Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 16. (Read 358193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
hello, I received many PM in the last day, from VIOR and maybe KORE users too, that asked me if I can take over VIOR and merge the both projects in a big one.

Kore users know that I spent very much time in the last months for planning and develop the new KoreCoin, the 3.0 version that would be a real revolution in the cryptowallet features. Our first beta release will ready in few weeks. the new KoreCoin 3.0 have many features, videocalls included. We startover the blockchain and honorate the Kore2.0 bagholders.

I have look VIOR from the start and I like the VIOR feature, I like the videocalls but the best feature, I think, is the SMS calls.

if the VIOR developer will not changed idea, and if this community agree, I will happy to merge the both projects and honorate the VIOR bagholders too into the KoreCoin 3.0 (I like the competition, but I like more to be the onlyone Tongue)

Could work, let's see what the community says about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hello, I received many PM in the last day, from VIOR and maybe KORE users too, that asked me if I can take over VIOR and merge the both projects in a big one.

Kore users know that I spent very much time in the last months for planning and develop the new KoreCoin, the 3.0 version that would be a real revolution in the cryptowallet features. Our first beta release will ready in few weeks. the new KoreCoin 3.0 have many features, videocalls included. We startover the blockchain and honorate the Kore2.0 bagholders.

I have look VIOR from the start and I like the VIOR feature, I like the videocalls but the best feature, I think, is the SMS calls.

if the VIOR developer will not changed idea, and if this community agree, I will happy to merge the both projects and honorate the VIOR bagholders too into the KoreCoin 3.0 (I like the competition, but I like more to be the onlyone Tongue)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I hope this will get solved, as there are people here willing to take the project

VIOR will not die.
Any argument to support that?

the latest viorcoin tweet?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I hope this will get solved, as there are people here willing to take the project

VIOR will not die.
Any argument to support that?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

VIOR will not die.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yeaaa please at least allow someone to buy/take this project on..I really don't want to dump all my coins
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Tell us what you need and we will help you make it happen, stop trying to do this solo Dev. Teamwork for the win!  Cheesy
He needs his wallets to actually work. Great idea, but epic fail on the execution!
Activity: 308
I just tested to call to a mobilephone and it still works fine for me Smiley

yup until april.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Tell us what you need and we will help you make it happen, stop trying to do this solo Dev. Teamwork for the win!  Cheesy
Activity: 258
Agree fully with barabbas. Moreover, this story reminds me too much about Socialbot (XBOT) coin. There we also had a very interesting feature from the very beginning (twitter bot for payments) and no communication at all from Dev side. After two months dev disappeared, giving some lame excuses as in this case. Funny enough, XBOT and VIOR traded some features in the very beginning of the existence of VIOR: XBOT got the voip calls in exchange for twitter bot for VIOR.
True however life of developer can be also sometimes difficult. Every developer is different and sometimes project goes over your head or there is not enough support, money, time or motivation. However I'm blaming dev for lack of communication and for his tries to leave a boat without proper hand over with poor excuses. People are different and it's hard to judge them without knowing details. Moreover we as a community should send supportive signal towards him so he can be sure community can take care or licensing or is ok with opening the source code. And secondary but also important, to assure him there are no real threats from any community members. I guess there are no real threats, maybe some warm heads. We all are just people and burning out, inability to deliver something in time or other reasons in time can really happen and block everyone from time to time. I hope dev will man up and restart his effort towards this project. @Viorcoin, is there anything else how community can help in this matter?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Excuse me??? Barabbas has been trying to help this project from the get go. I still cannot believe this dev can be so incredibly stupid as even pay the slightest attention to anything Bassguitarman or anyone else says... and it is quite frankly just an excuse. truth of the matter is that he lacks the ability to carry over this project on the tech side and what he is as an anon dev coincides with the image of a poor sociopath unable to interact with anyone on any level.

On the basis of what little we know that it works on this project ALONE, VIORCOIN has a very strong probability of success if the dev stops acting like a 15 year old idiot, communicates HERE, seriously, THINKING before posting, somehow leasing some class and professionalism, at least a couple of times a week, preferably on a daily basis, and concentrate of the task at hand rather than the critical or negative or attacking -the project- posts. The attacks on him personally will cease immediately as soon as he posts, like I said, thinking with his head rather than his ass hole. And whatever small -and it is small- the community, will rally in his support completely ignoring the even more idiotic individuals such as bassguitarman and his laughable threats.

There's no trouble whatsoever in ignoring these idiots, most particularly that idiot. What you should do, dev, is forget about reddits, tweets, slacks or whatever and concentrate on posting here and posting well. And working developing your ideas or asking for help in carrying them through. Everyone will support your project. Everyone will support YOU.

But you have to stop acting like an idiotic 15 year old first. It's that simple.
Agree fully with barabbas. Moreover, this story reminds me too much about Socialbot (XBOT) coin. There we also had a very interesting feature from the very beginning (twitter bot for payments) and no communication at all from Dev side. After two months dev disappeared, giving some lame excuses as in this case. Funny enough, XBOT and VIOR traded some features in the very beginning of the existence of VIOR: XBOT got the voip calls in exchange for twitter bot for VIOR.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

This is Really Good News!
Activity: 280
Activity: 406
I have one question: is the Dev going to continue to work on what I thought was a promising project?

he posted on twitter if i remember right. network would go down sometime in april. project discontinued.
we here in btc are just hoping for a takeover

I guess it's already down, because I couldn't make a call
legendary
I have one question: is the Dev going to continue to work on what I thought was a promising project?

he posted on twitter if i remember right. network would go down sometime in april. project discontinued.

Another Dev run away, couldn't he handle the FUD?
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 258
Anyone here is a fucking sucker. Ha I laugh in your face as you obviously didn't do your homework. WOW, even I am surprise how fucking stupid people can be. This coin makes me sad since it has you all ripped off. I truly hope you get you money back suckers. Wow the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me. Yes I mean you dumb asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Easy boy! Losing a battle doesn't mean you’ve lost the war...  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: