Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 230. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
January 05, 2018, 12:40:43 AM
Seems interesting project... Why not go for ICO & select POW ?? Anyhow will keep a watch on this project. If development looks good, will buy it on exchange.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 12:39:15 AM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.
Why do not you plan to go mainstream? This will result in very few people being involved
Activity: 82
January 05, 2018, 12:15:21 AM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Of course, this is a problem adding to other exchanges. If you do not add to other exchanges, you will be able to manipulate the exchange rate of the coin and there will be no confidence in it, so you must necessarily trade in other places.

agree with you. Even they have their own exchange, this coin has to be proof itself and also its own value in other exchanges. I hope the devs. are gonna make a healthy decision for their coin.

It was made clear to us by saying Velox will not be listed on public exchanges but only exclusively on the VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt platforms. so you sould take that into account before invest, but they will provide something to prove that will not manipulate the exchange rate of the coin. I think it's all about trust because even bittrex that has no own coin can manipulate.

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have

Coinsmarkets.com (currently under maintenance)   has had Velox listed since day 1.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VLX.htm
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 05, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

A coin not tradable on any platform but their own seems to be super risky to me, like if Velox shuts down the exchange we have no way to cashout the VLX we have
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
Velox is an anonymous coin, and I'm going to have a good lift in the future. Now the Tuen yuan is rich, the Anonymous Coin, the base chain, the application chain three pieces all take a bit, perhaps in the near future you will be free of wealth. Kiss
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 11:48:11 PM
Looks like the anonymous word for crypto is getting weaker because they required about our profile information. Like in our country when we want to use our digital wallet it really needs some valid id's to get verified. We look forward to this project because this platform will protect our identity.
Activity: 434
January 04, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

yes I agree it's a matter of trust we want to invest anywhere. yes maybe not possible coins will have someone who manipulate it.
Activity: 201
January 04, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

If Im not mistaken KuCoin and Binance have their own coins which are only available on their exchanges.  Why would an exchange list a competing exchange's coin?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 04, 2018, 08:57:48 PM
Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 04, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

That's why it is important to deal with this exchange with extreme caution because you won't only know who are you going to trade but the exchange itself might do some price manipulation using its own coin. It's always nice to trade using different exchange in order for you to be aware of the real price of a certain cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
January 04, 2018, 07:48:20 PM
Gambling fuels the natural instinct of fighting for survival and pleasure in the modern days, don't understimate the gamblers which are most of the times who decides the value of coins.
How is that ? IF you want to fuel your natural insitict go camping or hiking or something like that would be more logical . Not throw your saving for  30% chance of winning.
Activity: 350
January 04, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
I have a few questions about your Velox project if anyone knows write. I have wallet setup, but have no velox. Will i still earn POS coins with an empty wallet? Edit - Anyone want to sell me some velox so I can stake? Also what are the returns like? The more you stake the more returns you get? Thank you
Activity: 574
January 04, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
Etherdelta had its issues not too long ago, but they solved it, apparently so you should be fine for that specific case, maybe velox will be able to don't repeat the same lack of security ED had in the past.
Every site have some security issue hacker can find out it.
Only highly professionals hacker can tell that ED still have security problem or not. But velox Dev must be take some special setp for security.
Usually when a site gets hacked . The others like it ,will learn from that security breach analyze it and have an idea on how to prevent that security breach from happening to them . So it's kinda positive for VLX and other exchanges.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Now VLX will be sincere about their security system. They need more good developer who can assure us that it will be secure as long as this site stay.
Yes. We need a stable, fast transaction, good support and anonymity. VLX have all of those. And i will follow VLX for a long time more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 04, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 04, 2018, 06:28:37 PM
Gambling fuels the natural instinct of fighting for survival and pleasure in the modern days, don't understimate the gamblers which are most of the times who decides the value of coins.
Activity: 434
January 04, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
kucoin exchange  pays  "dividends"  to  KCS holders on the exchange

any plans like that for Velox exchange?

Yes, its in the OP.
Yes of course because Velox coin is the mix of POW and POS. Keep hold your VLX before 10,000 block and you will receive some VLX.
Activity: 294
January 04, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
I prefer mining to gambling, a lot of crypto gambling site are up and we lose 90% of our coins there. So I prefer to mine and store up coins than lose them. And if your proposed idea comes out great we all will be smiling.
Yes, gambling has lead many people to lose large amount of money and this can be unprofitable most of the times. But mining and trading are the best option to earn money without taking much risk involved. This project lookes like a very great idea to me and i think it will get good profit to its investors.

Gambling means the house ALWAYS wins, the gambling isnt for you, it's for the house's profits. Always remember that. odds are never in your favour
To be added Gambling or mining required huge experience and techniques in analysing when and how to make a move, profits will cheer up only by analysing. Velox platform had trading and exchanging platform, you can view the graph for analysing the trading.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Yes, because veloxbolt have an amazing feature that other projects/exchanges don't have. I am looking forward for more add-on features of velox project. I hope they get more serious investors.
VLX will surely get a good number of investors as it will surely lead the way in future. VLX is completely annynomous which gives the investors freedom and also it can be a good crypto trading and exchanger un future.
This might even be the next poloniex or bittrex in the future bud. It has a better security feature and if all type of altcoins will be tradable inside thier site definitely more traders will transfer to them.
Yes that statement of yours is totally true , the security of Velox exchange is amazing, I think the the security and the encryption of bolt might be more stable.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
I have been waiting a long time for the Veloxbolt password by email. How much longer?

Also, can you tell me if you are using Blocknet code to implement your PC based DEX?
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
January 04, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
Velox looks like it might be good. Have been trying to register for awhile but also came across CryptoBridge https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptobridgebcogateway-to-bitshares-released-now-beta-2015949   which is in the same space.  Are there any incentives to holding VLX long term like profit share? Or will it only be a buy back?
Jump to: