Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 153. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Massive adoption is the first stage, go go go!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I was trying to find the original post to quote it, but mailed ShapeShift.io and they confirmed "it's in the pipeline" and they are looking to add Viacoin towards the end of the year <3

.... yes, well this again a huge success! That means, that you can soon buy everything with via what is sold for btc!

Go VIA!
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
hello, new to this coin. Few questions:

-still worth a buy?
research on http://blog.viacoin.org/

-developement active?
yes

-what was the ipo-price?
6000sat

thanks for some brief answers.

thanks helped a lot
legendary
Activity: 1064
I was trying to find the original post to quote it, but mailed ShapeShift.io and they confirmed "it's in the pipeline" and they are looking to add Viacoin towards the end of the year <3
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

-still worth a buy?
research on http://blog.viacoin.org/

-developement active?
yes

-what was the ipo-price?
6000sat

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
 Shocked I trust TechGen
I will wait to see what happens monday. The tech speaks for itself so even if the P & D crew hit it, it will survive and thrive like all great ideas do.
Why is Monday a big deal?
omg Roll Eyes
Apparently some announcement from Zynga, not holding my breath it will happen though

I just had a back read, omfg it's hilarious, even worse then I imagined, the mighty Zynga is communicating with us from beyond cyberspace via method of anonymous newbie account on bitcointalk Grin

I thought only the religious fell for shit like this Roll Eyes

Put your 'Rational Adult' hat on for five minutes and have a good think about this people Wink

Its not really inconceivable, they've been accepting bitcoin for a while now and clearly know this site exists. For an employee to leak it to a friend or leak it himself so others may profit is actually likely, given how large an organization they are. If they are at all serious about this then it makes sense that a lowly employee would leak it.

edit to say, still not holding my breath
Activity: 187

-still worth a buy?
-developement active?
-what was the ipo-price?

Activity: 133
BitcoinTalk...where a random Newbie account's claims can move markets.

lol.
I will wait to see what happens monday. The tech speaks for itself so even if the P & D crew hit it, it will survive and thrive like all great ideas do.
omg Roll Eyes
Apparently some announcement from Zynga, not holding my breath it will happen though

I just had a back read, omfg it's hilarious, even worse then I imagined, the mighty Zynga is communicating with us from beyond cyberspace via method of anonymous newbie account on bitcointalk Grin

I thought only the religious fell for shit like this Roll Eyes

Put your 'Rational Adult' hat on for five minutes and have a good think about this one people Wink

omg Roll Eyes

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

omg Roll Eyes

legendary
Can't wait for the thread to become more popular so we can get some decent conversation in here instead of this current drivel Roll Eyes

Replace "the thread" with "crypto" and "popular" with "serious".
Can't wait for the thread to become more popular so we can get some decent conversation in here instead of this current drivel Roll Eyes
Activity: 92

yes there is nothing wrong with trading via back and forth. However, I am quite sure that btcdrak is here for the technical innovation and not for speculation. That innovation is also what fascinates me and others.
[/quote]

I don't care if drak has any VIA in his holdings at all, doesn't really matter to me, he is here and offers support often... those that seem overly concerned who is buying/selling or at the top can go to the rich list that is updated constantly and see, i think its another really nice feature of VIA as there are so many crap coins out there and they don't give you this info..
Jump to: