Author

Topic: [ANN] [VIA] ★ Viacoin ★ ~ the future of digital currency ~ ★ - page 293. (Read 825850 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Can someone explain me, why would you mine this coin before 10k block?

It is pointless to mine right now and if prices don't change vs what the block reward is, it will be a waste to mine when block rewards start.

I rented 50MH of rigs yesterday for .03 BTC and currently it shows .018 VIA unconfirmed.  I got 200+ VIA yesterday at 9k satoshi for .018 BTC.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Relax, Primitive

jBacchus is an avid supporter. It's just sarcasm.

lol... you mean to say that you're tired of saying the same thing over and over and over.... about how you plan to keep developing the coin and would send some kind of outline of the project's future if you could just get some rest for a little bit?!?! Smiley  I don't understand?!?! Smiley  Maybe you should leave a text document open with your responses already typed up so you can just copy/paste them in when someone posts the same thing that MANY others posted before them! Smiley

jBacchus if you are thinking VIA is scammy, you better move along to greener pastures.

See below

Not sure if this has been addressed yet... But I was mining this from the gate (last night) and I have seen the hashrate just dwindle! My thought was,  How unfair that people can rent miners... and throw tons and tons of hashrate at a coin... but then call it off to mine something right away that they can make a profit at, while people like me, and many others too I'm sure, continue to mine this so we CAN get to the blocks that pay out... only to have the renters come back in and blow our hashrate away!

In short... I feel like the miners that are mining these 10,000 '0 reward' blocks are doing all the work, and when that is done, the "renters" will come in and make it to where we don't get hardly anything for that...  it doesn't seem right.  Maybe there is a way to "reward" the miners that are mining these 0 reward blocks?  Like the pools could carry our shares over to pay out ahead of of the "renters" after block 10,000??

Just a thought...  anyone else agree?  Or am I completely off here?

You are my hero, PM me your BTC address and I'm going to give you some BTC. Seems like you get it.

Wow! Smiley  Thank you! Smiley  1KPP7F5svU12v34eqrYhmujUTcqSVrnae8

Sent 0.1

Thanks! Smiley  I forget that sarcasm doesn't always transfer through text! Smiley

I LOVE how many smiley faces you use jBacchus. Happy camper with VIA much?
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
what's the estimated mining cost of Blocks 10002-20801?? Just wondering if it makes sense to do some mining as well..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Relax, Primitive

sorry JBacchus!  still havent had my coffee this morning.  reading too fast.

lol.. I'm going to let it go this once! Smiley JK Smiley  No problem Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Are you informed if a post you made has been deleted in a moderated thread? I'm just curious? I thought I made a post in this thread, I can't find. But, as you age, memory is the second thing to go. I can't remember what the first thing is.

If a post is deleted, the forum will send you an email saying the moderator deleted it.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Are you informed if a post you made has been deleted in a moderated thread? I'm just curious? I thought I made a post in this thread, I can't find. But, as you age, memory is the second thing to go. I can't remember what the first thing is.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This will be better if this is hybrid POW/POS, Stake while your coins are in your wallet. Good for long term holders like me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Relax, Primitive

sorry JBacchus!  still havent had my coffee this morning.  reading too fast.
legendary
Relax, Primitive

lol... you mean to say that you're tired of saying the same thing over and over and over.... about how you plan to keep developing the coin and would send some kind of outline of the project's future if you could just get some rest for a little bit?!?! Smiley  I don't understand?!?! Smiley  Maybe you should leave a text document open with your responses already typed up so you can just copy/paste them in when someone posts the same thing that MANY others posted before them! Smiley

jBacchus if you are thinking VIA is scammy, you better move along to greener pastures.

See below

Not sure if this has been addressed yet... But I was mining this from the gate (last night) and I have seen the hashrate just dwindle! My thought was,  How unfair that people can rent miners... and throw tons and tons of hashrate at a coin... but then call it off to mine something right away that they can make a profit at, while people like me, and many others too I'm sure, continue to mine this so we CAN get to the blocks that pay out... only to have the renters come back in and blow our hashrate away!

In short... I feel like the miners that are mining these 10,000 '0 reward' blocks are doing all the work, and when that is done, the "renters" will come in and make it to where we don't get hardly anything for that...  it doesn't seem right.  Maybe there is a way to "reward" the miners that are mining these 0 reward blocks?  Like the pools could carry our shares over to pay out ahead of of the "renters" after block 10,000??

You are my hero, PM me your BTC address and I'm going to give you some BTC. Seems like you get it.

Sent 0.1

Thanks! Smiley  I forget that sarcasm doesn't always transfer through text! Smiley

I think you misread... I was defending him! Smiley  I don't think this is a scam at all! Smiley  been mining since last night at launch! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
36    Viacoin    $ 1,025,940   $ 0.102594    10,000,000 VIA   $ 232,529   ?

36    Viacoin   1,651 BTC   0.00016509 BTC    10,000,000 VIA   374 BTC   ?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Relax, Primitive

See below

Sent 0.1

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hashhot Pool http://via.hashhot.com    Please add it to OP.
to everyone asking why Drak will bother continuing to support VIA, do you realize that VIA is a platform?  it's not just a coin as "money."  do you think, just maybe, the dev is going to be working on products / services that ride on top of VIA?

hint> "ClearingHouse"

@btcdrak, on offense, but I think your team has got the IPO BTC and don't keep any VIA, so what's your motivation to develop this coin?

Viacoin is just the foundation stone. I'm not remotely finished yet.

Let me say it frankly, your team has got the IPO BTC and don't keep any VIA, if you just work for money, there is no reason to develop the promised function, you will get no more money, I hope my guess is wrong, I think some guys have this concern too.

meh. whatever.
Activity: 364
@btcdrak, on offense, but I think your team has got the IPO BTC and don't keep any VIA, so what's your motivation to develop this coin?

Let me say it frankly, your team has got the IPO BTC and don't keep any VIA, if you just work for money, there is no reason to develop the promised function, you will get no more money, I hope my guess is wrong, I think some guys have this concern too.

Have a bit of faith. There are also people with ideals and ambition to add some value to the crypto game. Not everyone is in it just for a quick buck. If you are a real entrepreneur you will want to develop your idea into something big.
legendary

meh. whatever.
Activity: 269

Jump to: