Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VEX] VexCoin | Earn by PoA | MULTIPOOL | ICO is complete | Buy Support! - page 19. (Read 37423 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
reserved.I will follow the project and i hope this coin have a real innovation not a dump and pump game,.
Activity: 139
Updated OP reflecting the coin will not be launched until PoD is complete

POD is very important.Hope you can get a high score.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
what will be the use of the ICO ?

The best altcoins never had any IPO / ICO / Premine / etc...  Roll Eyes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Updated OP reflecting the coin will not be launched until PoD is complete
So max number of coins is 9,500,000 and there is no PoW phase, is that right? Well price per coin is certainly tempting. It'd be great if you could explain in details how the buy support system would work and for how long. Would the ICO BTC be locked during that time? What happens afterwards?
Also like others have said you really should have the PoD ready before launch.
Thats right, no POW phase so no Large pools dumping, and also no premine to be dumped

Ok, The coin will not launched until Proof Of Developer is completed. I understand the community's apprehension towards new coins these days.

-The ICO will run BEFORE the coin is put to market
-The ICO will last for 7 days or until when the coins are sold, whichever comes first
-The buy support will be put in place by the Escrow/Exchange handling the ICO when the ICO is complete. This will be 25% of the BTC raised.
-The support will immediately be placed at ICO price of 0.00000550 (If first round doesnt sell out) and 0.00000600 (if first round has sold out)
-The support will remain there for 5-7 days initially then re-assessed at the time to what price it should be put at (If the escrow is still willing or it will be done by us)
-All txids will be transparent

Look guys im trying to release a genuine coin with a genuine goal here. As I said earlier PoD will be done BEFORE any coins are sold
Activity: 139
Reserved.Hope you are not a scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So max number of coins is 9,500,000 and there is no PoW phase, is that right? Well price per coin is certainly tempting. It'd be great if you could explain in details how the buy support system would work and for how long. Would the ICO BTC be locked during that time? What happens afterwards?
Also like others have said you really should have the PoD ready before launch.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Yeah, looks like the bitmo dev is back in action after leaving his last coin

I dont know what else to say? Im getting blamed for being the Bitmo dev? I am trying all I can do for this coin and im tarnished with that brush? Because I said A multipool was a feature of the coin?

Besides what everyone else mentioned, heres another thing that stands out

Activity: 1022

I dont know what else to say? Im getting blamed for being the Bitmo dev? I am trying all I can do for this coin and im tarnished with that brush? Because I said A multipool was a feature of the coin?

New accounts don't go down well here anymore, you should know this! POD and coinsource are a must of you want this to work
Activity: 1022
Can u get a POD?  And Get Trust Verified from coinssource.
That will be better.

I have contacted CryptoAsian about PoD, still awaiting his reply. Proof of Developer will hopefully be completed before the market is opened

Frankly, the POD SHOULD be done before the market opens and not hopefully!

Let's leave this one alone Smiley But if you're a crazy kid with nothing better to do than waste BTC then you go for it!

Activity: 539
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Are you the dev of XBM ? I am a little doubt.

The XBM dev disappered after got BTC from escrow .

this ANN post very like XBM https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-xbm-pos47manonymousencrypted-messagingweb-wallet-752060. and the signature look like .

1. For traders and investors
 2. A profit switching pool will be setup that pays out in VEX

the XBM dev said that also.

everybody should be careful .  Grin

escrow cannot provide any help , just think a little about XBM . XBM dev run away when he got all BTC . he is so active when ICO processing. What a fuck joke it is !

XBM said "A true coin made for traders & merchants." " I will contact some multipool owners to see if they are interested to add XBM as a payout option"

this coin said " For traders and investors ", "A profit switching pool will be setup that pays out in VEX "

LOL , its so interesting.

who is going to hold the ICO ?

I have contacted a couple trusted escrows, namely monbux, and devthedev. Although the time differences between us make it difficult. What, or who does the community want?
Activity: 132
Good suggestion for you that don't find C-CEX to be your ICO sell stage..
Activity: 224
who is going to hold the ICO ?
Activity: 210

this ANN post very like XBM https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-xbm-pos47manonymousencrypted-messagingweb-wallet-752060. and the signature look like .

this is exactly what i thought, too.

everybody should be careful.  Grin

Just jumped over to that thread to check it out.... Maybe the use of colours is similar, I dont know, but I can say for sure we have NO AFFILIATION WITH XBM.
Understandably people in that thread are a little apprehensive, (and the community in general) hence why I am willing to go for PoD.
Also having the buy support put in place by the escrow/exchange will ensure that all that is promised is what will be delivered
Activity: 308

Activity: 252
Like I'm investing in a newbie account ico... Not..
Pages:
Jump to: