Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 35. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
recently, I do not see any new posts on Twitter. I hope that this is just a working moment, and not an indication that the project is dying out
It seems to me that the team simply does not have time for this. In order to keep active social networks you need to work a lot, maybe the team simply does not have administrators on social networks and they are trying to update on their own, but this does not happen as often as we would like. Here they need to create a separate group of managers.
I also noticed that they first so well started, and then they left everything and for two weeks they have not published anything ... It is obvious that there are no people who would be engaged in this. The project is very promising. but they give very little attention to marketing.

I think some news update are coming soon, they already mentioned that in June big update will happen Concerning roadmap, coin burning and other stuff, So let see what will happen in this month.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Velox platform should also be accesible to any languages so that not only englisg speaking individuals can trade using thier platform.
I think team anyway plans to make the platform of the project multilingual. In an opposite case there will be an absolute loss of huge audience of visitors and users from some other countries who couldn't use the project without understanding of language.
I really doubt what you are saying man all project are meant to support other local and major languages all over the world with more developers and more awareness campaigns vlx will reach there too
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
I downloaded the Velox Wallet, nice design. But since yesterday my wallet is offline. I can not synchronize it. Is there another node to add so that it starts to synchronize?
Activity: 238
Velox platform should also be accesible to any languages so that not only englisg speaking individuals can trade using thier platform.
I think team anyway plans to make the platform of the project multilingual. In an opposite case there will be an absolute loss of huge audience of visitors and users from some other countries who couldn't use the project without understanding of language.

I guess they're planning to do that, it will be good if somehow they will implement it as an bounty program so that many bh will grab the opportunity to translate the project.
Well, in the initial phases it may not be necessary to have a multilingual platform. They must have known their core audience since the platform is global yet. They could just save money on it right now.
Activity: 210

I guess they're planning to do that, it will be good if somehow they will implement it as an bounty program so that many bh will grab the opportunity to translate the project.
Activity: 64
of course, any self-respecting platform will always offer the most convenient features for its customers. This shows the team's respect for their supporters.
Activity: 182
Activity: 130
Hey everyone, have anyone have information about our Velox Bolt at now? I still waiting the release of it.
Velox just developed their website & exchanger site.so there is no news about te velox bolt.so I think it is not update yet that's why no news about this
this is beco
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
This is a great project and project team Many have worked to develop the project team, and many more have proved. Day by day they are doing a better job in developing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hey everyone, have anyone have information about our Velox Bolt at now? I still waiting the release of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Well, you are right, if velox will be available in different languages then there will be a high chance of adding more popularity in non-english countries.
English is using at almost country now, and i don't think people have inconvenient when using Velox exchange. One more, if hae available at some not popular languages, is so complicated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
recently, I do not see any new posts on Twitter. I hope that this is just a working moment, and not an indication that the project is dying out
It seems to me that the team simply does not have time for this. In order to keep active social networks you need to work a lot, maybe the team simply does not have administrators on social networks and they are trying to update on their own, but this does not happen as often as we would like. Here they need to create a separate group of managers.

They can hire someone to manage their social media and that's usually the job of the campaign manager to manage everything like that
Activity: 434
I did not want your words to be real. I have been following the project from the very beginning and I do not think that the developers will give up so quickly and will no longer develop the platform further. Because they tried and developed a purse where you can buy a token.
Yeah, I think it is just temporary, Because quitting on this project would be a waste, and I don't think they would do that instead they would develop the platform even more.
Yes, I know we feel unsecured sometimes and thats normal. Because we are sensitive enough to feel if things are still working the  way we want it. Regarding Velox I think they wont let their supporters and investors down. They have gone enough to just give up easily. I still believe they are still passionate to finish this project.  Hope team can adress your concerns directly mate. To enlightenment of your mind.
Activity: 532
I suggest that you just try to go and join their telegram group which is the team is more active their. They are being busy because of some improvement about the project.
Yes you can directly join their telegram channel. Members are more active and answer all inquiries and questions. I hope they could assist you and adress your concerns regarding that matter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I suggest that you just try to go and join their telegram group which is the team is more active their. They are being busy because of some improvement about the project.

What makes it good in telegram is that the admin replied quickly which will lead into a good communication and better understanding. So, for those concerned people who wants to be answered quickly then better to follow them on telegram.

I think the team should not be only active in their other social media channels, they should need to become more active in all their channels because investors are everywhere.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

What makes it good in telegram is that the admin replied quickly which will lead into a good communication and better understanding. So, for those concerned people who wants to be answered quickly then better to follow them on telegram.
Activity: 196
I also noticed that they first so well started, and then they left everything and for two weeks they have not published anything ... It is obvious that there are no people who would be engaged in this. The project is very promising. but they give very little attention to marketing.
Everything has put that project per se doesn't need any more promotion therefore the team and has stopped support of the marketing sector. The big horizons will already not manage to be subdued all the same and there is no sense.
Activity: 532
I did not want your words to be real. I have been following the project from the very beginning and I do not think that the developers will give up so quickly and will no longer develop the platform further. Because they tried and developed a purse where you can buy a token.
Yeah, I think it is just temporary, Because quitting on this project would be a waste, and I don't think they would do that instead they would develop the platform even more.

The team maybe too little busy with their current activity which may lead to that situation wherein they missed to update in their social media. But let us not be worry it is because they definitely already know that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Velox Bounty Thread - Turkish Translation :   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4421503.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: