Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 194. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
last VIA purchase by me was...

VIA units filled: 5.44788965  at 0.00166439 BTC or approximately 70 cents (I am almost 100% sure it was sold to me by one of many bots on bittrex)

kind of recording this for posterity if something will happen which no one knows what exactly what and when but something BIG will happen with overall crypto network

Are you from the future?

I think so. Cool

When Viacoin releases some OP codes, the price will be at 0.001 sat.
Activity: 15
Where to rent cheap asics miners?

Genesis-Mining.com added ViaCoin. Check out the pricing:

https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

VIA units filled: 5.44788965  at 0.00166439 BTC or approximately 70 cents (I am almost 100% sure it was sold to me by one of many bots on bittrex)

kind of recording this for posterity if something will happen which no one knows what exactly what and when but something BIG will happen with overall crypto network

Are you from the future?

I think so. Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?

Are you from the future?

when at 0.00166439 BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

legendary
VIA and EXCL are my top coins now Smiley

checking EXCL... thanks... POW still in effect ? I collect and mine just about anything out there and store for long term as crazy as it may sound

it looks like EXCL POW phase has ended, not yet IPO is in effect there and hashing yet to begin but no POD or proof of software engineering skills, judge for self, risk taking which is fine I have another example where I mined no POD and then suddenly POD arrived.. so not the only thing one judges "to mine or not mine" but purchasing coins blind in this way I just don't know.. mine one can take risk always, I am not 100% sold on POW/POS situation I am sold on coins that are very hard to mine and have small reward schedule to stretch network to couple of decades into the the future, some POW/POS I like but they have to do with possibility of them being used as tipping platforms.. but I will suppress names of these coins here, its a VIA forum thread  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
VIA and EXCL are my top coins now Smiley
legendary
approaching 1000 VIA on pure electricity and tiny buys of 5 VIA from cloud giveaways from time to time

VIA price has literarily collapsed but few can be blamed for the situation you have sophisticated bots traversing exchanges and exchanges allow for it to happen (due to fees they collect they can not be blamed either its pure business)

however I am an optimist ! but in the long term
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
฿tcDrak @btcdrak 
Nearly completed the "Blockchain Notary" for Viacoin/ClearingHouse. Got a few UI bugs to resolve on testnet before rolling out mainnet.

We will get pumped on Mintpal V2 soon Tongue

Good news for viacoin holder, who believed in Viacoin.
฿tcDrak @btcdrak 
Nearly completed the "Blockchain Notary" for Viacoin/ClearingHouse. Got a few UI bugs to resolve on testnet before rolling out mainnet.

We will get pumped on Mintpal V2 soon Tongue
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Good morning everyone,
We are getting ready to cash out this weeks Sponsor a Keepod Kid's contributions and would love to invite you to participate!

Our campaign goals are to sponsor 500 kids in Marakissa, The Gambia providing them with personalized computer access, internet access and internet safety training.

Here is a breakdown of the contributions needed

$3500 will purchase 500 Keepod devices to be distributed to the students
$1275 will go to refurbishing 15 computers;
$500 will create a couple of internet hotspots that will provide a year of access;
Facilities, staff and IT support are already in place, so no money is being raised for those items.

How to Contribute?
ViaCoin: VcokQwPAKsisahGLKcfHkAY6nAt31M7Nam
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Is a web based wallet available for ViaCoin or only a desktop version?

i think "only" desktop

Clearwallet(https://clearwallet.co).

Yes : Clearwallet : Web wallet, client side password etc, for VIA and XCH
Activity: 58

i think "only" desktop

Clearwallet(https://clearwallet.co).
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

i think "only" desktop
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1666
he who has the gold makes the rules
anyone recommend a node i can connect to to sync the viacoin blockchain?  

You dont need a specific node. It'll just work out of the box.

so right now one of the nodes i am connected to is a sync node and the rest not, but i have had this thing open for about an hour and still stuck on block 41220 from about 7 weeks ago when I last synced. otherwise there are 8 outbound connections and 1 inbound atm.

not sure what to do

Did you update to 10.3 as instructed here http://blog.viacoin.org/2014/07/29/3-v0.10.3.html ?

i think that is the version that i downloaded

v0.10.3.0-g56d0e61

last block: Mon Jul 28 21:45:28 2014

got 14 connections at the moment

maybe i should try reinstalling?

Did you follow the instructions though? If you have an old chain, make sure you close qt/viacoind then follow the instruction on the blog.

I do not think so. I had purchased this computer toward the end of July, but I will try those instructions anyway and see what what happens.

update:

downloading from 0 now
legendary
Activity: 1064
Anyone know why the wallet is disabled on Trexx?

Yeah, it's nothing serious, just in a maintenance condition. Richie said it will be back on line soon.

It's back on-line now.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Yeah, it's nothing serious, just in a maintenance condition. Richie said it will be back on line soon.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Jump to: