Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Verus (VRSC) - zk-SNARK privacy, CPU-mining, 50/50 POW/POS, fair launch - page 44. (Read 48711 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
need exchange for me 23 VRSC
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
nice coin  Smiley
how to mining?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Have anybody found a block?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
is there a rich list?
 i bet devs are gpu mining
Activity: 37
i have a CPU with 32 threads and 16 cores (12 MH/s )and havent found a block in an hour, someone must be GPU mining surely

Same here, started mining three hours after announcement with my Xeon e3 and even then did not find a single block.
Activity: 39
i have a CPU with 32 threads and 16 cores (12 MH/s )and havent found a block in an hour, someone must be GPU mining surely

Scumbags, this happens almost every fucking time anyone comes out with CPU pow, and tries to look like there is no gpu miner.

Or the developer explains in detail what to do to get the block (at what capacity) or consider this coin another Scam and fraud)

need pool
Activity: 434
Merit: 19

Scumbags, this happens almost every fucking time anyone comes out with CPU pow, and tries to look like there is no gpu miner.

Or the developer explains in detail what to do to get the block (at what capacity) or consider this coin another Scam and fraud)
Activity: 66

"We don’t recommend pool mining Verus until after the first couple months, when time locks are no longer applied to coinbases. We don’t currently have mining software other than the Verus enhanced wallet at this time. Also, with the timelocks in place, pools would need to keep software online, and you would have to wait for a random amount of time from 3 months to over 2 years before they could payout on each block."
Activity: 44
Activity: 164
|Ukrainian translation reserved
Is this legit? Did anyone check for viruses?
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/26e389f584a534270a7db15aacb4fafb64fa14c66f12ed4df0f96559953bd36f/detection
Seems to be clean

I honestly do not really trust such dev. Today is the start of the coin, and the founder left only 2 messages and stopped communicating (offline). What is he doing on the day of his project launch? Immediately visible his interest... The day I started my projects, I stayed up all day working with users, fixing problems and everything... and here such attitude. such a project would be bullshit.

Hope you are wrong  Roll Eyes
I dont understand how it is possible to NOT hit a block after hours with a lot of hashpower for such a new coin?

They or their friends are probably gpu mining.
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
Hey i am traying to mine with amd 8350 when is set 6 kors a press execute nothing is happening mate ?/
so whatsup with that ?/\
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/26e389f584a534270a7db15aacb4fafb64fa14c66f12ed4df0f96559953bd36f/detection
Seems to be clean

I honestly do not really trust such dev. Today is the start of the coin, and the founder left only 2 messages and stopped communicating (offline). What is he doing on the day of his project launch? Immediately visible his interest... The day I started my projects, I stayed up all day working with users, fixing problems and everything... and here such attitude. such a project would be bullshit.
Downloaded windows wallet, calculated MD5 hash and it does not match the hash from site.

MD5 hash of file Agama-Win-latest.zip:
d0ab2b021d5b60fa1cfe948924edb6ed

From site:
for Windows (64 bit) MD5: 20cf30438b46a7859ccf3d6e01e8c4a1

WTF???

Can be a coin called Viruscoin, not VerusCoin)))
I have not synchronized the wallet for more than 6 hours) At the same time there are 3 active connections
PS, Hey, kostepanych2! we've met somewhere before, but I don't remember where...
Pages:
Jump to: