Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 157. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Just bought an amazon.de gift card using VIA over at pock.io, was super easy and of course super fast with VIA!!! Exchange rate was pretty darn good. Nice to use VIA in the "real world".

Had an account support issue and Pock.io support responded to my email within minutes and got the problem fixed. Highly recommended!
Activity: 350
I recently read through the open job postings at Zynga and found nothing specifically mentioning cryptography. Nonetheless, they could of course be masking their intentions and indirectly hiring help by looking for general developer, database, API, integration, finance, etc skills. Lots of postings seeking those skills. Or maybe they would outsource clearinghouse intergration to consultants and contractors.

Just a thought: I think it would be highly beneficial to clearinghouse & VIA uptake if BTCDrak used some of the development funds to hire a consultant/developer whose specific task is to engage and support any companies looking to leverage clearinghouse.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
In case anyone missed it yesterday, https://coinpayments.net has started accepting Viacoin.

Should I draw new logo for them? Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
In case anyone missed it yesterday, https://coinpayments.net has started accepting Viacoin.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Nice my Vianonians,

we have now 3 serious logos from
- btcdrak
- spookycoins
- Yingsena

spartak_t, I really appreciate your logo;) and I will send you your via! Please leave your via address here, spartak_t.

No worries, man.. it was for fun. Grin

No man, I mean it. Look, its nice to see that the community has fun. Please let me give you via! Wink

I know that you mean it, but I hold 10s of thousands of VIA. Let someone with less coins have them. Wink
Activity: 448
Hi,

I have a question regarding LitePaid.com and sepa transfer. Do they give you the coins immedeatly if you have verified your sepa transfer like paypal? Or do I have to wait until the money arrives there?
Nice my Vianonians,

- btcdrak
- spookycoins
- Yingsena

spartak_t, I really appreciate your logo;) and I will send you your via! Please leave your via address here, spartak_t.

No man, I mean it. Look, its nice to see that the community has fun. Please let me give you via! Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Nice my Vianonians,

- btcdrak
- spookycoins
- Yingsena

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone also sent me this

https://i.imgur.com/d79V27V.png

Ooohh the the text on this one does seem bolder with more punch.. however the coins on the previous entry appear to be more professional (imo)

Possibly a merger of the two is needed...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Is this the blog?
http://blog.viacoin.org/
Is that blog impressive to the people on this forum?

Is Clearwallet a fork of counter party?

Looks like it, read the Aug 11 2014 entry and don't worry about what's impressive or not to others, it's what you think that matters.

It was a starting point, we have already innovated new things on top.

Cool.

Have you read and understood every line of the counter party source code?

I can't even figure out what counterparty does. It's pretty cool that you know what it does and know how to modify it. Which modifications have you added so far?

Activity: 840
and the market cap for Via is up 15% according to CMC Smiley
Nice going fellas Smiley

I hoard viacoin like bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Someone also sent me this

Activity: 58
I like it. A little less slanted (try the angle in my examples), but yes. It's nice.

This is a 12degree angle on the V you might like less, if the corners are too rounded it distorts the coins, see what you think, I'm happy to play with it again when i've time or perhaps somebody else could improve on this  

updated...

https://i.imgur.com/Btm8Cob.jpg

If the gray "VIA" is sharped, it would be better.
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
and the market cap for Via is up 15% according to CMC Smiley
Nice going fellas Smiley
Activity: 840
I like it. A little less slanted (try the angle in my examples), but yes. It's nice.

This is a 12degree angle on the V you might like less, if the corners are too rounded it distorts the coins, see what you think, I'm happy to play with it again when i've time or perhaps somebody else could improve on this  

updated...

I like it
Activity: 24
I see we're listed with coinpayments.net

Now accepting viacoin at www.nfpscout.com Smiley
legendary
Activity: 801
Give that guy an toffee for reeling off a bunch of game devs...

now back to things that might use crypto in the short term, not like this list has been done a 100 times Wink

0. Rovio [Pop micro game devs]
1. Pokerstars / FullTilt / WilliamHill [Gambling]
2. Valve (Steam) [DLC Platforms]
3. Greenmangaming / G2A / Gamergate [DLC / Game Key sites]

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
so no more info on the zynga thing?

we should make a list of top 10 gaming companies and contact their CEOs and Board members asap

i don't play games online anyone got names?  i guess the company that makes Angry Birds  (Rovio?) is one, I know some people in Finland...

0. Rovio
1. Pokerstars
2. Valve

so no more info on the zynga thing?

we should make a list of top 10 gaming companies and contact their CEOs and Board members asap

i don't play games online anyone got names?  i guess the company that makes Angry Birds  (Rovio?) is one, I know some people in Finland...

0. Rovio
1. Pokerstars

Nice my Vianonians,

- btcdrak
- spookycoins
- Yingsena

So, two more members want 10 via?

btw: you can get 1000 via and  10000 XCH if you participate in our "The future of_____" contest http://www.reddit.com/r/viacoin/comments/2k0k81/viacoin_and_clearinghouse_present_the_future_of/.

Go Via!

ps: the logo will be needed for real world adoption soon....
Jump to: