us good returns and the best service.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 16, 2018, 10:30:45 AM
I think in connection with the latest prohibitions on the circulation of crypts in China, anonymous exchanges will be very much in demand in China, and probably not only in China, many governments are against crypts.

ı think they are not against crypto; they are against anonym trading, bcs they can not get taxes  Grin  But those exchanges like bittrex, poli, etc. are centralized and they have to follow the rules from the governments with Verification, KYC...
Activity: 196
January 16, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
There are other decentralized exchanges that ask for nothing just to import your private key like etherdelta. So is this is like a black market ! We are living in crypto world and asking personal questions is not a good thing
You may be partially right and your statement has some valid points but this project may just be trying to secure the system.
Activity: 602
January 16, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
Velox Project is making more supporters. Of course, a project will only get more people that will get interested if the project is interesting and they will only engage to it if the project is worth to give the trust. A secure and a promising project worth the time and effort of people around. So this Velox Project, only proves its security and potential to make a changes and advantages compared to ither projects out here. I was really looking forward for the success of this project. So keep making interesting developments and new updates for the people to be more motivated. GoodLuck to the team.
You're right about what you understand about the project. Knowing that this platform will surely maintain our anonymity , so probably more investors will surely support this project. I am also looking for their latest announcements of their activities.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
How can i buy coins?
That to purchase these tokens you should proceed to official site exchange and to produce purchase, choosing any trade from presented in the section to sale.
https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
January 16, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
I think in connection with the latest prohibitions on the circulation of crypts in China, anonymous exchanges will be very much in demand in China, and probably not only in China, many governments are against crypts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 16, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
What I like about using cryptocurrencies is that I can trade or invest while I am keeping my anonymity. For some reason, a lot of exchange are now requiring you to get verified first like having a KYC making it more expensive and the process is getting slower. I hope with the VeloxBolt this problems will be taken care off.

Yeah, they have a feature that will make transactions anonymously, this feature will surely make the project become popular and because of veloxbolt more investors will be attracted to participate in the project
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 09:16:16 AM
Velox Project is making more supporters. Of course, a project will only get more people that will get interested if the project is interesting and they will only engage to it if the project is worth to give the trust. A secure and a promising project worth the time and effort of people around. So this Velox Project, only proves its security and potential to make a changes and advantages compared to ither projects out here. I was really looking forward for the success of this project. So keep making interesting developments and new updates for the people to be more motivated. GoodLuck to the team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 16, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
What I like about using cryptocurrencies is that I can trade or invest while I am keeping my anonymity. For some reason, a lot of exchange are now requiring you to get verified first like having a KYC making it more expensive and the process is getting slower. I hope with the VeloxBolt this problems will be taken care off.
Activity: 224
January 16, 2018, 07:14:55 AM
Activity: 574
January 16, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
It will be fine if Velox will allow you to store coins on a PC and exchange them completely anonymously. We all need an exchanger
yes it does not matter if it can store coins inside our personal pc it is very useful like a wallet.

Well, be waiting for that update then. So it's like a bitcoin core wallet that has own private key and also reduces the attempt of hacking thru the wallet.
This is really what we need, I think it's very convenient to have a personal purse, which will always be at hand. I look forward to this update.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 16, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
It will be fine if Velox will allow you to store coins on a PC and exchange them completely anonymously. We all need an exchanger
yes it does not matter if it can store coins inside our personal pc it is very useful like a wallet.

Well, be waiting for that update then. So it's like a bitcoin core wallet that has own private key and also reduces the attempt of hacking thru the wallet.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:37:19 AM
How can i buy coins?
Activity: 294
January 16, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
The future plans of VeloxCoin and VelosVolt were to be published in late December 2017-early 2018. They have already been published? It is very interesting to know what surprises the developers have prepared
VelosVolt? Did you mean VeloxBolt? It will be published on about 120 days later, you have stay tune and wait for the update for it.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
The future plans of VeloxCoin and VelosVolt were to be published in late December 2017-early 2018. They have already been published? It is very interesting to know what surprises the developers have prepared
Activity: 434
January 16, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
Velox is trending with their plans and innovations as we see velox had their own wallet where we can store velox coins and we can also trade velox coins in their own velox trading platform. Velox looks like all in one user interface platform which is legit to invest.
Exactly that is right that velox is likely an all in one trading and exchanging platform. In this sense, we can think that this will save a lot of transactions and time. Velox is becoming a better platform through the suggestions made by their clients and I am hoping that this will be the future trading and exchanging platform used by many investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 16, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
Purchase now is not possible. Trading on the stock exchange is suspended. I sent my coins to my account last week, so far I'm waiting. They are not even in the private office. But I hope that all developers will fix it. The prospects for the project are huge !!!
Jump to: