Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 71. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This is no longer just a project, it is an operating exchanger. And while there is an opportunity to buy coins at a discount - it is necessary to take advantage of this
Such bonuses for purchase at the discount price will please fans of receiving the maximum profit and hardly because of interest in the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
So far, the exchanger is working without interruptions. Apparently there is still a lot of user traffic that would overload the servers
Velox dev team was actively involved monitoring all the server disk usages accurately on time and reducing the usage of junk and making the platforms with no latency.
you have to have patience for traffic overload.because its a matter of time to be cleaned up all this problem.otherwise this project has every potential to be famous
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
So far, the exchanger is working without interruptions. Apparently there is still a lot of user traffic that would overload the servers
Velox dev team was actively involved monitoring all the server disk usages accurately on time and reducing the usage of junk and making the platforms with no latency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Hoping to see that the sale will have a good start so that it will also end in a better outcome. This is such a good opportunity because this project already have a well-established platform due to the team already arranged everything.

I agree, the team are doing a lot of things to improve the project and really did a great move with their marketing. Now the exposures of velox project now is really high and this will help them to reach success.

It's great that the team is working on their marketing, the team should remain active and responsive and develop the project from all aspects to make sure it succeeds
That's a fact mentioned by you in this statement.
I think that they are already doing what's best for the project.
Activity: 182

Hoping to see that the sale will have a good start so that it will also end in a better outcome. This is such a good opportunity because this project already have a well-established platform due to the team already arranged everything.

I agree, the team are doing a lot of things to improve the project and really did a great move with their marketing. Now the exposures of velox project now is really high and this will help them to reach success.

It's great that the team is working on their marketing, the team should remain active and responsive and develop the project from all aspects to make sure it succeeds
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This is so awesome. Just a 1 day passing by and 49,997 total of VLX are sold! And now, there still 3 VLX remaining to buy in 12k satoshis price! Grab yours now!
This is a good indication that this short sale will collect sone good amount from our beloved investors.
This is a sign that Velox really have many investors which they support the project. Only few days and they almost sold out and the project can allocate more funds.
Yes, absolutely due to the development team's hard work many investors are started supporting this project by making a good amount of investment in the ico. That's the reason the team has collected enough fund from the investors within very less time in that short sale.
Activity: 210

Good to see that they have another promotional bonus and discounts for the members who could be interested in joining the ICO. Surely many investors will recognize this good offer.

Agree with you, bud. I'm also glad that they're offering tons of bonuses for early investors and supporters. Gonna grab this kind of offering, I'm sure this will not be happen again.
Activity: 252
I'm glad that there are people who are keen on the crypt, and the most pleasant thing is that they make a really good anonymous exchange.
Activity: 171
In the telegram channel today posted a picture with the application, which is intended for the airdrop of velox coins. But I can not find a link to download this application on the site and in Google. Does such a program really exist?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Wow, the sale of coins for the life of which I have observed since last year began, I hope investors support the anonymous exchange.
Another opportunity for the other people who want to invest in Velox has come. This will be a big effect to the project and their popularity will gain more.

This is a good opportunity to be part of Velox but everyone should hurry because the price of it in the ICO is increasing and there is only limited coins that are being sold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Wow, the sale of coins for the life of which I have observed since last year began, I hope investors support the anonymous exchange.
Another opportunity for the other people who want to invest in Velox has come. This will be a big effect to the project and their popularity will gain more.

And the whole opportunity is gone anyway since is what the others said is true then most of the tokens are already sold to the people and nothing is left
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

There is only 225k VLX that will be sold at 11,000 satoshi so better to grab this opportunity because this token really have the potential to increased its value through the years.

Yeah, you are right mate. This kind of opportunity will not last long so it's better to buy and invest now on VLX token sales. This is the best time to engaged with this project because sooner or later, the value of each token will continue to incresed. And as of now, the current value in Blockfolio tracker is 2$ and plus. So I think this is a enough reason why VLX token is a good to invest now.

The current rate of velox coin really prove that the team is doing their best to prove that they never stop to improve and develop the velox project. I will look forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 532
Velox trading platform is very accurate with the advanced features and the charts are easy to analyze with the zoom feature and alert indicators are helping better to make the right move to make a transaction at the correct time.
They really do have a great platform, which is easy to use and navigate through. They have features which will help one in their day to day transactions. I think they have done a great job
I think that's one reason why more people are really showing the interest day by day towards this platform for anonymous and decentralized trading. As they feel that it can offer a more secure and reliable way of doing the features it can provide.
Precisely mate, no question this is really one of the reason why more and more investors are interested in the project. The project platform was excellent and attractive. Maybe need more updates but more or less the project is already a success.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

There is only 225k VLX that will be sold at 11,000 satoshi so better to grab this opportunity because this token really have the potential to increased its value through the years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Excellent possibility of purchase of coins, for those who has missed sales for some personal reasons. There is a chance quickly and cheap to buy coins for future storage.
Activity: 532

Activity: 154
all who did not have time to invest in the Velox project before, now have another chance to invest. I am sure, this time the followers of the project will become even more, because the team has already proved its firm position in relation to its project.

This is an opportunity to invest in Velox project. Besides from good feedback heard in this project,  it will more popular and many will invest because this is not always be happened. Because of this,  more people will join here which make this project gain more success.
Activity: 294
all who did not have time to invest in the Velox project before, now have another chance to invest. I am sure, this time the followers of the project will become even more, because the team has already proved its firm position in relation to its project.
Glad to here this news that even those people who didn't have the chance to invest on the later, then they will be given another chance which is also their opportunity to invest in this potential and trustworthy project here in the crypto currency community. I'll keep on looking for the further updates of the Velox Project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This is so awesome. Just a 1 day passing by and 49,997 total of VLX are sold! And now, there still 3 VLX remaining to buy in 12k satoshis price! Grab yours now!
This is a good indication that this short sale will collect sone good amount from our beloved investors.
This is a sign that Velox really have many investors which they support the project. Only few days and they almost sold out and the project can allocate more funds.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: