Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support! - page 18. (Read 37423 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I guess this is another scamme :DLet's wait!
Activity: 224
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
what will be the use of the ICO ?

The best altcoins never had any IPO / ICO / Premine / etc...  Roll Eyes

Can you answer, please ?

No worries Smiley It would provide continual development for the coin.
First and foremost, I want to implement a multipool that pays in vex. I have been already been talking with a host that has the scripts and API's necessary for the pool.
This does cost money, ongoing money and not only a once off payment. I don't want to charge a high fee for the pool, if any.

Second, I want the buy support to be ongoing. This will have to be judged at the time, of how much and when. As we all know a couple of whales could possibly dominate any market and take advantage of this. Timing is key to keep the coin moving forward and not dumped into the ground.

Third, it will allow for additional features to be added to the coin, Blockchain marketplace, etc. Although this will be in the future, but it will give us the flexibility to adapt to any features the community is asking for.

Forth, as stated in the OP we are not marketers. Funds will be used to hire outside contractors to market the coin. Initially this will be done out of our pocket but more funds will mean more reach, with the community benefiting the most.

EDIT: Ultimately the goal for this coin is for it to be a coin where the community can be proud to be a part of. Where if the commmuntiy wants a feature. It can be implemented. If the community does not want a feature it can be removed. Because without a community coins are worth nothing.
I understand building this community, especially in times like this is tough. But I will persist and show it can be done. We have not got off to a good start, I know, with the accusations flying around. But the ball is in Vex's court and it will be shown who is genuine and who is not when the dust has settled.

We can build on features of the coin day by day and week by week. So the coin can hold up to its statement as a coin for traders and investors

Which exchanges will be on?
Is there any indication when this will be?
thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
For the time being, there is nothing new with this coin.
The 25% support means nothing, except that the coin per se is not good enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
a new coin, nice
Sounds interesting... Im in!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any idea when ICO will happen on C-CEX?

I am just finalizing the Coinsource Verification with TK today. Documents have been submitted to Chris (CryptoAsian) and am waiting reply from him.
I would say within 48 hours all should be ready to go. Cant guarantee the time though because I want everything sorted before we go to market. Thanks for holding tight. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Any idea when ICO will happen on C-CEX?

Can you answer, please ?

No worries Smiley It would provide continual development for the coin.
First and foremost, I want to implement a multipool that pays in vex. I have been already been talking with a host that has the scripts and API's necessary for the pool.
This does cost money, ongoing money and not only a once off payment. I don't want to charge a high fee for the pool, if any.

Second, I want the buy support to be ongoing. This will have to be judged at the time, of how much and when. As we all know a couple of whales could possibly dominate any market and take advantage of this. Timing is key to keep the coin moving forward and not dumped into the ground.

Third, it will allow for additional features to be added to the coin, Blockchain marketplace, etc. Although this will be in the future, but it will give us the flexibility to adapt to any features the community is asking for.

Forth, as stated in the OP we are not marketers. Funds will be used to hire outside contractors to market the coin. Initially this will be done out of our pocket but more funds will mean more reach, with the community benefiting the most.

EDIT: Ultimately the goal for this coin is for it to be a coin where the community can be proud to be a part of. Where if the commmuntiy wants a feature. It can be implemented. If the community does not want a feature it can be removed. Because without a community coins are worth nothing.
I understand building this community, especially in times like this is tough. But I will persist and show it can be done. We have not got off to a good start, I know, with the accusations flying around. But the ball is in Vex's court and it will be shown who is genuine and who is not when the dust has settled.

We can build on features of the coin day by day and week by week. So the coin can hold up to its statement as a coin for traders and investors
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

Can you answer, please ?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Scam? A scam is when people do not know what they are getting into. Everything is laid out here in front. Honest and open.
I have just submitted documents to a complete stranger on the internet to prove my identity. If I was the bitmo Dev I would have some mighty big balls doing this after what happened over there.

no offense but   anyone can buy   fake   scans of documents/drivers license/passport etc.   
Scam? A scam is when people do not know what they are getting into. Everything is laid out here in front. Honest and open.
I have just submitted documents to a complete stranger on the internet to prove my identity. If I was the bitmo Dev I would have some mighty big balls doing this after what happened over there.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Have to agree, WAY too many similarities to BitMo here!  New account, you should know better.

Sorry, but this looks to be a scam attempt!
Activity: 8
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Guaranteed buy support??? meaning?

That means the devs will use their BTC to pump the price early so more investors buy in........... then comes the DUMP and RUN
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
ICO........ check
not mined....... check
no unique features............check
no positive ID of devs.............check
just another coin............. check

Nothing to see here. 

Like all scams, the dev is playing to the greed of investors that think they are getting a good deal and can sell for a quick profit.

This is a sure loser. 

Stay away.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
Guaranteed buy support??? meaning?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coin will only be launched until a Proof of Developer rating is completed
that's so cool, just ignore all the trolls, every future in DEV should do like that  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 150
I'm sorry but how does POD nullify the fact that you are very clearly from XBM.

This coin is a PURE pump and dump coin. Infact, the developer is probably part of a group moving from coin to coin.

This coin will be bought up cheaply through the ICO, price will be driven up. Those holding it will sell. They move on, and the coin is dead.

NO FUTURE AT ALL.
Pages:
Jump to: