Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 37. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success
I believe the admins are taking care of yhat matter bud. They wanna make sure that the platform is stable and secure.
Yeah its necessary for the platform to have maintenance every once in a while to ensure smooth and stable performance.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I guess there is a big upgrade in velox exchange. I see some complains from members who can not withdraw. I hope they do this upgrade as soon as possible, because withdrawal issue is the most sensitive for traders.
Completely agree with you. At the same time, all the problem with the input and output has been standing for a long time, but no one has yet made any decisions and no one has written updates either. Therefore, I have the impression that the problem is quite serious, since it has not yet been resolved.
i cannot login in the exchange. i donot know what happen to them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I guess there is a big upgrade in velox exchange. I see some complains from members who can not withdraw. I hope they do this upgrade as soon as possible, because withdrawal issue is the most sensitive for traders.
Completely agree with you. At the same time, all the problem with the input and output has been standing for a long time, but no one has yet made any decisions and no one has written updates either. Therefore, I have the impression that the problem is quite serious, since it has not yet been resolved.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success
I believe the admins are taking care of yhat matter bud. They wanna make sure that the platform is stable and secure.

This is their duties and responsibilities to always check that the system is working well and no problems will occur in the platform. I have observed the activeness of the team members and I am sure that they can handle it.

You're right,  monitoring the system is one of their duties and responsibilities. Being active is very important because it is one way that can attract investors,  realizing that the members of the team is very active. I am sure that they will reach success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Searching for active pool but can't seem to find any. Is anyone mining this who can suggest one or two?
Thanks!

Velox coin is not completely proof of work, it's both Proof of Work & Proof of Stake, So I don't think you can mine it, because in this kinda of coin, only specific people can mine the coin. However, wait for the admin answer.

I think that is why he is asking for a mining pool, but I am really wondering why I can't see someone posting in this thread for them in getting interested in creating POS mining pool, I think they still prefered POW mining.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I really like the characteristics that the Velox Project team have towards the development of this project. With regards to potential, I believe on what the Velox Project could make for the whole crypto currency community especially to those people such as the users, supporters and investors of this project. I hope the team will keep on fighting to their competitors that is a common part of the business and crypto world.

Having competitors with this kind of field are normal, what the project will do will make them different from the others, Hope that more and more investors will support velox project.
Activity: 294
I really like the characteristics that the Velox Project team have towards the development of this project. With regards to potential, I believe on what the Velox Project could make for the whole crypto currency community especially to those people such as the users, supporters and investors of this project. I hope the team will keep on fighting to their competitors that is a common part of the business and crypto world.
Activity: 47
The Velox Project aims to release utilities and tools to uphold the core values of anonymity & decentralization in the growing crypto currency market.
Activity: 322
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
That is totally untrue fact and just under researched,as most of the projects with similar and mainstream ideas gets unrecognised and worn off.
Most of the projects may be similar but velox is completely unique with decentralized functionality and huge teams behind who mainly aim on advanced mechanisms.

The decentralised part is the part which is not unique here lol since a lot of exchanges have that already like many ETH based ones are decentralised
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Searching for active pool but can't seem to find any. Is anyone mining this who can suggest one or two?
Thanks!

Velox coin is not completely proof of work, it's both Proof of Work & Proof of Stake, So I don't think you can mine it, because in this kinda of coin, only specific people can mine the coin. However, wait for the admin answer.

I think they have a master node that you can easily earn without mining from your PC or miners, But you will need a minimum balance to be able to receive Velox coin,
Activity: 238
Thanks!

Velox coin cannot mining yourself if not have some requirements? I know that we only can buy it at our velox exchange website.
Velox exchange platform is set with all the new features that will enrich every individual to make use and successfully proceed with their transactions and you can make all the transactions.
Activity: 434
Thanks!

Velox coin cannot mining yourself if not have some requirements? I know that we only can buy it at our velox exchange website.
Activity: 196
And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
That is totally untrue fact and just under researched,as most of the projects with similar and mainstream ideas gets unrecognised and worn off.
Most of the projects may be similar but velox is completely unique with decentralized functionality and huge teams behind who mainly aim on advanced mechanisms.
Decentralized is the trending for modern exchange now, and Velox follow this trend is their most best advantage beside anonymous and fast exchange.
Activity: 266
Thanks!

Activity: 196
After the development of this project,Velox project got so many potential you can't imagine.its a matter of time to see their coin in the market & its price
Developers are figuring out all the advanced innovations to bring more new features which will enrich all the participants who choose velox and that adds a value for the project.
Activity: 322

Activity: 294

Activity: 92
Activity: 182
Is it better than other similar platforms already running?
Depending on what interests you. If you observe any minuses in exchanges which you use now, you want bigger safety of the account, then definitely velox requires your attention and detailed studying.
Pages:
Jump to: