Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorNumber | Cheap International Calls - page 28. (Read 358193 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Why are there 2 threads of the same coin. Wasn't aware of this one.

one is moderated for tech support and announcements, but basically everything comes here, and the clean 10% goes there so you can just stay here.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Great update dev!, good features to come Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
ViorNumber: a virtual phone number running on Voircalls network.

Benefits:
Receive calls on your Viorcoin wallet.
Forward Call To Your Current Phone‎
Get a local number and give it to family/friends abroad and your callers pay Local Call.
2nd phone line for seperate communications
Ideal for businesses to maintain national or local presence

#comingsoon

Nice, so viornumber is almost ready? Or at early stage?

Early stage.

Thanks for the update Smiley

Benefits:
Get a local number and give it to family/friends abroad and your callers pay Local Call.

#comingsoon

Early stage.
legendary

Benefits:

#comingsoon

legendary
This one is the unmoderated one Smiley

Benefits:

#comingsoon
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

The other was a moderated thread set up when dev was away because he didn't have time to deal with the heavy fud.
There were complaints about the two threads so this one was closed, it has since been reopened,  and the moderated one was closed instead.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Poor deluded idiot. One more. Oh well... some things are quite inevitable.
Fine. Tell me what investment do you propose instead of VIOR, I am all ears. You may use pm, to avoid bringing this thread off-topic.

Barra bas doesn't like any alt coins,  besides maybe nxt all the others he looks at as quick profit not long term investments.  Truth is though if you want to trade the markets his pessimism is a good place to start.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Lol barabbas, i keep buying, and getting my stash, i pick it in small packs, does it mean im not buying? Who the hell trader you are? Dont you know to buy silently?.
I dont care if i take two months buying small packs, i will pick up a good stash, rather than placing a single order and pumping it  Wink
Fine. Tell me what investment do you propose instead of VIOR, I am all ears. You may use pm, to avoid bringing this thread off-topic.

Indeed.

Regardless, NoobAss, I'll be sure to let you take my Lambo for a ride once I make millions off of VIOR in 1-3 years.   Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 1162
And, of course, i was right.... you consider "buying" to place orders for a total cost of a couple of dollars (ok, 35)at prices average of 10% below current price.... and you are not even embarrassed... i hope your family will have a plan B...

This isn't plan A imbecile, this has already made me 1150% profit from ICO to 14k+ and we're just getting started kiddo.  Grin

And, of course, i was right.... you consider "buying" to place orders for a total cost of a couple of dollars (ok, 35)at prices average of 10% below current price.... and you are not even embarrassed... i hope your family will have a plan B...

This isn't plan A imbecile, this has already made me 1150% profit from ICO to 14k+ and we're just getting started kiddo.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Oh so its you who is using that bot.. The prices of vior are down just because of that.

I see 9 active bots and 2 people stacking same orders like 500 VIOR each price every 50,100, 500 satoshis. There are many players bro, and I'm glad to let the price rise and happy to buy more cheap, both are wins for me. I'm not long or short on VIOR, I'm both and forever, this coin is brilliant! Wink I've actually been helping to push the price up from as low as 2k to 12k satoshis each, I still keep buying more VIOR no matter the price, but of course I didn't pay up to 14k+ like some did. Gotta play smart.

Who paid 14k+?
Oh so its you who is using that bot.. The prices of vior are down just because of that.

I see 9 active bots and 2 people stacking same orders like 500 VIOR each price every 50,100, 500 satoshis. There are many players bro, and I'm glad to let the price rise and happy to buy more cheap, both are wins for me. I'm not long or short on VIOR, I'm both and forever, this coin is brilliant! Wink I've actually been helping to push the price up from as low as 2k to 12k satoshis each, I still keep buying more VIOR no matter the price, but of course I didn't pay up to 14k+ like some did. Gotta play smart.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Please dump into my buy orders! I'm looking to be at least top 3 in the world of VIOR wallets.  Grin

And at what levels are those orders of yours? Because,  you know, to place orders under 100 sat is not "looking to be at least top 3", itv is just  shilling.

If you're serious and willing to put some money on the table,  make  a reasonable offer. I have the feeling you have no money at all, am I wrong?

Stars all day son, like a Boss.  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: