Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 154. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
I, too, don't have a life.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
why not organize a "Tweet Something Nice About VIA Giveaway (Yes, we're bribing you)".

so, we do this that you can dump? Well, thats what I would call "the spirit" Wink

edit: no offence, thats the free market. If the price is high enough I also would take profits of course. However, do you people not see the long-term opportunity for VIA?

yeah well, drak dumps according to one member, and some of the complainers dump too.  so consider me joining in.  i like this project, but this whole dumping thing treating VIA like some shitcoin is very discouraging.

edit:  if you notice my posts, i was enthusiastic up until i read that drak and some of the complainers who were supposedly 'concerned' with VIA were dumping. 
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
There can be multiple reasons for btcdrak remain silent.

Anything btcdrak says MAY influence the market. People interpret stuff the wrong way, go ballistic (panic buy or sell), etc. He's not in this for the hype or pump, just for the project itself.

Or MAYBE he's just not allowed to say anything? (Because of an NDA?). Or, or, or...

You all know that btcdrak isn't some random crapcoin dev who's in for the quick buck. If that we're true, he would already ran off with the ICO money. He always delivers.

My 2 cents.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
why not organize a "Tweet Something Nice About VIA Giveaway (Yes, we're bribing you)".

so, we do this that you can dump? Well, thats what I would call "the spirit" Wink

edit: no offence, thats the free market. If the price is high enough I also would take profits of course. However, do you people not see the long-term opportunity for VIA?
legendary
i agree, there's nothing wrong with dumping in the open market.  i, for one, am now planning to dump at break even.  Grin

edit:  since everyone is dumping anyway.

Maybe you should ask Drak when he dumped VIA  Cheesy

you saying drak dumped VIA for real?
Are you kidding?
He's a trader, of course he dumped at 70k like every sane person would do.
[/quote]

you can just look for yourself.. sheesh..
http://www.richlist.eu/viacoin

[/quote]

this is the richlist. There is no tag on btcdraks address.
[/quote]

There's also nothing wrong with dumping, I like VIA, dumped at 60k and rebought at 15.
You shouldn't act like that's something bad.
[/quote]

yes there is nothing wrong with trading via back and forth. However, I am quite sure that btcdrak is here for the technical innovation and not for speculation. That innovation is also what fascinates me and others.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

[/quote]
Are you kidding?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There's also nothing wrong with dumping, I like VIA, dumped at 60k and rebought at 15.
You shouldn't act like that's something bad.

Maybe you should ask Drak when he dumped VIA  Cheesy
[/quote]

[/quote]
Are you kidding?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

[/quote]

[/quote]
Are you kidding?
[/quote]

you can just look for yourself.. sheesh.. you can also see that some of the complainers did..
Maybe we should make a giveaway: the next five posts (in a row) which do not use the word pump or dump gets each 5 via. Leave your addresses Wink

can we use p**p or d**p instead  Grin

no

edit: and dont leave your address

Are you kidding?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Sorry, but this whole Zynga thing is looking less credible by the minute.

I could kind of believe it the first time around, but the same Newbie account again hyping up the 'deal' while Zynga themselves remain completely silent? It just seems very iffy. Does it really seem like someone in Zynga will just leak this information to a friend who leaked about it, not once, but twice? This is quite possibly one of the most unprofessional ways to make an announcement.

For all we know, the VP of Zynga followed btcdrak on Twitter so he can tell drak himself that the image leak was completely fake.

The only official statement I could see coming from Zynga within the next 3 days is one that will discredit 'TechGen' newbie account's claims.

I may be wrong, but I've given up on this. Best of luck to the believers, just seems wrong from every angle.

You really believe that the VP of Zynga would follow btcdrak on twitter just to tell him that ?
Doesn't sound more real than the other scenario.
Right now, I'm starting to see VIA as a P&D. btcdrak has remained silent about this subject, letting all this happen without a word, which is bad.
Some clarification would be welcomed.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
@Karmala
Thanks  for 5 via  Smiley
Maybe we should make a giveaway: the next five posts (in a row) which do not use the word pump or dump gets each 5 via. Leave your addresses Wink

no

Maybe I should ask you to participate in a constructive way: http://www.reddit.com/r/viacoin/
legendary

no

no

no

Activity: 500

can we use p**p or d**p instead  Grin
Activity: 490
Sorry, but this whole Zynga thing is looking less credible by the minute.

I could kind of believe it the first time around, but the same Newbie account again hyping up the 'deal' while Zynga themselves remain completely silent? It just seems very iffy. Does it really seem like someone in Zynga will just leak this information to a friend who leaked about it, not once, but twice? This is quite possibly one of the most unprofessional ways to make an announcement.

For all we know, the VP of Zynga followed btcdrak on Twitter so he can tell drak himself that the image leak was completely fake.

The only official statement I could see coming from Zynga within the next 3 days is one that will discredit 'TechGen' newbie account's claims.

I may be wrong, but I've given up on this. Best of luck to the believers, just seems wrong from every angle.
lol, is this Dogecoin?
Pump are part of every coin, deal with it.

thats quite a compliment.
Is dump okay?
legendary
lol, is this Dogecoin?
Pump are part of every coin, deal with it.

pump it to .00035 please, i need to sell at break even to buy a little DRK.  Grin
Jump to: