Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 13. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
And this coins what are on Nova are old or new?

The coins on Nova are the new after swap. Buy some and vote on Poswallet and Livecoin. Community is still small but if it will grow we will soon reach 1000 votes

It's VGINA2?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina

The coins on Nova are the new after swap. Buy some and vote on Poswallet and Livecoin. Community is still small but if it will grow we will soon reach 1000 votes

Livecoin eh ?  thats awsome I'll have to take a look over there.

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
Are you talking about the old chain or the new chain? If it is the old chain, then rather send your wallet.dat to the dev.

old chain, oke sir Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

170.75.163.187  is the addnode.  send the coins to - VMM2T9Kvm2Fi8LJmjpqsm59MTCnJLhkcLr then pm me a txid and how many coins. I will have a look through the block explorer.

This swap has been going on for several weeks, near a month now.  Pretty much everyone moved onto the new chain as there wasn't much point mining or staking the old chain.  Some addnodes can also be found on Nova under the old Vgina but there dwindling fast.

how to addnote ? rpc or etc dont know.. if just save vgina.conf with node not work ?

Are you talking about the old chain or the new chain? If it is the old chain, then rather send your wallet.dat to the dev.

170.75.163.187  is the addnode.  send the coins to - VMM2T9Kvm2Fi8LJmjpqsm59MTCnJLhkcLr then pm me a txid and how many coins. I will have a look through the block explorer.

This swap has been going on for several weeks, near a month now.  Pretty much everyone moved onto the new chain as there wasn't much point mining or staking the old chain.  Some addnodes can also be found on Nova under the old Vgina but there dwindling fast.

how to addnote ? rpc or etc dont know.. if just save vgina.conf with node not work ?
We are on 59 votes on Poswallet right now! I voted too Cheesy
Keep voting everybody!
https://poswallet.com/addcoin/

to long for listen vgina... i have some coin and vote get 1k.. when dates coin listen this monday but the coin still waiting for listen, and some coin vote lost, like dcr...
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Guys I know you are voting now for Poswallet and I am supporting it!
But I have sent livecoin.net a request for voting on livecoin and they just added it  Wink
The first vote is already there hehe

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/a/Wp5hS

Lets vote!
Activity: 370
The new ratio 100:1 was not really necessary when you look at these billion coin cryptos right now... now VGINA is rare but it seems also not interesting enough.
Let's see what comes next... sure VGINA is still a baby coin, so anything can happen.  Wink

There will be around 1 million coins when PoW finishes @ block 999 999 (991000 minutes or so).  For sure its just a baby now.  There is no more premine to toss around at people to get shit done.  Were just working on the windows wallet over here, setting up logistics with retailers, and waiting for swap to end on Nova to shut the old Vgina down.
Sounds good! A new windows wallet should be prio 1! Smiley
Activity: 383
We are on 59 votes on Poswallet right now! I voted too Cheesy
Keep voting everybody!
https://poswallet.com/addcoin/
Everyone Loves Vgina
The new ratio 100:1 was not really necessary when you look at these billion coin cryptos right now... now VGINA is rare but it seems also not interesting enough.
Let's see what comes next... sure VGINA is still a baby coin, so anything can happen.  Wink

There will be around 1 million coins when PoW finishes @ block 999 999 (991000 minutes or so).  For sure its just a baby now.  There is no more premine to toss around at people to get shit done.  Were just working on the windows wallet over here, setting up logistics with retailers, and waiting for swap to end on Nova to shut the old Vgina down.
Activity: 370
Let's see what comes next... sure VGINA is still a baby coin, so anything can happen.  Wink
I registered because I want to join your slack group, can you invite me?

Is there future roadmap or any bounty campaign?
Activity: 525
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
On Nova only 6000 coins are put up for sale, you need some new idea to start buying a coin and the price is up

I'm sure the price will go up during the next week while I add retailers to Vgina.ca and demand for the coins increase.

No new idea's here for now, sticking to the original plan Smiley
lol lier
no support buy...that is fake
Everyone Loves Vgina
On Nova only 6000 coins are put up for sale, you need some new idea to start buying a coin and the price is up

I'm sure the price will go up during the next week while I add retailers to Vgina.ca and demand for the coins increase.

No new idea's here for now, sticking to the original plan Smiley
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Activity: 334
Sended my file walet.bat

Waiting for an exchange
Everyone Loves Vgina
VGINA wallet no sync...?
How do I send my oldVagina to Swpa?

Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
VGINA wallet no sync...?
How do I send my oldVagina to Swpa?

You must just use the correct nodes to sync up. The developer also said you can send him your wallet.dat file and he will do it for you.
Pages:
Jump to: