Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Verus (VRSC) - zk-SNARK privacy, CPU-mining, 50/50 POW/POS, fair launch - page 45. (Read 48752 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Downloaded windows wallet, calculated MD5 hash and it does not match the hash from site.

MD5 hash of file Agama-Win-latest.zip:
d0ab2b021d5b60fa1cfe948924edb6ed

From site:
for Windows (64 bit) MD5: 20cf30438b46a7859ccf3d6e01e8c4a1

WTF???

Can be a coin called Viruscoin, not VerusCoin)))
I have not synchronized the wallet for more than 6 hours) At the same time there are 3 active connections
PS, Hey, kostepanych2! we've met somewhere before, but I don't remember where...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Downloaded windows wallet, calculated MD5 hash and it does not match the hash from site.

MD5 hash of file Agama-Win-latest.zip:
d0ab2b021d5b60fa1cfe948924edb6ed

From site:
for Windows (64 bit) MD5: 20cf30438b46a7859ccf3d6e01e8c4a1

WTF???
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
нaшeл eптa:
Mining instructions:
    Install and run the Verus-enhanced Agama wallet with mining support
    Upon first run, select Verus as your coin
    In the upper right corner of Agama, go to the top menu and select settings
    At the bottom of the settings rows, you will see “  CLI”, which you should select, revealing two input lines, one for selecting the native coin, and one for the command.
    On the first line, select Verus as the native coin
    On the second line, enter:
          setgenerate true n
    where n is the number of threads you want to mine with. If you enter an n of 0, you will
    stake, but not mine.
Я тoжe нaшeл этy фигню и зaпycтил. Ho y мeня кoшeлeк нe мoжeт cинxpoнизиpoвaтьcя yжe чacoв 6 (пpoцeнт тo бoльшe, тo oпять cнижaeтcя, кoгдa блoки бeгyт впepeд). X.з. чтo тaкoй мaйнниг дacт c итoгe... Кoшeль и пpaвдa cтpaнный, o мoнeты кoмoдo чтo-ли? Bидит 3 coeдинeния, кcтaти, нe тaк и мaлo

I found this stuff, too, and I ran it. But my wallet can not be synchronized for 6 hours (the percentage is more, then again decreases when the blocks run forward). Hz. this minnig give up... Is the purse really weird, about the Komodo coin?
Activity: 399
Merit: 101
нaшeл eптa:
Mining instructions:
    Install and run the Verus-enhanced Agama wallet with mining support
    Upon first run, select Verus as your coin
    In the upper right corner of Agama, go to the top menu and select settings
    At the bottom of the settings rows, you will see “  CLI”, which you should select, revealing two input lines, one for selecting the native coin, and one for the command.
    On the first line, select Verus as the native coin
    On the second line, enter:
          setgenerate true n
    where n is the number of threads you want to mine with. If you enter an n of 0, you will
    stake, but not mine.
Activity: 399
Merit: 101
How to mining?
Bпepвыe тaкoй кoшeль вижy дaжe нe пoнял гдe кoнcoль.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Does anyone hit a block and how long did it take?

3 win 10 pcs and no blocks so far.

solo "mine and pray" style is not as satisfying as seeing shares every few seconds pool style.
legendary
Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288
Encrypted Money, Baby!

I can't (read: don't want to) open that URL because it has a self signed SSL certificate, it seems. Can you maybe install a real one (use certbot from let's encrypt, it's free!), so we know that our connection isn't hijacked?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 3
why i cannot download the windows wallet?
it seems have no link.
veruscoin.io   without http
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
why i cannot download the windows wallet?
it seems have no link.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How can we see the mining progress and how much do we generate? Any pool where to see?
"getmininginfo" after "setgenerate true"
Activity: 379
How can we see the mining progress and how much do we generate? Any pool where to see?
Plz, anyone show ip nodes for synchronizing wallet.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Can anyone answer my questions -
1. im mining with over 3 000 000 h/s and cants see any coins in my balance. DID id miss something?
2. in my wallet is a blue progress bar wich displays "100% | 543 / 543 | Connections: 2" - what does this mean?

thx
You cant find a block...
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
I get the following warning/error under info: WARNING: abnormally high number of blocks generated, 445 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected). Is that normal?

Startup goes from zero hash to way more than I would have expected, so you could say it's normal or not, but it's a result of the amount of hash power we're getting, not any malfunction. Difficulty algorithm is working well in light of the network being almost 0.5 GH/s already on CPU-mining.

@rascability - you're mining.

Where can i see my hashrate?
edit: ok ty.
{ "blocks": 493, "currentblocksize": 1000, "currentblocktx": 0, "difficulty": 2005467426.135828, "errors": "WARNING: abnormally high number of blocks generated, 472 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected)", "genproclimit": 6, "localhashps": 2104183.712895377, "networkhashps": 436743286, "pooledtx": 0, "testnet": false, "chain": "main", "generate": true }
"localhashps": 2104183.712895377,
Activity: 98
seems interesting, im gotta keep an eye on the project
I get the following warning/error under info: WARNING: abnormally high number of blocks generated, 445 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected). Is that normal?

Startup goes from zero hash to way more than I would have expected, so you could say it's normal or not, but it's a result of the amount of hash power we're getting, not any malfunction. Difficulty algorithm is working well in light of the network being almost 0.5 GH/s already on CPU-mining.

Where can i see my hashrate?
edit: ok ty.
{ "blocks": 493, "currentblocksize": 1000, "currentblocktx": 0, "difficulty": 2005467426.135828, "errors": "WARNING: abnormally high number of blocks generated, 472 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected)", "genproclimit": 6, "localhashps": 2104183.712895377, "networkhashps": 436743286, "pooledtx": 0, "testnet": false, "chain": "main", "generate": true }
Activity: 41

copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
i5 desktop and I'm getting

second problem is that one of my pc's will not sync and cannot find any peers other two pcs have 8 peers / connections ( not a windows firewall issue have tried with it fully disabled )

you can copy the node from one working wallet to the machine where is not synchronizing. To see the node in yore wallet click on the blue icon with the i, here you can see the node addresses.
In the wallet not synchronizing go to the command line (<\> CLI) and use "addnode nodeip add" where nodeip is the ip of the node you want to add. restart, wait a bit and it should work
Pages:
Jump to: