Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Verus (VRSC) - zk-SNARK privacy, CPU-mining, 50/50 POW/POS, fair launch - page 40. (Read 48752 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
FYI you cannot compile this wallet on a machine that does not have the AES instruction set available (of which most virtual machines don't)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

I can't (read: don't want to) open that URL because it has a self signed SSL certificate, it seems. Can you maybe install a real one (use certbot from let's encrypt, it's free!), so we know that our connection isn't hijacked?

Thanks Smiley

Please solve the https problem, thanks!

I'm bumping this, since it seems quite simple to solve and seems important (for some users, including me). Thank you for taking the time to address this.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
Another fork of Komodo? Good luck!

Komodo is a complex creature with many interwined parts and forking it requires a lot more effort than simply changing names and some variables. I hope you'll do a better job than Safecoin, ehi even a bunch of monkeys would do a better job than them  Grin
The VRSC team is no monkeys and they have already made enhancements to the assetchains -ac parameters that would benefit the ecosystem.

From what I have seen, this launch was smooth, basically everything was working. Working so well the hashrate went above 10GH, that's almost 10,000 systems mining!

I look forward to the evolution of VRSC and welcome them to the KMD ecosystem.

Hi, buddy, do you know how the wallet can be encrypt? Right now looks like you can use the wallet and transfer any amount coins without any password, to me, it's so unsafe.

From what I understand this not possible with wallets of zcash forks yet.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Komodo is a complex creature with many interwined parts and forking it requires a lot more effort than simply changing names and some variables. I hope you'll do a better job than Safecoin, ehi even a bunch of monkeys would do a better job than them  Grin
The VRSC team is no monkeys and they have already made enhancements to the assetchains -ac parameters that would benefit the ecosystem.

From what I have seen, this launch was smooth, basically everything was working. Working so well the hashrate went above 10GH, that's almost 10,000 systems mining!

Hi, buddy, do you know how the wallet can be encrypt? Right now looks like you can use the wallet and transfer any amount coins without any password, to me, it's so unsafe.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

A praise from jl777 himself is the best advertisement. Good to know they're up to the job!
Activity: 476
Merit: 133

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

Activity: 2
Still no peers.
Code:
connect() to 103.242.119.150:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 217.106.238.109:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 149.56.240.91:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 103.18.58.150:11348 failed after select(): No route to host (113)
Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
65 addresses found from DNS seeds
dnsseed thread exit
connect() to 78.47.196.146:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 94.102.63.226:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 123.249.79.12:11348 failed after select(): No route to host (113)
connect() to 149.56.29.163:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 62.12.115.131:11348 failed after select(): No route to host (113)
connect() to 167.114.118.5:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 149.202.65.200:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 104.243.47.82:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
connect() to 148.251.190.89:11348 failed after select(): Connection refused (111)
Activity: 2
brand new
Activity: 0
devs, can we get a discord channel please?

Yeah a discord channel would definitely be helpful.
Activity: 6
Someone able to send funds from an z-address to an t-address? Getting an error that I don`t have the necessary funds, although it displayed otherwise.  Huh

I couldn't send full funds, but small increments. How do we know we are staking?

Can't send from an  z-address to an t-address too. Getting an error that I don`t have the necessary funds.

Just successful sent from z-address to t-address, no problem here.
brand new
Yes after the failure the funds are still visible in the z-address, I only shielded my mined funds to the z-address.

Did you leave room for the fee by subtracting 0.0001 from the total, or send much less than the amount?

Tested it with all possible amounts, even with only 1 VRSC it shows this error message.

Can you try the following:
1. Close the wallet software
2. Backup your wallet - on Windows, it is in \Users\\AppData\Komodo\VRSC\ as a file named wallet.dat, on linux ~/.komodo/VRSC/ .
3. Delete everything in that VRSC directory, except VRSC.conf and wallet.dat (it should be fine, just good to backup before deleting anything in that directory)
4. Reload the wallet and wait until sync
5. Confirm your balances

It's likely that will solve the problem, and if so, you had some corruption in your local chain state.

Did everything as you described, still got the same error.  Sad
I`m on Win 10 by the way.

https://imgur.com/a/P6egMN3
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Someone able to send funds from an z-address to an t-address? Getting an error that I don`t have the necessary funds, although it displayed otherwise.  Huh

I couldn't send full funds, but small increments. How do we know we are staking?

Can't send from an  z-address to an t-address too. Getting an error that I don`t have the necessary funds.
Activity: 6
How staking work for this coin? Is it started? How to check if I get any staking reward?
Activity: 42
Dev, is it normal that I have 2 wallets? I have a third one too which is empty at the moment. Do I have to save the Address and the WIF to backup my wallets? Thanks!

Screenshot: https://paste.pics/355DS
Activity: 51
A good project. I think this is really the future. We will see how this works
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Reserved for mining pool information!

WeekendPool.com
Activity: 30
Anyone use mac version wallet? never connect to the peer, can not sync the block at all!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

brand new
Yes after the failure the funds are still visible in the z-address, I only shielded my mined funds to the z-address.

Did you leave room for the fee by subtracting 0.0001 from the total, or send much less than the amount?

Tested it with all possible amounts, even with only 1 VRSC it shows this error message.
Pages:
Jump to: