Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Verus (VRSC) - zk-SNARK privacy, CPU-mining, 50/50 POW/POS, fair launch - page 42. (Read 48752 times)

legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Can this https://github.com/veruscoin/veruscoin be used to mine or only the UI wallet? Want to mine with only CLI on Ubuntu
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Found a block and there was 81 confirmations but it still Immature.
How many confirmations should be to see coins in my balance?

100 confirmations
Activity: 26
How long "loading data please wait"?
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
You came out with something a bit different and actually interesting to mine. You shouldn't be surprised to see lots of CPU's hitting this.

Thank you.

For others, if you have problems connecting, please retry. The only confirmed issues were seeing so far that would cause this is simply not enough available connections. We hope to have more nodes online in the near future. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange

Vote Verus, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Found a block and there was 81 confirmations but it still Immature.
How many confirmations should be to see coins in my balance?
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Thanks, I got this:

{ "blocks": 1007, "currentblocksize": 1000, "currentblocktx": 0, "difficulty": 7641174492.147189, "errors": "WARNING: abnormally high number of blocks generated, 463 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected)", "genproclimit": 4, "localhashps": 1597553.142076155, "networkhashps": 2177612415, "pooledtx": 0, "testnet": false, "chain": "main", "generate": true }

Why did I create too many blocks?

That message is about the whole network. We have thousands of peers at this point, and the network has had an incredible, immediate hash rate that just keeps growing. Until it stabilizes, the difficulty algorithm is working to slow down block time by making it more difficult, but in a new launch, you can always expect faster block times until things stabilize. If I realized that we would have had this response, I probably would have put higher thresholds on the warning. Right now, aside from way more mining than expected and difficulty accessing connections due to so many peers, things are working as well as could be expected in the network itself. We are doing our best on the other issues.

You came out with something a bit different and actually interesting to mine. You shouldn't be surprised to see lots of CPU's hitting this.
Activity: 41
Thanks, I got this:

{ "blocks": 1007, "currentblocksize": 1000, "currentblocktx": 0, "difficulty": 7641174492.147189, "errors": "WARNING: abnormally high number of blocks generated, 463 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected)", "genproclimit": 4, "localhashps": 1597553.142076155, "networkhashps": 2177612415, "pooledtx": 0, "testnet": false, "chain": "main", "generate": true }

That message is about the whole network. We have thousands of peers at this point, and the network has had an incredible, immediate hash rate that just keeps growing. Until it stabilizes, the difficulty algorithm is working to slow down block time by making it more difficult, but in a new launch, you can always expect faster block times until things stabilize. If I realized that we would have had this response, I probably would have put higher thresholds on the warning. Right now, aside from way more mining than expected and difficulty accessing connections due to so many peers, things are working as well as could be expected in the network itself. We are doing our best on the other issues.
Activity: 42
Thanks, I got this:

How to check hashrate?
Enter "getmininginfo" in CLI (where you entered "setgenerate").
Activity: 41
Dev, Can we have a little help please.
have downloaded walet
first screen

SuperNET Agama
 Quick access
Welcome. Please add a coin to start.

Activate Coin
OR USE A SHORTCUT
Native Mode
Select...
Lite (SPV) Mode
Select...

I assume select native mode (VRSC)

Then screen with settings top right appears, done the vsrc cli stuff, then i guess back to "wallets" tab, which just sticks at connecting to peers....
have restarted wallet several times, but nothing...where do i check hashrate....
How do i stop hashrate, setgenerate true 8 to start but setgenerate false 8 erros....cli response window never shows anything......
Like i say a little help wouldnt go amiss, like screen shots, etc

J

We are experiencing thousands of peers connecting to our nodes, and they only have so many connections. We are working on getting more nodes up, but we are having the same trouble. The entire problem you are experiencing is almost certainly caused by too many miners. The number of computers is real, and way beyond what we expected. Right now, best thing is to keep trying to get on. We are working to make the connections easier, but there's really a lot of traffic.
Dev, I have an Agama running on Win10 - no problem. I have tried to run Agama on Ubuntu and on Fedora (2 different PCs) and it's just stuck giving Loading data please wait. Please check the screenshot: https://snag.gy/IlFUV4.jpg
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Dev, Can we have a little help please.
have downloaded walet
first screen

SuperNET Agama
 Quick access
Welcome. Please add a coin to start.

Activate Coin
OR USE A SHORTCUT
Native Mode
Select...
Lite (SPV) Mode
Select...

I assume select native mode (VRSC)

Then screen with settings top right appears, done the vsrc cli stuff, then i guess back to "wallets" tab, which just sticks at connecting to peers....
have restarted wallet several times, but nothing...where do i check hashrate....
How do i stop hashrate, setgenerate true 8 to start but setgenerate false 8 erros....cli response window never shows anything......
Like i say a little help wouldnt go amiss, like screen shots, etc

J
Activity: 28
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
My wallet stuck on Connecting to peers...
Restart not helped...
Use vpn. Pocкoмнaдзop eбaный блoчит пиpы. Пpoкaтит нaпpимep windscribe.
My wallet stuck on Connecting to peers...
Restart not helped...
Activity: 28
How to install and run verus enhanced agara wallet

Unzip and double click agama.exe.  Cool
Do you have any specific operation steps?
Please solve the https problem, thanks!
Activity: 10
Found 2 blocks for now, 37.676 VRSC

whats your rig? How long have you been mining?

Just a R7 1700X, mining with wallet for 6 hours or so...
I've got some problem I'm trying to solve, as the pc is shutting down after some time while mining, don't know why...
I'll keep an eye on temps
Pages:
Jump to: