Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 16. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Hi, i have my vginas on Nova since the begining, why wheren't they swaped to Vgina2? trade already started and i have zero Vgina2?
Activity: 392
Everyone Loves Vgina
So if we still have some coins remaining on the old chain, can those be deposited into the new chain?
What happens with old coins that weren't on Nova before their wallet maintenance?

If your coins didn't make it to Nova before they closed the deposits then you need to send them to the premine wallet of OLD VGINA - VMM2T9Kvm2Fi8LJmjpqsm59MTCnJLhkcLr

I will have a look through the block explorer to make sure no coins past the deadline block are submitted.  If your fucking around it will take me some time to sort through it you will be delayed and it will cost you 8% of your accepted coins.

If you, like several other users, are honest and i see no malice in your attempt to swap there will be virtually no delay in receiving new coins.

I have ensured this is fair for all users, and myself as well.

Everyone Loves Vgina
I am working on a pool as i type.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
So if we still have some coins remaining on the old chain, can those be deposited into the new chain?
What happens with old coins that weren't on Nova before their wallet maintenance?
Everyone Loves Vgina
Mining rewards have kicked in and still no word on a pool ?  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This sounds like such a joke, but all the best of luck... I'll be sure to ask the girls how many VGINAs they have, hopefully just
Everyone Loves Vgina
I received an email from Nova, Vgina2 market is open.  Just setting up the swap and getting new coins to them.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGINA2/

Vginav2 is now live, let's just wait for the coinswap service.  Smiley
Everyone Loves Vgina
Still didn't happen yet,nova mod told me their tech still working on upgrade, so the developer will need to patiently wait his/her turn in line. perhaps, sooner it would be happen  Sad

yup, paitence.  just gotta wait it out.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Still didn't happen yet,nova mod told me their tech still working on upgrade, so the developer will need to patiently wait his/her turn in line. perhaps, sooner it would be happen  Sad
Everyone Loves Vgina
Maybe some reward for voting on poswallet? Smiley

Now we can shoot for POS wallet. Green light.  Not sure about a bounty though, premine was abolished in the swap.  Were running out of my pocket now Smiley  As a developer i have 0 coins.  As a trader who bought in like everyone else I have a few.

If you would like to vote out of the goodness in your heart, or the desire to make money off your bag, whatever the reason, its much appreciated.

Just want everyone to keep in mind the swap ratio . . if your not good at math this may be confusing. 

Were swapping @ 94.21:1  for every 94.21000000 old Vgina you have you will get 1 shinny new Vgina

so listen.  whatever sats you bought in at, you must hold (you can dump, please do but) untill @ least 100x your buy in.

IE: if you bought @ 50 sats your waiting for approx 5000 sats on the new coin before you can sell to break even.

i don't want to see anyone lose any money on this, no need for that.
Everyone Loves Vgina
FYI i am smashing blocks of 0 reward with 1 thread on my cpu.  as it nears the time when money comes in (block 2881) i hope to see more people on it.
Like i hope, but if your not on it its ok i will be happy to scoop em !!!
Everyone Loves Vgina
block 2060 on the new chain, rewards start soon Smiley
Everyone Loves Vgina
No word from Nova again today after they said they would do the swap yesterday.

Osmiumcoin dude won't do the wallet unless i pay him another 100$ on top of the 0.5 btc i already paid him.

The guy who hosts the old vgina pool hasn't responded in 2 days either about making the new pool.

How much do I bug people . . . my guess is no one is interested in a legit project, their all too busy chasing shitcoins.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
My coins already resting at Nova for days waiting for the swap to commence. I'll be waiting for the new official wallet release. Such a hardwork for dev, hope everyone cooperate now, stop mining old coins and send it now to him if late on nova, everything will work out fine here. Goodluck on new VGINA coin.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Nova is working on the swap.

There are alot of outstanding coins.  here's the deal.  I see the pool hashing away at a ridiculous hashrate, 23 connections staking, support tickets to Nova asking them to open withdrawls.  Every scam in the book is popping up.

I am going to bed.  I expect to get 6 hours sleep.  

send your coins to VMM2T9Kvm2Fi8LJmjpqsm59MTCnJLhkcLr

@ 6 am EST on the 16th Day of May 2017 I will no longer accept the old VGINA Coin unless you can show a untouched wallet address from before the swap.

There is no fucking around here.

STOP MINING & STAKING the old VGINA, wasting your time..

I am staking the premine wallet, and another wallet to keep the chain up for further use Wink  Premine is labeled in the block explorer.  Nothing from that wallet will be swapped.

the other wallet is my personal wallet.  It will be swapped last.

please quit fucking around, your not slipping it by my team.

Everyone Loves Vgina
Block 722 on the new chain.  still waiting for a balance from Nova
Everyone Loves Vgina
If you didn't make the nova swap, and you didn't send it to the premine wallet yesterday, the only way to swap your self now is to send in your wallet.dat.

There are still people mining and staking and i know people are gonna come crying when these extra coins won't be swappped.  The block explorer goes back 1000's of transactions, you won't slip them by my team.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
So many names of coins in ANN but your projects has a name coins the special,
hahaha I like this coins, Vgina coins is the special coins.  Grin
Yeah dude, Vgina will be rarely in a few days later. There will be swap from the old Vgina to the new one with 94,21:1 ratio. However, That's should be interested. I'm currently prepared 30K Vgina on nova to be swapped.
Everyone Loves Vgina

https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi.git

For the time being you can solomine the wallet.  smashing lots of blocks with the cpu miner above on linux.

@ block 192 !!!

rewards start @ block 2881.  It does stake from block 0 though  - and no I'm not staking the initial balance.
Pages:
Jump to: