Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 75. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Now is a good time for those tko to strive to buy coins of the project .. I think that over time they will grow in price
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I like to use this exchanger, which is notable then I did not experience any glitches, as it usually happens
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I saw that the sale of tokens begins on May 15 and I already see a lot of investor interest, I hope the developer will quickly conduct ICO.

Yes, because of the attractive announcements about the token sales, velox already have many investors that are waiting for the schedule dates to happen. Hoping that more and more investors will join.

The team really have a good strategies that help them a lot with marketing and advertising. I hope that the token sales will be sold out in a very short time.
Velox have set all the functionalities to reach out to the people even to use the wallet they have the guide and it is a good start to approach with the right exposure and format where the client will start liking and we can do gain positive response.
Activity: 252
It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, and that the most pleasant is that it can fit perfectly into this business so to speak.
Activity: 210
Start selling tokens will be tomorrow, here at the forum a lot of support from users, a lot of investors who want to make their contribution to the project. I hope that all investors who write that they want to make a contribution will do it!
Tomorrow will be a great day for Velox whixc they will gonna start the token sell. And many people will going to love it and will buy many tokens.
I am really excited about the token sale of Velox. This is a great opportunity for the members to get more tokens and bonus.

Precisely, token sale is the marketing strategy that attracts many investors and supporters that's why Velox team sticks to that move.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Start selling tokens will be tomorrow, here at the forum a lot of support from users, a lot of investors who want to make their contribution to the project. I hope that all investors who write that they want to make a contribution will do it!
Tomorrow will be a great day for Velox whixc they will gonna start the token sell. And many people will going to love it and will buy many tokens.
I am really excited about the token sale of Velox. This is a great opportunity for the members to get more tokens and bonus.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I saw that the sale of tokens begins on May 15 and I already see a lot of investor interest, I hope the developer will quickly conduct ICO.

Yes, because of the attractive announcements about the token sales, velox already have many investors that are waiting for the schedule dates to happen. Hoping that more and more investors will join.
Yes, the developers of this ico are very innovative and they are always come with new and best marketing strategy which is always works. Now they are coming with these token sales activity I really hope many investors will participate in this sale. Due to the innovative team the project is gaining popularity very rapidly. Very soon the platform will be huge successful.
It should be noted that developers initially have gone a right way in respect of high-quality beautiful graphic design of a cover of the project. It I have also brought a considerable contribution in where now there is a project.
Activity: 672
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, the developers of this ico are very innovative and they are always come with new and best marketing strategy which is always works. Now they are coming with these token sales activity I really hope many investors will participate in this sale. Due to the innovative team the project is gaining popularity very rapidly. Very soon the platform will be huge successful.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 378
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Russian ANN translation-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3794959.msg37228897#msg37228897
Activity: 294
Great thing for this project is that they didn't let other project out here in the crypto community to leave them behind. The team Velox Project is keeping on their progressive actions and remains remarkable for the whole crypto currency community. And now, as I have read, their will be a new upcoming new update for the Velox Project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
new update on its way!
That's a pretty good but I'd only it is truly considerable update ,I think that would be decided once it's out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Its been 6 months since they launch this project and admin is still always active giving us updates about this project.
Activity: 560
225k sale days seems a huge workflow in the crypto community which is trending with an active participantion of many investors for the platform who are actively involving with the platform.
Go go, guys! MOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! This is the last opportunity to buy VLX on the platform, so grab yours now!!!!!!
Activity: 154
Velox is getting upgraded with the advanced charts, indicators when ever possible to make their participants comfortably proceed with their transactions in a profitBle manner without any delays.

That's makes velox project unique. Its main focus is on the goodness of people who will invest and participates in this project. It is in a double purpose manner in which participants or investors can earn more profit and have quick and safe transactions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

So like a single dude can buy 200k of the tokens using the 10 requests per day thing? Kinda manipulative much though if that's allowed IMO  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 196
Velox is getting upgraded with the advanced charts, indicators when ever possible to make their participants comfortably proceed with their transactions in a profitBle manner without any delays.
Activity: 238
225k sale days seems a huge workflow in the crypto community which is trending with an active participantion of many investors for the platform who are actively involving with the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: