Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 73. (Read 285083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It is interesting that I have been using Velox for several weeks. And I have not had any problems with it yet. I hope that this will continue

It's good to know that the team really perform well on the development because as what have you said there is no bugs and problems on the platform.

It is hard to maintain the goodness of the project,  but as long you have a team who are very hands on to what feedback may hear either positive or negative one is important to have because that makes the project to be in good development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
It is interesting that I have been using Velox for several weeks. And I have not had any problems with it yet. I hope that this will continue

It's good to know that the team really perform well on the development because as what have you said there is no bugs and problems on the platform.
Activity: 616
30 minutes to go to the VLX public sales upcoming guys! Be ready to get your money and giving it out to the project to buy VLX!
Activity: 238
It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, and that the most pleasant is that it can fit perfectly into this business so to speak.
It should be noted that it is not just exchange. This exchange has an own coin which gains popularity together with the main platform. I consider that the exit of this coin to other exchanges is inevitable too and will take place shortly.
Yes, I'm mostly of the same opinion as you, and I think that on the exit of the coin to the stock exchange it will grow very much in value.
It already possessed the potential and popularity from all the aspects and proven its reputation with good profits once by satisfying all the Velox participants who trusted the platform.
Activity: 252
It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, and that the most pleasant is that it can fit perfectly into this business so to speak.
It should be noted that it is not just exchange. This exchange has an own coin which gains popularity together with the main platform. I consider that the exit of this coin to other exchanges is inevitable too and will take place shortly.
Yes, I'm mostly of the same opinion as you, and I think that on the exit of the coin to the stock exchange it will grow very much in value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hello Team Smiley

We just added Velox to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/velox/

Great work guys. I saw the website and it is great. The details is complete which you can navigate and easily find what you are finding. I like the fast process of Velox that will reach their goal soon.
This is a plus to the Velox project that will gain a lot more investors and attention. It's so great the the team is really giving an effort to make the project successful.
Thank you so much team for the new updates. Its very good that this project has team members that very active and well trained for this job. This team members are assets of the the project.  Hope team will continue to chase updates and progress for the project. Gudluck and good job team members.

If that is the attitude of the team then this project would really be in good hands. The good performance of the team would also be a big factor to contribute the success of the project.
Activity: 154
Anyway to speed up my withdrawal from vlxexchange? I'd like to make sure I can be a part of the sale
Activity: 532
Hello Team Smiley

Great work guys. I saw the website and it is great. The details is complete which you can navigate and easily find what you are finding. I like the fast process of Velox that will reach their goal soon.
This is a plus to the Velox project that will gain a lot more investors and attention. It's so great the the team is really giving an effort to make the project successful.
Thank you so much team for the new updates. Its very good that this project has team members that very active and well trained for this job. This team members are assets of the the project.  Hope team will continue to chase updates and progress for the project. Gudluck and good job team members.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Hello Team Smiley

Observers it, of course, is very good, but it would be desirable additions for a possibility of the auction of velox on other exchanges. When in plans to make it?

Do devs really have the plans to list velox in other exchange sites? Because their project is an exchange site already so why plan to list on other exchanges?
I'm sure Dev must be thinking of plans for velox to be listed in other exchanges, with another hour left. Public sales begins as investor interest grows on the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Hello Team Smiley

Observers it, of course, is very good, but it would be desirable additions for a possibility of the auction of velox on other exchanges. When in plans to make it?

Do devs really have the plans to list velox in other exchange sites? Because their project is an exchange site already so why plan to list on other exchanges?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Hello Team Smiley

in my opinion the team is leading the correct strategy for the development of its project. To increase the popularity of the platform, it is very important to keep as much information as possible on various sites like this, Ico ratings sites or similar.

Yeah, well, obviously they must have their own coin first before to other exchange. As I'm part on their telegram channel which only few are members. I hope that there will be more users to attract on this great exchange and trading project.

So, maybe now there will be more who will likely to know more about the platform. As the team continuous to developed the platform, then probably this will give them more assurance that the project will be completely developed and be more usable in the coming years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello Team Smiley

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Hello Team Smiley

This will give them additional factor which investors can see some information about the platform. It is good that Velox is slowly getting popular and definitely in the next coming days there will be more who will joined the token sale.
Yes, as per every single passing day the project is going to becoming popular and it is continuously growing. Now the project is listed on the exchange platform and this is the great sign of ico which is going to become hugely successful soon. I really hope now many people will come forward to taking the tokens of the Velox platform.
Activity: 532
Hello Team Smiley

This will give them additional factor which investors can see some information about the platform. It is good that Velox is slowly getting popular and definitely in the next coming days there will be more who will joined the token sale.
Activity: 434
Hello Team Smiley

in my opinion the team is leading the correct strategy for the development of its project. To increase the popularity of the platform, it is very important to keep as much information as possible on various sites like this, Ico ratings sites or similar.

Yeah, well, obviously they must have their own coin first before to other exchange. As I'm part on their telegram channel which only few are members. I hope that there will be more users to attract on this great exchange and trading project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hello Team Smiley

Activity: 112
Hello Team Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/PEaLeKD.jpg
Activity: 378
The project is distinguished by the fact that the most important for the team is anonymity and decentralization. I hope the regulators will not be able to influence the project.
Activity: 322
I saw that the sale of tokens begins on May 15 and I already see a lot of investor interest, I hope the developer will quickly conduct ICO.

Yes, because of the attractive announcements about the token sales, velox already have many investors that are waiting for the schedule dates to happen. Hoping that more and more investors will join.

The team really have a good strategies that help them a lot with marketing and advertising. I hope that the token sales will be sold out in a very short time.

With their good reputation and they maintain to have a good credibility then definitely their token sale will be having a good results. Velox team continue to make more innovations and strategy to make their platform be popular in the community.
I guess they succeeded on thier ico sale because people trusted them and it spread throughout the social media sites since they have good advertisers.
Pages:
Jump to: