Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 148. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Curious what Peter Todd has been working on lately, look forward to his next update.
https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/530774462430736384
Activity: 371
People who create their own drama, deserve their own karma.

A newbie account just spoke, KILL IT KILL IT!

Additionally, can someone please direct me to the instructions for the via/clearing protocol?

No killing but less believing Smiley
Activity: 707
Merit: 505

A newbie account just spoke, KILL IT KILL IT!

Additionally, can someone please direct me to the instructions for the via/clearing protocol?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I got my order locked in at 10k (where the price was before all this), pending any real developments that is where we are going... Cry
Some intense idiocy being displayed in this forum today.

...and here come the dumps! 70,000 dropped on bittrex in last few hours Shocked
Zynga to the rescue!

I wouldnt hold my breath.

And no, another hype post by a newbie account doesnt count anymore, obviously.

Yep another good lesson from crypto
1. Do not hold your coins on exchanges
2. Do not believe Newbies account...
3. Nobody will give You money for free...
etc...

...and here come the dumps! 70,000 dropped on bittrex in last four hours Shocked

Omg, just hit 14k, that's a 25% drop in value Tongue

#cheapviaontuesday

More people realized that Zynga + VIA is just a fake rumor.
VIA and XCH got some attention and that is kind of positive...
Activity: 490

Zynga to the rescue!

I wouldnt hold my breath.

And no, another hype post by a newbie account doesnt count anymore, obviously.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Zynga to the rescue!

...and here come the dumps! 70,000 dropped on bittrex in last four hours Shocked

Omg, just hit 14k, that's a 25% drop in value Tongue

#cheapviaontuesday

EDIT
120,000 dropped on bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
perhaps there is a connection to this, if there was any truth to it

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/40c62a24-65c3-11e4-a454-00144feabdc0.html
November 6, 2014 4:30 pm
Zynga co-founder Mark Pincus to launch app development company
Activity: 588
Dear innocent investor,

you are a pussy. You choose to invest on the basis of a free market and publicly available information and are complaining if it does not work out. You are waiting for others pumping it for you.

if the above fits your profile, you may very well not be suited for open-source,grassroot projects and better buy some government bonds or facebook shares. What such projects need are people getting involved and being inspired by the ideas behind it. The rest will follow.

Karmala

edit: honestly, this is exiting here.

Go VIA!

Nah I won't go, VIA made me too much money for that, lol.
Activity: 448
Dear innocent investor,

you are a pussy. You choose to invest on the basis of a free market and publicly available information and are complaining if it does not work out. You are waiting for others pumping it for you.

if the above fits your profile, you may very well not be suited for open-source,grassroot projects and better buy some government bonds or facebook shares. What such projects need are people getting involved and being inspired by the ideas behind it. The rest will follow. I have no clue what or if anything will happen today and it is only of marginal importance. What matters is vision. And this coin has vision and development. We need to work on community involvment. Thats lacking a bit from some.

Karmala

edit: honestly, this is exiting here.

Go VIA!

Any news?

The Zynga thing was BS all along. Selective censorship costs innocent people money.
Activity: 588
Moreover, you have to acknowledge that our actions are also building a community. Not all are successful in terms of adoption but we start interacting and learn along the way. Interaction is what needed for emergence (something more than the sum of its parts). We are in a process of adaptive learning by comming together in a  try-and-error manner.

Go Via!

What's interesting about the Gem thread is they actually considered via/clearinghouse. That in itself shows the project is on the radar of many. Our project is new, but it's still encouraging to hear people are looking at the project. FWIW It took a long time before there was any adoption of CP or Mastercoin. Certainly, viacoin's liquidity and hashrate needs to increase, but again, it's early days.

I love early days!  Kiss

btw, the community must also grow. So, participate you all!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What's interesting about the Gem thread is they actually considered via/clearinghouse. That in itself shows the project is on the radar of many.

+1. I was thinking the same thing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Moreover, you have to acknowledge that our actions are also building a community. Not all are successful in terms of adoption but we start interacting and learn along the way. Interaction is what needed for emergence (something more than the sum of its parts). We are in a process of adaptive learning by comming together in a  try-and-error manner.

Go Via!

What's interesting about the Gem thread is they actually considered via/clearinghouse. That in itself shows the project is on the radar of many. Our project is new, but it's still encouraging to hear people are looking at the project. FWIW It took a long time before there was any adoption of CP or Mastercoin. Certainly, viacoin's liquidity and hashrate needs to increase, but again, it's early days.

in the future you all want to focus your efforts on getting new customers, not fighting over the same customer.

if all you want to do is poach deals, the space will not grow at geometric exponential rates rather at arithmetic...  that is what the bitshares people don't get and why they looked like losers when overstock had decided on xcp long, long ago...

it's also an integrity thing, and if your strategy is to be a vulture you will attract others who are like minded.

----

adding more exchanges will not do you much, you need to be adding more adopters.

we have notary chains, go talk to businesses about adopting that technology

the rest will come

It's not about poaching deals, more a case of enlightening Gems that they could be making the wrong decision, if you take the time to read the Q&A's you'll see I've not raised the questions of Viacoin as a better alternative in all the time I've been in discussion, I have thought about it and consulted here before even mentioning it today. I've been watching Gems for a while  I've already got 50 Gems     Smiley

Go Via!
I dont know why you are fudding. There are defintively several interpretations possible with the deletion of the posts....
haha, let's find out later  Cheesy Cheesy

we will and we dont need you to look for us in the future  Tongue
Jump to: