Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VGC - VegasCoin - page 18. (Read 74432 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 31, 2015, 08:49:01 AM
So far to date, we have over $40,000 USD invested into VGC development and promotions.

You are joking, right? If this is true this can be among probably top 3 worst managed projects in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 31, 2015, 08:41:55 AM
Im considering doing a takeover of this coin as this is my city coin. I want you to post here if you have any interest in me resurrecting this coin. DO NOT PM ME. I want the community to vote publicly. *IF* I get enough serious users posting here I will move forward with a professional take over. This coin  might be too dead, Im not sure. Lets hear your voice.

Vegas

I can tell you that the owner of VegasCoin.com who I have been in talks with since day 1 is planning to take over the coin.  I am not sure if his details, but I think he has a better shot then you do.  I plan to help hand over what apps, technology, and other resources I have already finished to best help him.  So far to date, we have over $40,000 USD invested into VGC development and promotions.  So I think someone trying to do this without my support, would be missing out on a great deal of progress.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
May 31, 2015, 05:32:01 AM
Im considering doing a takeover of this coin as this is my city coin, and Im heart broken the the dev let it die. I want you to post here if you have any interest in me resurrecting this coin. DO NOT PM ME. I want the community to vote publicly. *IF* I get enough serious users posting here I will move forward with a professional take over. This coin  might be too dead, Im not sure. Lets hear your voice.

Vegas

Relaunch it with a fresh genesis block and blockchain and you have my Support. Takeovers of abandoned coins are always a bit Problematic imho as you know nothing about the Distribution..  It is like buying a pig in a Poke

I think that is VERY sound advice! I probably have the highest respect for you out of anyone in the crypto community.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
May 31, 2015, 05:18:35 AM
Im considering doing a takeover of this coin as this is my city coin, and Im heart broken the the dev let it die. I want you to post here if you have any interest in me resurrecting this coin. DO NOT PM ME. I want the community to vote publicly. *IF* I get enough serious users posting here I will move forward with a professional take over. This coin  might be too dead, Im not sure. Lets hear your voice.

Vegas

Relaunch it with a fresh genesis block and blockchain and you have my Support. Takeovers of abandoned coins are always a bit Problematic imho as you know nothing about the Distribution..  It is like buying a pig in a Poke
legendary
May 31, 2015, 05:14:10 AM
Im considering doing a takeover of this coin as this is my city coin. I want you to post here if you have any interest in me resurrecting this coin. DO NOT PM ME. I want the community to vote publicly. *IF* I get enough serious users posting here I will move forward with a professional take over. This coin  might be too dead, Im not sure. Lets hear your voice.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
May 15, 2015, 05:32:45 AM
Is there any place in Vegas where I can pay with this "coin"?

They say so on the website, but I have no experience buying anything with it

Maybe someone else has tried?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 15, 2015, 05:29:43 AM
Is there any place in Vegas where I can pay with this "coin"?
legendary
May 15, 2015, 05:22:38 AM
Higher than typical buy orders on Comkort

might be a good time to get out if you are so inclined

comkort.com/trade/VGC_BTC
Activity: 72
April 16, 2015, 07:22:02 PM
The devs should pay someone to fix the sync issue if they can't do it themselves. VegasCoin's investors are losing money because of this.

Indeed

For example: http://thealtcoinguys.com/

fix the issues, add pos and wallet makeover please!

#ughwhoamikidding  Roll Eyes  Sad

Thanks for the link, it could come in handy for another coin that its devs care about.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
April 12, 2015, 02:19:32 PM
The devs should pay someone to fix the sync issue if they can't do it themselves. VegasCoin's investors are losing money because of this.

Indeed

For example: http://thealtcoinguys.com/

fix the issues, add pos and wallet makeover please!

#ughwhoamikidding  Roll Eyes  Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
April 08, 2015, 02:03:23 PM
Im VERY disappointed. I mined 97k of these as its my community coin. What a waste Sad

Vegas

I mined 200k. I sold a few weeks ago. I thought this coin could be something because of its name.
Activity: 72
April 07, 2015, 12:33:01 PM
April 07, 2015, 12:10:31 PM
I really hate to see this much potential wasted out of incompetence. It feels like the devs are too lazy to even communicate with the community anymore.
A little more ambition, commitment and investment with a little less paranoia and this could (still can - but chance is close to nothing) be something huge.

In my own humble opinion VGC could really thrive with functions like POS or POA. A wallet makeover and bug fix and 10,000,000 giveaway (YES 10M !! VGC needs to build a solid foundation again) split into lots of 10,000 for example to grow community just before hitting a REAL business. And this is just on the top of my head! There's so much stuff other alts are doing to promote their coin. Compared to them VGC didn't even try... All we hear are excuses. Such a damn shame.

First things first. Fixing the sync issue with several transactions. If this doesn't happen, nothing ever will for VGC.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
April 04, 2015, 07:48:25 PM
http://vegascoin.co/    -   no work ??
legendary
March 31, 2015, 12:34:47 AM
To my knowlege this is dead coin.

Its a shame, they did quite a bit of marketing work and even got local Vegas businesses involved. Decent community behind it and getting close to being listed on cryptsy. Its prime for a takeover from a competent dev if the original creators refuse to interact with the community.

People are still mining and trading at a decent pace so something may be in the works.
legendary
March 29, 2015, 01:12:11 AM
To my knowlege this is dead coin.

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
March 29, 2015, 12:09:20 AM
Glad you like it.

Since you showed interest I revised the image a bit.

I PM'ed u my VGC address Smiley Thanks

VGC game,is it? app or web?
legendary
March 19, 2015, 02:29:25 AM
Search engines are detecting the vegascoin website as hacked

Owners of the site may want to check things out and rectify things with search engines
legendary
March 17, 2015, 07:51:41 AM
Hopefully if anyone had any VegasCoin on allcrypt they got it out because it is possible they may not be back https://www.allcrypt.com/sitedown.html

Pages:
Jump to: