Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage repo, Blockchain OAUTH, Antidotes + much more - page 17. (Read 21762 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And I'm not fudding BTW. I just agree with other comments that POW would be a better way to go.

The ANN looks fantastic, you've obviously spent a lot of time on it, that's why I mentioned the HALO project. It's irrelevant anyway.

You'd probably bring a lot more people on board and gather much more support making it POW. Do a premine? Rent a load of hash and mine the hell out of it on launch. Anything is better than the ico/IPO rubbish

It's alright. We wouldn't mine a major amount of coins and eventually dump them when we sense the price is suitable. This crowdfunding provides investors with equivalent rights of participation and allows anyone anywhere to obtain a stake in our project at a fixed conventional price rate. Mining is a striking example of unfair distribution and is heavily dependent upon your hashing power.

We believe, for our participants, there will be the promise of big financial upside and being part of novel undertakings because the support we can gain from users through the concept stage of our project will make all the difference in not only the success of our campaign, but can drastically improve our overall business plan. In a few days we will move to the pre-test stage of Versa platform - could be the best time to tap into the pool of investors before we have legs.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
And I'm not fudding BTW. I just agree with other comments that POW would be a better way to go.

The ANN looks fantastic, you've obviously spent a lot of time on it, that's why I mentioned the HALO project. It's irrelevant anyway.

You'd probably bring a lot more people on board and gather much more support making it POW. Do a premine? Rent a load of hash and mine the hell out of it on launch. Anything is better than the ico/IPO rubbish
+1

critisism != FUD
Activity: 476

Also, what's the betting this is the HALO team changing their name after last week's mess

Sorry, what?

Just delete troll comments. The fact that they attack you so hard means they love your project and want cheap coins.

This is pro pre-FUD  Smiley

Cheap coins? It's a crowdsale lol
I wasted another 5 minutes reading all the posts, can i get some free air please... sorry i meant coins

We can send you some air, but would like to consider it further and get back to you after crowdfund ends. Just in case.

Also, what's the betting this is the HALO team changing their name after last week's mess

Sorry, what?

Just delete troll comments. The fact that they attack you so hard means they love your project and want cheap coins.

This is pro pre-FUD  Smiley

Yes, perhaps this is pre-FUD. I know that as the cryptocurrency market expands lessons are being learned. As with any investment risk is inherent until obligations are achieved, but show any investor where this isn’t the case with cryptocurrencies.

We're here to patch prior potholes and avoid new pitfalls, while running our project for long-term cooperation and building out effective marketing campaign capable of generating very attractive returns for our investors by bringing entrepreneurs, volunteers, and tech savvy people to Versa infrastructure.
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
I wasted another 5 minutes reading all the posts, can i get some free air please... sorry i meant coins
so long  ....wasted time  . we need ALGO and POW  Grin Grin

Sorry, why do you need POW? To dump all your holdings immediately after someone sets up a wall? Such type of distribution as mining will soon or late become obsolete. We already have much better and more efficient way of token distribution.
People are tired of the same old, same old
IPO, ICO, Crowdfund - call it what you will, it all boils down to giving your cash to some random in the hope that the magic beans grow into a beanstalk.
No thanks

Sorry, but the goal of this crowdfunding is to provide Versa with the capital infusion necessary to cover multiple developmental costs and expenses which we will incur. We aim to be successful and become more valuable, and without doubts we will be traded to a third party for a profit. Yes, we will benefit from receiving capital in many forms, but we'll improve our status, and our backers will also have a share in the success of ours.

All money obtained from this sale will be solely limited to funding technical and code development. Because of the upcoming Versa - Antidotes burning phase, we aim to be more scarce in volume and trading than any other cryptocurrency and thus best appreciate in value at proportional and even predictable rate.

Thats what we hear over and over again.. And 9 of 10 ICO's, especially when hosted @ C-Cex or Yobit simply disappear after the funds have been released.

If you want public funding release your full ID and/or company ID and do just a regular funding like on kickstarter, why everything anonymous when you're true about what you're posting ?

It seems like you have a very limited understanding of this topic, and you're not willing to make an informed guess. I believe that thorough reading about all the features we're offering can buy a little credibility of ours.

If not, please either leave or restrain from making childish comments. I hope, i'm getting my point across. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
People looses interest for coin without mining, don't u get it? Full pos coin means please buy my air, it is good.
First devs will buy some air by themselfs to stimulate others.
i have air too, wanna some ?
Activity: 550
so long  ....wasted time  . we need ALGO and POW  Grin Grin

Sorry, why do you need POW? To dump all your holdings immediately after someone sets up a wall? Such type of distribution as mining will soon or late become obsolete. We already have much better and more efficient way of token distribution.
IPO, ICO, Crowdfund - call it what you will, it all boils down to giving your cash to some random in the hope that the magic beans grow into a beanstalk.
No thanks

Sorry, but the goal of this crowdfunding is to provide Versa with the capital infusion necessary to cover multiple developmental costs and expenses which we will incur. We aim to be successful and become more valuable, and without doubts we will be traded to a third party for a profit. Yes, we will benefit from receiving capital in many forms, but we'll improve our status, and our backers will also have a share in the success of ours.

All money obtained from this sale will be solely limited to funding technical and code development. Because of the upcoming Versa - Antidotes burning phase, we aim to be more scarce in volume and trading than any other cryptocurrency and thus best appreciate in value at proportional and even predictable rate.

Thats what we hear over and over again.. And 9 of 10 ICO's, especially when hosted @ C-Cex or Yobit simply disappear after the funds have been released.

If you want public funding release your full ID and/or company ID and do just a regular funding like on kickstarter, why everything anonymous when you're true about what you're posting ?

Sorry, what?

No thanks

What is this about and what's the price?

We'll uncover the price rate in less than 14 hours. Please check the countdown, thank you.

No thanks

Agreed. Nothing else to be said
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
What is this about and what's the price?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

No thanks

I wasted 5 minutes reading this post, can i get some coins?

EDIT: PLEASE?

Mmm... How many coins would you like to get? Perhaps, we can allocate a small amount of Versa for giveaways, but definitely, pre-distribution is not a good way to protect the value most backers may wish to put on their investments in order to support Versa startup. Perhaps you should be more interested in what we do to gain stability via design and volume, rather than what you can gain?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
I wasted 5 minutes reading this post, can i get some coins?

EDIT: PLEASE?
Me too, I read it over few times thinking I missed the pow. The 2 pools setting up really through me off lol
Too bad, community really itching for POW
Pages:
Jump to: