Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 103. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
to all viacoiners:

calm down, dont panic. Devs are working on the project as usual. Sometimes slower sometimes faster. Please dont fud. If this thread turns into a playground for fudsters it does not serve any purpose anymore.

Would love to see some more positive vibes here.

Karmala

Don't forget to sound the alarm when you consider it's time to panic, ok? https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/viabtc

And please don't cowardly cry FUD when criticism about lack of activity or, worse, lack of MEANINGFUL activity is obvious during periods of months at a time. And just coding a few lines is not MEANINGFUL ACTIVITY. I don't think anyone is complaining -or selling- because VIA is lagging technologically but, where exactly is this project going? what is being done to achieve goals of growth, adoption, use-case? Or are we just hoping and prying that people will buy into this for no reason whatsoever? Where is the road map and where are we on it at this point in time? Are new strategies being considered since the price has been decimated in the last few months?

Positivism without reason is just soylent green, ok? Everyone would be more than positive if there were REASONS for it. As it stands, there are none.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
True, Drak is human you know, so is his dev team, it's not a crew of T-1000s coding away, still Viacoin has had more code and work put into it than all of the other alts put together, just check github history.
Do not forget that viacoin's github history includes all the commits from the Bitcoin repository (which represent more than 99% of the commits in viacoin's repo).

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Karmala

Its amazing how quickly people lose perspective. Classic market mentality. However to be honest i too was starting to fear. than i put things into perspective.
Overdelivery
held in the highest regards

Its clear the Drak has worked tirelessly for X months on this. Which in the real world is completely unsustainable... enjoy your break drak.

im holding for the long term still. Lets see

[/quote]

True, Drak is human you know, so is his dev team, it's not a crew of T-1000s coding away, still Viacoin has had more code and work put into it than all of the other alts put together, just check github history.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Karmala
[/quote]

Its amazing how quickly people lose perspective. Classic market mentality. However to be honest i too was starting to fear. than i put things into perspective.
Overdelivery
held in the highest regards

Its clear the Drak has worked tirelessly for X months on this. Which in the real world is completely unsustainable... enjoy your break drak.

im holding for the long term still. Lets see

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
to all viacoiners:

calm down, dont panic. Devs are working on the project as usual. Sometimes slower sometimes faster. Please dont fud. If this thread turns into a playground for fudsters it does not serve any purpose anymore.

Karmala
mhhh... Maybe the devs are on vacation? The comunity is sleepy as usual. Cant write an update as there is nothing to update recently.

I was wondering where you had gotten to!

Where is the community manager?

Smiley

dunno where erik is. I am still here. I was pissed cause of the btc price and did not want to post until it is above 300 again. lol
legendary
Activity: 1064
mhhh... Maybe the devs are on vacation? The comunity is sleepy as usual. Cant write an update as there is nothing to update recently.

I was wondering where you had gotten to!

Where is the community manager?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
True, crypto is more about show business than anything else, most successful coins don't really have anything going for them tech-speaking, but they have good promotion.

That was my point. The most successful (and one of them) is Bitcoin.

P.S. Check your PM.. you'll find something interesting. Wink
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I believe in this project, always have since the beginning, and actually, it's the only alt I'm holding.

While BTCdrak might not be as active on the thread as other coin devs, the viacoin team has always delivered and I believe this to be a serious project, it's a pity i don't have support for merged mining or else i'd still be hosting this one.

btcdrak doesn't have to be active in the thread and I already said it. I also believe in the project like you do, but let's face it - without marketing and/or adoption it will be extremely hard to succeed. 

True, crypto is more about show business than anything else, most successful coins don't really have anything going for them tech-speaking, but they have good promotion.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I believe in this project, always have since the beginning, and actually, it's the only alt I'm holding.

While BTCdrak might not be as active on the thread as other coin devs, the viacoin team has always delivered and I believe this to be a serious project, it's a pity i don't have support for merged mining or else i'd still be hosting this one.

btcdrak doesn't have to be active in the thread and I already said it. I also believe in the project like you do, but let's face it - without marketing and/or adoption it will be extremely hard to succeed. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Activity: 840
What a pity, viashit! I lost 13btc on this shit, I believed this coin has a future, but I am wrong and naive.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I must admit that current VIA situation is quite disturbing. Absence (not posting) of drak, new features and news are not the things which bothers me. It is the lack of marketing (therefore - adoption) and buy support. I will continue to invest in VIA, but I believe that some actions must be taken.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I got in at 8k, had my order sat there for two months before it was finally hit Smiley
No regrets, feel very lucky to have gotten in at such a low level  Cool

Hope peter releases python-viacoinlib soon, have a few projects in mind I would very much like to get started Smiley

Much luck with this. I dumped my last coins at ~8k in a loss.

Maybe I have no patience with this but numbers never lie. Sell bot is still active since month and no communication by Drack or Peter Todd. It was even selling on the zynga fake news. Its to much inside fuckery for me now. 

Goodbye Via and thanks for the run in 2014  Cool
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I got in at 8k, had my order sat there for two months before it was finally hit Smiley
No regrets, feel very lucky to have gotten in at such a low level  Cool

Hope peter releases python-viacoinlib soon, have a few projects in mind I would very much like to get started Smiley
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
i doesnt afraid of this low volume bleed

go ahead and drop below 6k
legendary
Activity: 1162
at this point investing in via/xch will either lose you pennies or you become a millionaire

seems worth it

Over 20% (and counting) since you posted this.

As "pennies" go these are some hefty ones... wishful thinking notwithstanding, of course.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Is something happening in background? Why the price is so low?

Since obviously you don't know, the dictator in chief here has forbidden any mention of price.

I know, but wanted to see if anyone will follow  Grin
Jump to: