Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 38. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.
Yes, I agree with you. I also think that the team is doing everything possible to achieve such a high result. I continue to follow all the news and updates of the project, because I'm looking forward to the increase in the price of the token, as I prioritized them at the very beginning of the sales of the tokens.
So far so good tings have been quite alright here and i think they will update later after their crowd sales which have been going on for quite awhile now
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project is good, but since the 27th I somehow can not notice the activity in social networks. Developers why so?
Perhaps the developers are again preparing some great update in the project? I hope we will soon find out the reason for their absence.
That could be the reason they are working hard to implement a new leading change in the platform again as we kept observing now they are experienced with success already once.
Activity: 294
The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.
Yes, I agree with you. I also think that the team is doing everything possible to achieve such a high result. I continue to follow all the news and updates of the project, because I'm looking forward to the increase in the price of the token, as I prioritized them at the very beginning of the sales of the tokens.
That results you to stand first understanding the project workflow better with all the new updates through the announcements, there was more active involvement of the team we could experience for reaping success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?
No, you have not missed anything, you can set up an official purse at any time, where you can get tokens. This is what the administrator explained to me. Because on the exchange there is no way to buy a token. Try this method.

What the heck is an official purse? Like do you mean to say a wallet? Even if you setup a wallet that doesnt mean there's a way to buy the tokens
Activity: 434
With the clear details in the white paper and road map and with having hardworking team that gives much time doing great marketing strategy for that I guess this project would be on the top soon.
Ofcourse Velox can reach success. The project is very excellent and the team is very intelligent and hardworking they make sure that the project will increase its popularity and improve the quality of the project. The project whitepaper and road map was properly obeyed and each details was correctly implemented.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success

I agree, this project indeed already did some improvement and also they slowly getting popular. More investors are now liking the platfrom which it only means that they have the interest to support the project.
Activity: 280
With the clear details in the white paper and road map and with having hardworking team that gives much time doing great marketing strategy for that I guess this project would be on the top soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I think that at the very beginning no one thought that Veloks would have such success. Do I still have the opportunity to invest in the project? Or did I miss the time?
I think its never late to invest in velox, if you have doubts then don't , but as can be seen,velox have a good ratings and reviews. So its means great opportunity.
I think that it is not too late to invest in this project, because it is just gaining popularity, and at this stage it is not the limit
It's true its not yet late to invest. You can still invest to enjoy the profits in the future. I guarantee to you that the Velox is very interesting and has a huge chance of success. You can relay on this project that its legit and authentic.

Well, the ICO is still on-going and yes there is still time to participate in the sale. Having a good platform which helps traders to be more anonymous is more likely to be waited for. Hopefully, the team can reach their goal which is to be a successful platform.

They can possibly reach it if team are more active and creative with their features. Looking forward for more positive updates and more announcements from the dev.
Activity: 532
The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is it better than other similar platforms already running?
I think its never late to invest in velox, if you have doubts then don't , but as can be seen,velox have a good ratings and reviews. So its means great opportunity.
I think that it is not too late to invest in this project, because it is just gaining popularity, and at this stage it is not the limit
It's true its not yet late to invest. You can still invest to enjoy the profits in the future. I guarantee to you that the Velox is very interesting and has a huge chance of success. You can relay on this project that its legit and authentic.

Well, the ICO is still on-going and yes there is still time to participate in the sale. Having a good platform which helps traders to be more anonymous is more likely to be waited for. Hopefully, the team can reach their goal which is to be a successful platform.
It's true its not yet late to invest. You can still invest to enjoy the profits in the future. I guarantee to you that the Velox is very interesting and has a huge chance of success. You can relay on this project that its legit and authentic. Don't worry about negative feedback its normal because this project is already famous. The team are actively solve all the issues that ghe the is involve.
Activity: 196
How can I explain such a great popularity of the project? I did not think that Velox would receive such a spread.
The explanation is quite simple. Cryptocurrencies exchange among themselves and also on fiat money in a huge number between their holders daily. Velox provides unique services of anonymity and protection of accounts, at the expense of it and is popular among huge community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Very interesting Project & Concept. Projects recently attracted many investors members due to their unique platform. So we can expect to be the next big Altcoins in this trade market.
Activity: 616
I see the active development of the Velox project. But I'm wondering what the latest news or updates are in the project. What are the project developers working on now?
Maybe you need to join the telegram chat channel to ask directly to the team as they will surely give you updates and you can see there the development of the project.

I think the discord group is the best place  to get updated for this project since that is where that creator of this thread is really active. For bounty updates it will be the telegram group.
I think the most efficient group will be telegram which is easy to use and fast. But if the team is convenient in using Discord then that will be the best group to use.
Yes, Discord is the place for discussing on cryptocurrency while you can also use it too for gaming. Discord was the best place for crptocurrency gamer enthusiast.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Basing with the word "I think". What is clear if the person really wants to invest he did not ask here but directly to the developer team via telegram. And look now, after asking he disappeared.
Activity: 154
Activity: 322

Yes you're right,  still they are in the process of moving forward for the next step of their success.  Investing is not that easy that's why make sure to know everything first before deciding.  In Velox project one that can say it is a good project through hearing positive feedback and the progress from the day it started and present.
I guess they are having a very good experience on thier investment here in vlx platform thats why they are saying positive things about this project.
Activity: 154

Yes you're right,  still they are in the process of moving forward for the next step of their success.  Investing is not that easy that's why make sure to know everything first before deciding.  In Velox project one that can say it is a good project through hearing positive feedback and the progress from the day it started and present.
Pages:
Jump to: