Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage repo, Blockchain OAUTH, Antidotes + much more - page 10. (Read 21721 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
"market will be live shortly" ANOTHER 3 hours later... still waiting... and this upon 20hour late delay already... BAH...
any word on market or wallets or any product or..?

Desktop wallets are ready. iOS, Android and web wallet will be up in two to three days. The market will be online as soon as possible.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Why don't you address the post OC just made, the one you just deleted.

We addressed that concern. We don't see any problem with the date genesis block was made.

In case you'd like to address the community's concerns in an unmoderated forum:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-versa-universal-storage-bla-and-much-more-bla-bla-bla-deleting-posts-1127722

A 'Good Move' for once?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
"market will be live shortly" ANOTHER 3 hours later... still waiting... and this upon 20hour late delay already... BAH...
any word on market or wallets or any product or..?
Why don't you address the post OC just made, the one you just deleted.

We addressed that concern. We don't see any problem with the date genesis block was made.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Any reason for the Genesisblock being from 13. APRIL 2015 ??

https://github.com/VersaCrypto/Versa/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2583

(Check here: http://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php)

And its also no news event:

https://github.com/VersaCrypto/Versa/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2581

??

Just asking...

Is it a problem for you? "no news event" - this is the most ridiculous statement so far.

Ah you just deleted my other Post..  

Thanks for confirming my thoughts Smiley
We'll delete posts quoting fud. Please be civil here.
Any reason for the Genesisblock being from 13. APRIL 2015 ??

https://github.com/VersaCrypto/Versa/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2583

(Check here: http://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php)

And its also no news event:

https://github.com/VersaCrypto/Versa/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2581

??

Just asking...

Is it a problem for you? "no news event" - this is the most ridiculous statement so far.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Thank you ocminer, notsofast, and mantamine. I as well as many others appreciate it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Lol comments getting deleted left right and centre. Where's that line of code gone that someone posted before

here it is

Quote from: MantaMine on Today at 10:00:09 PM
Code:
static const int64_t nTargetTimespan = 60 * 60 * 6666;
unsigned int nTargetSpacing = 25; // block time 25 seconds
static const int64_t nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing;

Interesting bit of code

Might i ask what does it mean ^.^

Please stop fuding. This means that POW difficulty readjusts every 6K hours. This timespan is chosen for a reason.

1) To cover the DPOS period which will last minimum 5K hours.

2) To make the block time period more constant and convenient for pulling the data references to inlet blocks.

3) Initially we planned to adjust the Satellite heartbeat period to the time period of a newly formed block on Versa blockchain which is 25 seconds. However, we'll expand the heartbeat timespan to 3 minutes. It's not officially, and we have not yet published the official whitepaper. Please carefully read the OP and have patience.

Just to make this clear. Spending 2 minutes writing what you just did and addressing what's being said in your thread actually inspires a lot more confidence in everyone as opposed to deleting the comments.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Lol comments getting deleted left right and centre. Where's that line of code gone that someone posted before

We're deleting irrelevant comments because it's time to clean up this thread from fud attempts. Tomorrow we'll hire a community manager.

discussing posts is better than deleting posts .....

i don't find anything about FUD attempts in my post that was asking about what does a line of code means nither the post past it that was asking YOU what does that line of code used for

We're deleting irrelevant comments because it's time to clean up this thread from fud attempts. Tomorrow we'll hire a community manager.

here it is

Code:

Interesting bit of code

Please stop fuding. This means that POW difficulty readjusts every 6K hours. This timespan is chosen for a reason.

1) To cover the DPOS period which will last minimum 5K hours.

2) To make the block time period more constant and convenient for pulling the data references to inlet blocks.

3) Initially we planned to adjust the Satellite heartbeat period to the time period of a newly formed block on Versa blockchain which is 25 seconds. However, we'll expand the heartbeat timespan to 3 minutes. It's not officially, and we have not yet published the official whitepaper. Please carefully read the OP and have patience.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
What about the code above? And why is the dev deleting everything

Wish I knew! Waiting on seeing some screencapped discussions taken before they got deleted
What about the code above? And why is the dev deleting everything

Code:
static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 166666666;

hmm shady...    PoW, i thought only PoS coin?

This could allow for 0-reward PoW block finders to beat DPoS block finders to the punch. Potentially game the DPoS supply.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Code:

This could allow for 0-reward PoW block finders to beat DPoS block finders to the punch. Potentially game the DPoS supply.
Thanks. Real shady with what the devs doing. Didn't say it before but  even the excuse earlier for c-cex leaving the ico running doesn't quite add up. Now the devs deleting everything to do with his own code, no response at all
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

here it is

Code:

Interesting bit of code

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Code:

Pages:
Jump to: