Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 17. (Read 51396 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
So many names of coins in ANN but your projects has a name coins the special,
hahaha I like this coins, Vgina coins is the special coins.  Grin
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Cool, I think we should do some marketing after the swap is complete to increase popularity
Activity: 392
Everyone Loves Vgina
Nova has said they will swap us out today!!!!!

Were still looking for a mining pool.....

https://github.com/vginacoin/vgina.git
Everyone Loves Vgina
If you missed Nova your best bet is to send your coins back to the premine wallet as soon as possible.

VMM2T9Kvm2Fi8LJmjpqsm59MTCnJLhkcLr

record your transaction id, address sent from, and # of coins sent.  PM me and I will manually take care of you.

This deposit option is only open for a couple of hours after that your going to have to upload a copy of your wallet.dat file for inspection.  Coins staked or mined after block 128384 WILL NOT be accepted.

This swap has been well thought out, there is no way to cheat the system and scam some pennies.    
so coinswap is started now? my vgina already on nova long time ago and still hold it, i'm currently waiting for that rare vgina coin.

Just waiting for a balance from Nova to send them some new coins.

the swap ratio ended up being 94.21:1 in order to use up the complete 66 k I took out as an initial balance of the new chain.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
If you missed Nova your best bet is to send your coins back to the premine wallet as soon as possible.

record your transaction id, address sent from, and # of coins sent.  PM me and I will manually take care of you.

This deposit option is only open for a couple of hours after that your going to have to upload a copy of your wallet.dat file for inspection.  Coins staked or mined after block 128384 WILL NOT be accepted.

This swap has been well thought out, there is no way to cheat the system and scam some pennies.    
so coinswap is started now? my vgina already on nova long time ago and still hold it, i'm currently waiting for that rare vgina coin.
Everyone Loves Vgina

Everyone Loves Vgina
Just waiting for confirmation from Nova that VGINA is in maintenance for the swap and were off !

11305585 coins in the block explorer and wallet "getinfo"  

block 128384 - No coins will be accepted past this point.  If your mining or staking you should stop,

I just saw your message and logged into Nova with the intent on transferring my coins but my VGINA address is not available on Nova. I have sent a support ticket and am in chat but I just encountered this and have not yet received a response.

I informed them of the current swap and urgency with this matter due to the poor timing for this to happen now. How long do I have to work this out with Nova? I do not want to cause any problems or adversely impact the swap but my VGINA address will not display in Nova.

Edit: Nova says deposits are closed and that they need to contact the developer to resolve. I am sorry I missed the couple hour window to transfer my coins to Nova. I will wait for further instructions from Nova or whoever on how to proceed.

I sent them a message, they wanted to set a date and time.  but it looks like they may have just turned it off.  unless it really went into maintenance.

I have Pm'd you
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
Just waiting for confirmation from Nova that VGINA is in maintenance for the swap and were off !

block 128384 - No coins will be accepted past this point.  If your mining or staking you should stop,

I just saw your message and logged into Nova with the intent on transferring my coins but my VGINA address is not available on Nova. I have sent a support ticket and am in chat but I just encountered this and have not yet received a response.

I informed them of the current swap and urgency with this matter due to the poor timing for this to happen now. How long do I have to work this out with Nova? I do not want to cause any problems or adversely impact the swap but my VGINA address will not display in Nova.

Edit: Nova says deposits are closed and that they need to contact the developer to resolve. I am sorry I missed the couple hour window to transfer my coins to Nova. I will wait for further instructions from Nova or whoever on how to proceed.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

block 128384 - No coins will be accepted past this point.  If your mining or staking you should stop,

There will be people that tried to push their luck right to the end. Those people would have missed the boat. I moved my coins a couple days before the deadline.
Everyone Loves Vgina

block 128384 - No coins will be accepted past this point.  If your mining or staking you should stop,
Everyone Loves Vgina
https://github.com/vginacoin/vginav2.git

Source is on Github now. We have moved beyond the passed around tar.gz

Linux wallet

Code:
/vginav2$ make 

Linux Daemon - add whatever flags you require

Code:
vginav2/src$ sudo make -f makefile.unix

vgina-purse is wallet name

Dameon conf must be VGINA.conf  the directory it will hide in is .Vgina
Everyone Loves Vgina
Fake alarm. Just came in

Should be all good with depositing to Nova,  We are setting a date and time to end the old VGINA.   
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Fake alarm. Just came in
Has chain stopped moving. My deposit to Nova is stuck. Doesn't even show in pending status.
Everyone Loves Vgina
I am in talks with Nova to set a date and time to close deposits and withdrawls.  @ which point we will work out the swap.  All 66k coins sitting in the wallet will be swapped for the balance of the old chain less the premine.  We will swap ALL new coins for old coins.  the swap ratio may change slightly as in 98:1 or 103: 1 as such to use up every coin.  I want 0% coins left over.
Everyone Loves Vgina
https://github.com/vginacoin/vginav2.git

Source is on Github now. We have moved beyond the passed around tar.gz
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Good to see dev is active and swap is coming closer... Virtual Gina we love you!  Cheesy
Everyone Loves Vgina
I will be requesting that Nova Shut off VGINA deposits today !!!

Move your coins to Nova.  No coins produced from the old VGINA chain will be accepted after that point.

Too big rush, hopeed to this later now had to even login into Nova lol Smiley

Don't worry folks, were approaching the initial balance I took out on the new coin.  I'm not editing the source again and restarting the chain.  Everything will work out great over the next couple days.

I have been saying for a few days to move your coins to Nova.  I released the source 2 days ago.  its rolling. 
I will be requesting that Nova Shut off VGINA deposits today !!!

Move your coins to Nova.  No coins produced from the old VGINA chain will be accepted after that point.

Too big rush, hopeed to this later now had to even login into Nova lol Smiley
Everyone Loves Vgina
This sounds like such a joke, but all the best of luck... I'll be sure to ask the girls how many VGINAs they have, hopefully just 1  Cheesy

I can confirm there are several ladies taking part in the community and they enjoy accumulating VGINA's Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: