Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 34. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
 I see that the project still enjoys great demand and interest. If almost all the coins were redeemed. Let's hope that on this wave the project will continue to develop successfully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I see the sales match the road map, but I hope the developer will collect the money faster than planned.
I think that this is quite realistic, because the team is heading in the right direction and now it only remains to wait for the team to enter the stock exchange and I think that we will see a good growth of the token in the price. Well, I certainly hope so. Because I really want to get a token.

The team should not stop promoting the project as this will help them to be more popular and to attract more and more investors that will help them to reach their goals.

Well, as you can observed the team planned well their project and I don't think that they will stop because they already have made some great achievement. This is why we can see their step by step improvement because of they are quietly working hard to improved their project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I see the sales match the road map, but I hope the developer will collect the money faster than planned.
I think that this is quite realistic, because the team is heading in the right direction and now it only remains to wait for the team to enter the stock exchange and I think that we will see a good growth of the token in the price. Well, I certainly hope so. Because I really want to get a token.

The team should not stop promoting the project as this will help them to be more popular and to attract more and more investors that will help them to reach their goals.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
An interesting project for investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
why can not I create an account in velox exchange? I did not get a confirmation email reply, I use gmail

You can retry to log in to your account again even if you didn't receive an email. Or just go to the site and find the resend email address. If it is not working try to  P.M the OP.
Request email for supporter now. Because you meet problem like me before. And don't worry you will get answer after 24 hours.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
why can not I create an account in velox exchange? I did not get a confirmation email reply, I use gmail

You can retry to log in to your account again even if you didn't receive an email. Or just go to the site and find the resend email address. If it is not working try to  P.M the OP.

It's a gmail bug that happens a lot with confirmations mails, the dude just needs to search "velox" or something like that and he'll find it easily
Activity: 532
At the moment, they have problems with registering new users and entering the office. I hope that this situation will be resolved very soon and new users will be able to register in order to buy a new token. If there are updates or news, the administration publishes them here, you will see it.

The team surely take good care of the problems it is because this stage is very critical which they really need to take quick action of the recent problem/s. There are situations that can't be expected so we should need not to worry. Dev definitely already focused on the solution of the problem.
Activity: 280
recently, I do not see any new posts on Twitter. I hope that this is just a working moment, and not an indication that the project is dying out
It seems to me that the team simply does not have time for this. In order to keep active social networks you need to work a lot, maybe the team simply does not have administrators on social networks and they are trying to update on their own, but this does not happen as often as we would like. Here they need to create a separate group of managers.
I also noticed that they first so well started, and then they left everything and for two weeks they have not published anything ... It is obvious that there are no people who would be engaged in this. The project is very promising. but they give very little attention to marketing.

I think some news update are coming soon, they already mentioned that in June big update will happen Concerning roadmap, coin burning and other stuff, So let see what will happen in this month.
Maybe team and developers are preparing and working for more project updates. I can't blame anyone of us here that may suspect and think negatively against the project. But I believe that the team and developers are still dedicated to serve the people that participated the project. I will continue to support this project and will patiently waiting team response and updates.

Well, based on the development and the progress in this project it will surely bring positive impact and additional attraction to the project. I also trust and support this project.
Activity: 196

Piece of good advice. In turn I will add that perhaps the letter is in the spam folder, and if not, then surely write the developer or the moderator to telegram and receive quick help, all will tell you about this problem and ustryanit her in short terms.
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
The interest in this project is only increasing over time, and I think that it is not with the simple, apparently now the best time for investments
We can clearly observe from the number of active followers/supporters in bitcointalk, plus the increasing members in their telegram group indicates that velox got the interest of many people.
The best time to invest is in the start of ICO which the project gives more bonuses and more rewards. But as of now it is still good to invest since Velox are very confident that they will going to be successful.
Yeah, Its better to invest in ICO to acquire more, But either way its still good to invest in Velox anytime, Because success is certain. 
Activity: 154
Activity: 434
Velox platform should also be accesible to any languages so that not only englisg speaking individuals can trade using thier platform.
I think team anyway plans to make the platform of the project multilingual. In an opposite case there will be an absolute loss of huge audience of visitors and users from some other countries who couldn't use the project without understanding of language.

I guess they're planning to do that, it will be good if somehow they will implement it as an bounty program so that many bh will grab the opportunity to translate the project.
Actually if I am not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong I read and notice in previous days about the language translations. I think that was discuss here some time yesterday. I hope they can launch translation campaign for the supporters and investors that they can understand the project well and more.
Activity: 336
this is really a big project, but here I see it takes a very long time, will the member stay in this project, because long time many members who leave this project, velox this program market exchange, will this project be able redeem the target set, and the price of velox is also quite expensive,
hopefully this is the best choice
Activity: 616
recently, I do not see any new posts on Twitter. I hope that this is just a working moment, and not an indication that the project is dying out
It seems to me that the team simply does not have time for this. In order to keep active social networks you need to work a lot, maybe the team simply does not have administrators on social networks and they are trying to update on their own, but this does not happen as often as we would like. Here they need to create a separate group of managers.
I also noticed that they first so well started, and then they left everything and for two weeks they have not published anything ... It is obvious that there are no people who would be engaged in this. The project is very promising. but they give very little attention to marketing.

I think some news update are coming soon, they already mentioned that in June big update will happen Concerning roadmap, coin burning and other stuff, So let see what will happen in this month.
Maybe team and developers are preparing and working for more project updates. I can't blame anyone of us here that may suspect and think negatively against the project. But I believe that the team and developers are still dedicated to serve the people that participated the project. I will continue to support this project and will patiently waiting team response and updates.
This June, a lot of updates were working on the Velox project, I'm very excited about this news and willing to support the project more!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I hope that the team of administrators did not face difficulties, even if it happened there are probably some advisors who can overcome difficulties

Activity: 294

Well, I think this will worth the wait and excitement of the lots of people here in the crypto currency community. I was hoping for the positive one. From the start I was already a part of this project supporting its existence and spreading the greatness and information regarding the Velox Project for the growth of the Velox Project community. And now, this project is keep on kicking and make the best they could for the better.
Activity: 616

Agreed, I definitely will support the coin burning because it might have a big change in the coin price in a high volume.
Pages:
Jump to: