Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Verus (VRSC) - zk-SNARK privacy, CPU-mining, 50/50 POW/POS, fair launch - page 17. (Read 48763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Hello,
I tried to move it from the wallet to DigitalPrice.IO and the coins did not arrive. They do not even exist on the wallet.
I wrote to support the wallet, but they suggested me the old version of the wallet, which does not support VERUS.
Somebody can help me

THX

Did you update your wallet to the latest?

OK, it was 3.11, now is 3.12. Can i get my lost founds back?
it was 3680 and 288 Verus Sad

Now will try again.
With 50 Verus. Again messagw wass "success"

THX for help.

If there is a difference in balance between V11 and V12, then the coins on the older version are forked and have no value. Sorry. Easiest way to check is to compare your blockheight w/ the explorers and even better, comparing block hashes.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Hello,
I tried to move it from the wallet to DigitalPrice.IO and the coins did not arrive. They do not even exist on the wallet.
I wrote to support the wallet, but they suggested me the old version of the wallet, which does not support VERUS.
Somebody can help me

THX

OK, it was 3.11, now is 3.12. Can i get my lost founds back?
it was 3680 and 288 Verus Sad

Now will try again.
With 50 Verus. Again messagw wass "success"

THX for help.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Hello,
Somebody can help me

THX

Activity: 33

Hello,
Somebody can help me

THX
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Interesting ...

Will keep an eye on this as it develops.

#crysx
Activity: 84
Verus uses VerusHash, the world's fastest cryptographic hash algorithm on x64 CPUs, equalizes the GPU and offers a credible ASIC solution. Verus uses the new Proof-of-Stake system in addition to Proof-of-Work, and combines dPoW Komodo for a safe and high attack-resistant chain.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
i absolutelely waited to long with using my CPU to mine this but there where some word's i did not understand , like , "zk-SNARK", i totally missed this one , maybe i can try to get some with my 2gb graphic card but i am not sure if that is still worth it , but project seems great

How much MHS u have and how long u have waiting ?

And nope, for now there is no normaly GPU miner, we many expect it. But this can also greatly change network hashrate.

Based on the current efforts to make an efficient GPU algorithm, GPUs may not greatly affect hashrate at all. jl777 is still offering a 1 BTC bounty for anyone who makes a GPU miner that is significantly faster than the CPU miner. He has from the start, and so far, no GPU effort that we know of has even beaten fast CPUs Smiley Fastest implementation for a GPU on the algorithm, which is in a miner that is not yet mining properly, is getting under 140 MH/s on a 1080ti with a lot more power draw than this post from the hashrate channel in our Discord:
"1950x 1.2675v 3.9ghz 32 threads  1020 MH/s with nheqminer/pool"

That's the fastest posted CPU yet. My nephew gets 160 MH/s on his notebook.

Also, GPUs on risers drop the hashrates to under 30 MH/s. Unless someone really improves from where they are now, GPUs may not be a factor for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
i absolutelely waited to long with using my CPU to mine this but there where some word's i did not understand , like , "zk-SNARK", i totally missed this one , maybe i can try to get some with my 2gb graphic card but i am not sure if that is still worth it , but project seems great

How much MHS u have and how long u have waiting ?

And nope, for now there is no normaly GPU miner, we many expect it. But this can also greatly change network hashrate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
What's the best way to split blocks up in the veruscoin wallet?

Where is the 'coin control' part of the wallet where I can see the blocks my addresses have?
Activity: 291
Activity: 2
A pool set up by Aussies who have a passion for burning coal and churning gold. Get those idle threads to work!

www.ginasismining.com.au

Ginasis Mining Verus Pool

Stratum Host/Port: 149.28.176.252:4646
The Manual section has all the info to get you started mining otherwise feel free to join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/K6ZtGTU
0% pool fees
Activity: 15
vrsc.52hash.com   中国区矿池
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
2tamara163: Update your wallet to latest version v0.3.12a and resync from scratch (mean, delete blockhain and resync it all).Your tx from pool is included in block #124795. Seems all is ok.

I don't know if I'm stupid or if I just don't know how to use Agama wallet.
please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I don't see that you are on a fork, but according to the pictures, that address has coins, and since it is in the wallet, you may need to resync to the chain for some reason (corrupted chain state, fork?) before you can see them. Just make sure you backup your wallet. If you still don't see them in your wallet, then you can first try to click on the three vertical dots on the logo plaque on the left side and select "stop", to stop the coin. This should bring you to an "Activate coin" screen. At this screen click activate coin and select VRSC as the coin to activate. Then select daemon param "rescan" from the daemon param dropdown and select "Activate". This should rescan the blockchain for transactions relating to that address, and unless you really do need to resync, you should see your funds.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

I don't know if I'm stupid or if I just don't know how to use Agama wallet.
please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

Hello dears!explain to me how payments from a pool? there are 0 coins in my wallet,although the pool shows that there are confirmed coins.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Quote from: VerusCoin

That miner is a stratum miner that only works on pools, and was not really used until the pools were running. The wallet does have the same algorithm, and they are both about the same speed, but using the wallet is solo mining. That means that without a lot of hash power, your rewards may be far between each other, sometimes much more, sometimes much less. Halving is every month for example, and my main machine has a luck time of over 1 month right now. With a pool, all miners share the rewards of each block according to their hash power contribution. That way, if you don't have enough hash power to be sure to get a block every day, you can use a pool to get more often smaller rewards, rather than the less often full block reward of solo mining.

Of course, there's always staking as well. One thing that's nice about pools is that they also handle shielding/unshielding for you, so by the time you get your payout, it starts to stake immediately after just 150 blocks. No need to have a shielding/unshielding script or do it manually.

Just about same, I thought too.
Already also supported for the test one pool. The  rewards are small, but permanent, and you can stop mining any time.

Quote from: VerusCoin
This is CPU mining on the fastest CPU crypto hash in the world by far. The fastest miners listed in the hashrate channel on Discord are over 1 GH/s CPUs. There is already a GPU project, optimized on algo, but not quite finished as a miner, and it gets under 130 MH/s on a 1080 ti. Risers drop that to a little over 20 MH/s. My nephew's Asus notebook gets 160 MH/s.

This is exactly, what I expect most of all. GPU miner with norm hashrate.
5 TH... RIP CPU

This is CPU mining on the fastest CPU crypto hash in the world by far. The fastest miners listed in the hashrate channel on Discord are over 1 GH/s CPUs. There is already a GPU project, optimized on algo, but not quite finished as a miner, and it gets under 130 MH/s on a 1080 ti. Risers drop that to a little over 20 MH/s. My nephew's Asus notebook gets 160 MH/s.
Activity: 115
Just updated the mining pool with some tweaks and a new address.
Come on over and help us distribute that hashrate Smiley

http://vrsc.ginasismining.com
Pages:
Jump to: