Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage repo, Blockchain OAUTH, Antidotes + much more - page 14. (Read 21721 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
still no action from ccex

waiting for live versa market

Dev, give us info about ICO and max number of coins

Approximately 8.3 Million Versa sold to backers. Wallets are ready but we will not be able to update the OP with relevant links until this sale ending. All signs are that the crowdfund keeps going and nothing can stop it atm. At this point, we're glad seeing this sale unstoppable. We're very excited to inform you that we'll be pushing the BlockchainOAUTH code to our github repo in just a few days.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
still no action from ccex

waiting for live versa market

Dev, give us info about ICO and max number of coins
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ICO close/live market or wallet yet? Cheesy
Alright, 1 hour left until the sell wall goes offline. Versa market looking just awesome.
If you don't mind me asking, what country are you and your team located in?  Your English is very good, but some of your posts and tweets are awkwardly worded in such a way that it is clear you are not a native speaker.

I'm from Europe and currently living in Australia. Two other men related to the development are hungarians. They're holidaying in Australia and helping me with the project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
If you don't mind me asking, what country are you and your team located in?  Your English is very good, but some of your posts and tweets are awkwardly worded in such a way that it is clear you are not a native speaker.
I'm just going to say that this is might be a classic pump.

https://twitter.com/VersaCrypto

Until a few hours ago, the twitter account was spamming with buy Versa tweets and now it's all deleted. Even I saw a tweet that saying Versa will be 3000~4000 satoshi soon.

This could be worse than "noticed pre-mine". All the dev(s) have to do is buy Versa with their own bitcoin and pump the volume and hold something like 80% of the coins. The dev(s) will get their bitcoins back anyway from ICO.

Just my opinion.  Wink

Yes, there were lots of tweets - promotion is promotion. But we're not deleting them. You can read through all our tweets published in a time period of 20 days and check for yourself if any of them had been deleted.

Only 4m of 28m coins have been sold so far. If most of the coins get burned, won't that severely limit the amount available for storage?
I'm trying to take this seriously, but all I can really see here is a ripoff of the Factom concept, with nothing developed right now.

The ledger itself will function either way despite of the amount burned. If you're worried about the high value transactions, we can assure you that the network is not primarily designed to transfer only Versa value. There could be transactions organizing medical records storage, entity's accounting records, trading logs, transportation receipts etc. These transaction will only provide evidence of publication and instead of being written into the blockchain will be recorded in inlets, there will be no capacity issues.
JMG
Activity: 47
I'm just going to say that this is might be a classic pump.

https://twitter.com/VersaCrypto

Until a few hours ago, the twitter account was spamming with buy Versa tweets and now it's all deleted. Even I saw a tweet that saying Versa will be 3000~4000 satoshi soon.

This could be worse than "noticed pre-mine". All the dev(s) have to do is buy Versa with their own bitcoin and pump the volume and hold something like 80% of the coins. The dev(s) will get their bitcoins back anyway from ICO.

Just my opinion.  Wink
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
18 BTC sold on this ICO thus far - and they usually have a mad dash just before the closing bell.  Bought some and have a buy in below ICO price, hope to scoop some more that way, but it isn't looking likely.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Only 4m of 28m coins have been sold so far. If most of the coins get burned, won't that severely limit the amount available for storage?
I'm trying to take this seriously, but all I can really see here is a ripoff of the Factom concept, with nothing developed right now.

Why would that be?  Move the decimal place around all you want, the protocol will still function.  Anyway, nearly 9 million more are going to be created during the DPOS period.  Stakes will be juicy if only 4 million coins are sold.
If anyone is looking to invest in this coin, for C-cex hosted ICOs I'd recommend to wait for the dump after ICO ends, more than half the time there are those idiots that wind up selling at a loss  Roll Eyes

im looking into it but awaiting some volume, theres not much coins sold,, id like to knw whats the min amount needeed to be sold?

if that doesnt happen refound?

Under no circumstances will this crowdfund be considered unsuccessful. There is no definition of (target for) min. selling amount.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Ummm so you have a blockchain and...? What is the news here exactly? Your just like describeing things you can do with a blockchain that doesn't make this coin anything special from the 1000's of cryptos out there by now...

Yawn

We capture what really matters by keeping the features on the roadmap coarse-grained, and derive them from the pseudonews. We're defining what will be done and what we're working on. We have a preference to derive the project backlog from the roadmap when developing a brand-new cryptocurrency tech, that's why we're resisting the temptation of saying "We already have news", we'd rather say "The news will arrive along with our github commits" to emphasize that we will not be able to commit to more than we can we handle.

Instead we will leverage our ideas and knowledge and help ensure that our roadmap is realistic and actionable, and meeting a deadline is more important for the success of your pltaform. Haven't you noticed, in this post we're giving the rough estimates for the completion date of the first stage of our roadmap, including refining some of our code prebuilds. We might slightly shift back the target date for exhibition of our code if we incur issues with meeting deadlines, to be able to roll out once we are ready, within the suitable timeframe.

This answer reads just like the op, fluff.
Going like hotcakes now.  Glad to see this project getting some attention. 
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
If anyone is looking to invest in this coin, for C-cex hosted ICOs I'd recommend to wait for the dump after ICO ends, more than half the time there are those idiots that wind up selling at a loss  Roll Eyes

im looking into it but awaiting some volume, theres not much coins sold,, id like to knw whats the min amount needeed to be sold?

if that doesnt happen refound?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
What will happen to the remaining coins from ICO? What is the incentives for devs? Did you bought coins from ICO or will some portion of coins distributed to devs?

The remaining coins will be burned. There is no secret way of distribution other than genesis block, and the unified price is introduced for all coins available through the crowdfund providing we will not get the indirect rewards.
Ummm so you have a blockchain and...? What is the news here exactly? Your just like describeing things you can do with a blockchain that doesn't make this coin anything special from the 1000's of cryptos out there by now...

Yawn

We capture what really matters by keeping the features on the roadmap coarse-grained, and derive them from the pseudonews. We're defining what will be done and what we're working on. We have a preference to derive the project backlog from the roadmap when developing a brand-new cryptocurrency tech, that's why we're resisting the temptation of saying "We already have news", we'd rather say "The news will arrive along with our github commits" to emphasize that we will not be able to commit to more than we can we handle.

Instead we will leverage our ideas and knowledge and help ensure that our roadmap is realistic and actionable, and meeting a deadline is more important for the success of your pltaform. Haven't you noticed, in this post we're giving the rough estimates for the completion date of the first stage of our roadmap, including refining some of our code prebuilds. We might slightly shift back the target date for exhibition of our code if we incur issues with meeting deadlines, to be able to roll out once we are ready, within the suitable timeframe.
Concept sounds promising.  I'm throwing some BTC at this ICO.  I'd rather the funds go to the creator to develop this tech than to the rented out miners at NH or MRR. 

What you fools that FUD ICOs fail to realize is that your BTC go to someone else no matter what - would you rather it is the DEV that will have a vested interest in the coin or to Chinese ASIC farms?  Or do you prefer the Chinese ASIC farms running scripts rape the hell out of POW phase and dump at 2% above mining cost on exchanges when the coin lists?
JMG
Activity: 47
What will happen to the remaining coins from ICO? What is the incentives for devs? Did you bought coins from ICO or will some portion of coins distributed to devs?
Pages:
Jump to: