Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 72. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Wow, the sale of coins for the life of which I have observed since last year began, I hope investors support the anonymous exchange.
Activity: 616
This is so awesome. Just a 1 day passing by and 49,997 total of VLX are sold! And now, there still 3 VLX remaining to buy in 12k satoshis price! Grab yours now!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Good offer, people will really grab and enjoy this opportunity most especially to the investors. I know from the start that the VELOX would have a potential to be known in world of crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I hope people make good use of this sale and the offers introduced by the project. The project is now growing at a fast pace and is very active.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Good to see that they have another promotional bonus and discounts for the members who could be interested in joining the ICO. Surely many investors will recognize this good offer.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 196
VeloxBolt is fully launched universally, the VLX exchange can be a temporary solution when VLX pairs trading through Volks / BTC and VLX / ETH. i think Because Velox has self-exchange, their public exchange will not be listed.
Yeah it has its own exchange on their platform i really hope it gets to support other coins later to make more standard and generate users
At now still have any new about VeloxBolt? We still using vlexchange.com for trading VLX bro. I hope we will have more updates about it soon.
Keep patient bro, the team need to improve their platform more and more. So waiting for the good exchange platform at the future.
Activity: 434
VeloxBolt is fully launched universally, the VLX exchange can be a temporary solution when VLX pairs trading through Volks / BTC and VLX / ETH. i think Because Velox has self-exchange, their public exchange will not be listed.
Yeah it has its own exchange on their platform i really hope it gets to support other coins later to make more standard and generate users
At now still have any new about VeloxBolt? We still using vlexchange.com for trading VLX bro. I hope we will have more updates about it soon.
Activity: 294
Velox trading platform is very accurate with the advanced features and the charts are easy to analyze with the zoom feature and alert indicators are helping better to make the right move to make a transaction at the correct time.
They really do have a great platform, which is easy to use and navigate through. They have features which will help one in their day to day transactions. I think they have done a great job
I think that's one reason why more people are really showing the interest day by day towards this platform for anonymous and decentralized trading. As they feel that it can offer a more secure and reliable way of doing the features it can provide.
Hopefully that the team will keep up on showing what their true potential and capabilities to keep on striving and remain valuable of its supporters support continuously here in the community of crypto currency. We can now see that people are keep on trusting the Velox Project as to be out future anonymous and decentralized trading project. I am also keep my eye stay to this project.
Activity: 280
Velox trading platform is very accurate with the advanced features and the charts are easy to analyze with the zoom feature and alert indicators are helping better to make the right move to make a transaction at the correct time.
They really do have a great platform, which is easy to use and navigate through. They have features which will help one in their day to day transactions. I think they have done a great job
I think that's one reason why more people are really showing the interest day by day towards this platform for anonymous and decentralized trading. As they feel that it can offer a more secure and reliable way of doing the features it can provide.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hello Team Smiley

We just added Velox to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/velox/

Great work guys. I saw the website and it is great. The details is complete which you can navigate and easily find what you are finding. I like the fast process of Velox that will reach their goal soon.
This is a plus to the Velox project that will gain a lot more investors and attention. It's so great the the team is really giving an effort to make the project successful.
Observers it, of course, is very good, but it would be desirable additions for a possibility of the auction of velox on other exchanges. When in plans to make it?

Do devs really have the plans to list velox in other exchange sites? Because their project is an exchange site already so why plan to list on other exchanges?
Its never bad to introduce a coin to a number of exchanges. It improves the popularity of the platform and moreover increases the use of tokens.

Since cryptoslate is one of the legit ICO site that announce and give a bit of information about a project. I think it will really help the ICO of Velox to gain more popularity because it will be visible in google search engine.
Activity: 182
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 182
Hello Team Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/PEaLeKD.jpg
Thank you for listing our project!
That's for sure. It is pleasant when without your permission participants of community add you on various ico-explorers and just distribute information on the project.
Merit: 1
I saw that the sale of tokens begins on May 15 and I already see a lot of investor interest, I hope the developer will quickly conduct ICO.

Yes, because of the attractive announcements about the token sales, velox already have many investors that are waiting for the schedule dates to happen. Hoping that more and more investors will join.
The main reason why they are doing good on thier token sale is because the have a very low minimum investment amount.

Which is just right because I think only small- time investors will have more impact and drive more market volume when their exchange is already launched.
Yes man I think they the answer to this querie was given very precisely by him.
I thank you for doing so that made me understand the issue.
Activity: 238
Hello Team Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/PEaLeKD.jpg
Great work guys. I saw the website and it is great. The details is complete which you can navigate and easily find what you are finding. I like the fast process of Velox that will reach their goal soon.
This is a plus to the Velox project that will gain a lot more investors and attention. It's so great the the team is really giving an effort to make the project successful.
Observers it, of course, is very good, but it would be desirable additions for a possibility of the auction of velox on other exchanges. When in plans to make it?

Do devs really have the plans to list velox in other exchange sites? Because their project is an exchange site already so why plan to list on other exchanges?
Its never bad to introduce a coin to a number of exchanges. It improves the popularity of the platform and moreover increases the use of tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
There is a update about the sale which will start from 16th may & its a big news for us because at last waiting is over.but where I can get more details about the sale
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Hello Team Smiley

Thank you for listing our project!
Pages:
Jump to: