Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 158. (Read 825850 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Grey background could be darker to highlight the "VIA" (which is slightly drowned) or changed to a purple gradient seen as theres red and blue present.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think this is great! The red and blue push the grey chip out.
Excellent stuff.

I am also happy to send the final version 10via! Once drak confirms

Cheers
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yingsena nice idea. Try slanting the logos as per my examples, I'd like to see what that looks like, and round the edges of the rectangle.

It would look something like this except with more rounded corners

red clashes with blue, perhaps use a complementary color to blue i.e. orange - might be more visually appealing.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I like it. A little less slanted (try the angle in my examples), but yes. It's nice.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
so no more info on the zynga thing?

we should make a list of top 10 gaming companies and contact their CEOs and Board members asap

i don't play games online anyone got names?  i guess the company that makes Angry Birds  (Rovio?) is one, I know some people in Finland...

0. Rovio

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OOOhhh I like that one too!
legendary
Yingsena nice idea. Try slanting the logos as per my examples, I'd like to see what that looks like, and round the edges of the rectangle.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

With transparent background.

Nice, but I think on a window the VIA being white is going to be washed out and not readily visible. Perhaps just have the black background as a rounded corner box around the word Viacoin. Or, make the VIA in the transparent logo darker color and/or more bold.

With transparent background.
Activity: 350

My quick attempt at a dark background logo.
Someone with some real design skills feel free to improve.

I like it! It's way better than mine. Grin

Me too also better than mine

Much better. Great for websites. But I wonder if it's practical to print out a black background sticker for shop windows?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Which colours do you like the most? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9446431

I personally prefer the blue or the red one from the intro page on  http://viacoin.org/

Activity: 371
MY opinion ---> #1 dark grey  and # 5 gold
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

I like it! It's way better than mine. Grin

legendary
@FAILCommunity
Someone beat you all to it

I personally think that copying bitcoin logo is not the best idea. VIA should be unique by itself.

This is a standard format used by quite a few merchants for bitcoin, litecoin and doge.

I understand that, but imo Viacoin's logo should be associated with the coin itself. This is kinda marketing advice. Smiley

P.S. My Paint's logo failed, but I may play a bit with Photoshop.
legendary

I personally think that copying bitcoin logo is not the best idea. VIA should be unique by itself.

This is a standard format used by quite a few merchants for bitcoin, litecoin and doge.

But other options are very welcome if anyone wants to make a design...
legendary
@FAILCommunity

legendary

#1 dark grey

#2 light grey

#3 bitcoin orange

#4 russian pink

#5 gold

#6 blueish purple

#7 dark purple

Jump to: