Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 2. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
Everyone Loves Vgina
Please give a vote at the top of the thread, let your voice be heard. What would you like to see for the project
Everyone Loves Vgina
Code:
addnode=142.44.219.47
addnode=170.75.162.90
addnode=31.128.101.42
addnode=45.32.41.132
addnode=71.254.203.190
addnode=80.64.131.131
Everyone Loves Vgina
Thats awful that they cut you off like that.  I'll look for another exchange.  Not much trading going on at Nova though either.  Anyone still holding some of these wonderful coins ?

Block explorer & another exchange are on the top of my list ATM
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
What do you mean?
Isn't that your department?
Unless you mean trading. But I cant help there either unless we get another exchange or Nova opens up to the United States (see below).

Dear customer,
Unfortunately we can not provide exchanging services for citizens in your country at this present time.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Lets get this going!!!!!
Everyone Loves Vgina
Pretty quiet in this thread, whose still holding ? Is it almost time ?
Everyone Loves Vgina
Website is on the way.  Trading has resumed on Nova Exchange, deposits and withdrawls are open.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Looks like NOVAEXCHANGE is going to open trading and deposits for VGINA soon.  Exciting times, is everyone ready ?
What about other things you had in your pipeline? Website, product(s), anything?  Cheesy
Everyone Loves Vgina
Looks like NOVAEXCHANGE is going to open trading and deposits for VGINA soon.  Exciting times, is everyone ready ?
Website is down, block explorer has expired, no posts since April and the wallet hasn't synced since April. Has this coin gone tits up or what is going on?

Ya man .  Website is down,  block explorer expired.  The wallet is synced right up.  Addnodes can be gotten from NOVA.  Nova opens soon.   I told everyone we would be off to the races when NOVA reopens.so as soon as they open we will relaunch with all kinds of new stuff.

Glad to hear you are planning to relaunch. But neither of my wallets (different computers) will sync. I checked with NOVA, closed the wallet, added the 3 nodes from NOVA to a .conf file and restarted the wallet. No change so far. I will close the wallet, reboot and see how things look tomorrow. Hopefully it will re-sync overnight.

After adding a config file with the 3 nodes from NOVA did not work, I also added nodes from the previous page, including the dedicated node but still no joy. I always have 3 or 4 connections but the wallet will not sync. What else do I need to do? 
Website is down, block explorer has expired, no posts since April and the wallet hasn't synced since April. Has this coin gone tits up or what is going on?

Ya man .  Website is down,  block explorer expired.  The wallet is synced right up.  Addnodes can be gotten from NOVA.  Nova opens soon.   I told everyone we would be off to the races when NOVA reopens.so as soon as they open we will relaunch with all kinds of new stuff.

Glad to hear you are planning to relaunch. But neither of my wallets (different computers) will sync. I checked with NOVA, closed the wallet, added the 3 nodes from NOVA to a .conf file and restarted the wallet. No change so far. I will close the wallet, reboot and see how things look tomorrow. Hopefully it will re-sync overnight.
Activity: 57
                                  Miners Heaven Miningpool [VGINA2]

http://unomp.minersheaven.eu

EXAMPLE for Vgina2 [VGINA2]

stratum+tcp://172.104.233.239:3006 -u Walletaddress -p x

Ports:

Port: 3006, Diff: 0.05
                                                                                Port: 3007, Diff: 2 VarDiff
                                                                                Port: 3008, Diff: 1024
Everyone Loves Vgina

Ya man .  Website is down,  block explorer expired.  The wallet is synced right up.  Addnodes can be gotten from NOVA.  Nova opens soon.   I told everyone we would be off to the races when NOVA reopens.so as soon as they open we will relaunch with all kinds of new stuff.
Activity: 5
no, unfortunately not I invite the blockchain grade new. I deleted everything except the conf. and wallet.dat now it is re-loaded, I think it will) dev you can think by 1000 vgina send here my address 9P2ibf1ajYbJVi3cHih4StAxAhef5jYjJA I 😎 mine Vgina with Baikal
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I have already done that here does not happen for 4 days. what else can you do

You can check that your firewall is not blocking the wallet from connecting to the Internet. Sometimes apps like Norton or McAfee internet security suites can block the wallet. This happens to most wallets then you have to allow the wallet in the firewall settings.
I have already done that here does not happen for 4 days. what else can you do
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
why updated my wallet not connections are there

You can try adding the line addnode=45.32.41.132 into your .conf file. See if it then syncs.
why updated my wallet not connections are there
Pages:
Jump to: