Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 74. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Where will you list your crypto  Huh ?? 
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I saw that the sale of tokens begins on May 15 and I already see a lot of investor interest, I hope the developer will quickly conduct ICO.

Yes, because of the attractive announcements about the token sales, velox already have many investors that are waiting for the schedule dates to happen. Hoping that more and more investors will join.
The main reason why they are doing good on thier token sale is because the have a very low minimum investment amount.

Yeah, having a very low minimum investment means those small time investors can participate in the ICO and we know there are many small-time investors compared to the bi time investors. They also have a better promotions about their token sale which seems to be very effective.

How much is the minimum investment though? It shouldn't be absolutely 0 cause otherwise they'll spend more on sending the tokens than selling em
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Reserved for update

I hope this is an update for the bounty campaign. I hope bounty manager give us infos about the bounty campaign that it will not last till september. It will be great, if we get our bounty coins end of July  Roll Eyes

I am expecting this is a news about the result of the first stage of the ICO sale. As of today, the first round of the sale has ended in a couple of hours ago.
Activity: 238
I saw that the sale of tokens begins on May 15 and I already see a lot of investor interest, I hope the developer will quickly conduct ICO.

Yes, because of the attractive announcements about the token sales, velox already have many investors that are waiting for the schedule dates to happen. Hoping that more and more investors will join.
The main reason why they are doing good on thier token sale is because the have a very low minimum investment amount.

Yeah, having a very low minimum investment means those small time investors can participate in the ICO and we know there are many small-time investors compared to the bi time investors. They also have a better promotions about their token sale which seems to be very effective.
Great opportunity and chance to investors that doesn't have that enough money to participate in a big investment needed to join a project. Velox Project can really make a big difference by allowing a very low investment.
Velox is analyzing every feedback and it is bringing more opportunities for the people to bring more possibilities for the welfare of participants to lead them a greater success as they choose Velox as their choice.
Thats great! It will really help vlx be a great platform if they do this regularly. Analyzing feedback can serve as a major role for them to become successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Reserved for update

I hope this is an update for the bounty campaign. I hope bounty manager give us infos about the bounty campaign that it will not last till september. It will be great, if we get our bounty coins end of July  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Its been 6 months since they launch this project and admin is still always active giving us updates about this project.
Agree administrators are continuously active and accessible every time their are questions and clarifications regarding the project. We can say that VLX choose the right and efficient team members. Which is advantage of their part because investors will trust in projects that members are sincere and devoted to the project.
This is the reason make me still follow them from begin to now Smiley. Well, a long time and i only have 200 VLX Smiley
Activity: 196
Reserved for update
Well, I really hope we have new update of VLX. Hurry up! I can't stand for waiting it. Anyway, thank for your active at VLX.
Activity: 196

Great opportunity and chance to investors that doesn't have that enough money to participate in a big investment needed to join a project. Velox Project can really make a big difference by allowing a very low investment.
Velox is analyzing every feedback and it is bringing more opportunities for the people to bring more possibilities for the welfare of participants to lead them a greater success as they choose Velox as their choice.
Activity: 280

Activity: 10
Very cool project. Will be watching how this develops. Only wish i could mine the coin!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Which is just right because I think only small- time investors will have more impact and drive more market volume when their exchange is already launched.
Activity: 238

The team really have a good strategies that help them a lot with marketing and advertising. I hope that the token sales will be sold out in a very short time.

With their good reputation and they maintain to have a good credibility then definitely their token sale will be having a good results. Velox team continue to make more innovations and strategy to make their platform be popular in the community.
Velox have taken all the responsibility by figuring out all the possibilities, features, upgrades, active communication with the participants without leaving them so it build all trust and achieving success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

The team really have a good strategies that help them a lot with marketing and advertising. I hope that the token sales will be sold out in a very short time.

With their good reputation and they maintain to have a good credibility then definitely their token sale will be having a good results. Velox team continue to make more innovations and strategy to make their platform be popular in the community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

i think is good to have low supply first and then maintain the market based on demand and supply man those things can help out alot
Activity: 182
It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, and that the most pleasant is that it can fit perfectly into this business so to speak.
It should be noted that it is not just exchange. This exchange has an own coin which gains popularity together with the main platform. I consider that the exit of this coin to other exchanges is inevitable too and will take place shortly.
Activity: 182
I like to use this exchanger, which is notable then I did not experience any glitches, as it usually happens
developers really try very hard to make their platform as good and stable as possible than many other competitors. This is a good side of the Velox platform.
They are very active by upgrading themselves to the new technology also before they launch any new features they proceed testing and fixing the bugs which will not cause any issue for the live platform.
I think this is a good strategy. They should definitely rectify their mistakes and the bugs they find in the system. This way more and more uses of the platform will be happy.
Activity: 294
I like to use this exchanger, which is notable then I did not experience any glitches, as it usually happens
developers really try very hard to make their platform as good and stable as possible than many other competitors. This is a good side of the Velox platform.
They are very active by upgrading themselves to the new technology also before they launch any new features they proceed testing and fixing the bugs which will not cause any issue for the live platform.
Activity: 532
Its been 6 months since they launch this project and admin is still always active giving us updates about this project.
Agree administrators are continuously active and accessible every time their are questions and clarifications regarding the project. We can say that VLX choose the right and efficient team members. Which is advantage of their part because investors will trust in projects that members are sincere and devoted to the project.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: