Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 196. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
why is the price so low now?

low demand.

Obvious question. Why is demand so low?
Other coins are enjoying considerable rises despite btc falls.
Maybe VIA needs to tell the world about what niche it will fill? Thay can't arrest you for it, well, not yet anyway.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
why is the price so low now?
legendary
again.  chinese action is needed.

btw, there are some people speculating that BTC China is looking to add another coin for their exchange via this tweet:

https://twitter.com/btcchina/status/511665913511571457

right now, they only got BTC/CNY and LTC/CNY. maybe the viacoin community wants to be heard by replying to that tweet too. 

and to speculate, i think dogecoin or blackcoin both have a good chance of getting listed.  just a gut feeling.
Activity: 182
So who's unloading the dump truck on VIA right now?  Over 50,000 sold... 
Activity: 490
Glad to hear about your trip drak. Very exciting future for viacoin (long term) investors.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Well yes it's Friday. I'm just back from London where I spent a week with Peter Todd and Amir Taaki.

I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of big names from the Bitcoin space.  I was interviewed by Tech Crunch about Viacoin. Peter and I discussed a lot about Viacoin's future and it's just going to take a bit of time to formalise this into something coherent for everyone - but needless to say it involves yet more opcodes!

My main focus over the weekend will be pushing changes to Clearwallet and hopefully integrating the Blockchain Notary into Clearwallet.

I am frankly exhausted from travelling so, I'm going to leave it at that for now.

Could we get a tweet about this update?  More info about tech crunch please Smiley

Sure.

Tired #BTCdrak backfrom week w #BitcoinCoreDev #PeterTodd & #TechCrunch doing entire #VIACOIN issue!!! hope2 upd8 #Blockchain Notary n2 #Clearwallet & #Moon #Soon

Is that enough hype in one tweet for you? 
Well yes it's Friday. I'm just back from London where I spent a week with Peter Todd and Amir Taaki.

I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of big names from the Bitcoin space.  I was interviewed by Tech Crunch about Viacoin. Peter and I discussed a lot about Viacoin's future and it's just going to take a bit of time to formalise this into something coherent for everyone - but needless to say it involves yet more opcodes!

My main focus over the weekend will be pushing changes to Clearwallet and hopefully integrating the Blockchain Notary into Clearwallet.

I am frankly exhausted from travelling so, I'm going to leave it at that for now.

Could we get a tweet about this update?  More info about tech crunch please Smiley
Activity: 371
soooo it's friday.  Weren't we promised VIA updates every Friday?  There wasn't an update last Friday, do we get one this Friday (today?)

Agree. It would be nice to see some progres.
soooo it's friday.  Weren't we promised VIA updates every Friday?  There wasn't an update last Friday, do we get one this Friday (today?)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I like the way ViaCoin is being developed. No drama, no unfulfilled promises, no unexpected news, but it seems a solid plan and steady progress.
Activity: 840
How is the development going? Is the notary system done?
just bought more VIA, woohoo!!!!
Activity: 196
What percentage of your VIA holdings have you guys converted to XCH?

100.2%
legendary
LOL, mintpal plans to add Via finally, but where is the v2? It said the release time was 6pm GMT of 17th. Huh
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

Tks, got it, rescheduled on 6PM GMT on Sunday 21st September Cheesy Let's waiting it, it is free trading fees Cheesy

It's the good time to get more Viacoin. Cool
don't know if you're trolling or not, but it definitely is.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
LOL, mintpal plans to add Via finally, but where is the v2? It said the release time was 6pm GMT of 17th. Huh

Tks, got it, rescheduled on 6PM GMT on Sunday 21st September Cheesy Let's waiting it, it is free trading fees Cheesy

It's the good time to get more Viacoin. Cool

Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
Jump to: