Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VisitBit Advertising w/ Geotargeting - From 0.000001 BTC per UNIQUE visit - page 8. (Read 33663 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
same problem again - I've sent you a PM

Replied (as you already know).

For everyone else: Blockchain.info's callbacks have randomly stopped firing for me so adverts temporarily have to be activated manually by me. See: https://twitter.com/VisitBit/status/426554199279558656
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1002
same problem again - I've sent you a PM
A whopping 19 active campaigns on visitbit at time of writing Smiley

Although, some of them are all referral links on sites which don't allow frames! Folks, if you're going to use a ref link to advertise, please ensure the site allows framing.

Now, another nice little update for advertisers.

UPDATE
You can now choose traffic sources for your ad. It costs an extra 0.001 BTC on top of your bill, but you'll be able to whitelist the country of origin of your visitors. See: http://visitbit.com/advertise
You'll notice a checkbox now labelled: "Limit Traffic Sources?"
If you check the box, you should see a text box appear.
Start typing the name of the country you want to accept traffic from, and click on it in the list. You can add as many countries as you like this way.
A whopping 19 active campaigns on visitbit at time of writing Smiley
legendary
I've activated it for you now. Blockchain.info's API isn't firing the callback for some reason. Emailed support twice with no response so far Sad

Confirmed - thanks!
Signed up for 1000 visits to test the service, my transaction has 2 confirms, but campaign remains inactive?

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/5972fc1a656261237eb9d26ba9f6a7e1863e5b0cec8345c7071a5c069e6f9455

http://visitbit.com/stats.php?s=900

I've activated it for you now. Blockchain.info's API isn't firing the callback for some reason. Emailed support twice with no response so far Sad
legendary
I am using my bitcoin address for last few days on this site is this ok or I have to change this please give reply

It's fine, but you'll be paid to Microwallet.org, go to https://www.microwallet.org and type your bitcoin address in to check balance and cashout.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I am using my bitcoin address for last few days on this site is this ok or I have to change this please give reply
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Visitbit just checked the site. Continues in the same way. However, do not pay. This is positive. Smiley
Excuse me. Please. The e-mail address in Visitbit site, does not exist.. I could not find. Visitbit What is your email address? While the news was going to give e-mail addresses. That's why I wanted to announce it here. Visitbit have authority here?

Get BTC from the above mentioned address. Microvallet.org. Close Visitbit open. I wanted to help. Is anybody there?

The email address does exist and I got your email (albeit, to my cleverpuffin address).

Yes. Cleverpuffing my wrote to the E-mail address. Did Visistbit close the gap on the site? So, Did you correct site? Microwallet site, did you get the coins?

I just saw your message. I have not yet. I hope I've helped. thanks
Excuse me. Please. The e-mail address in Visitbit site, does not exist.. I could not find. Visitbit What is your email address? While the news was going to give e-mail addresses. That's why I wanted to announce it here. Visitbit have authority here?

Get BTC from the above mentioned address. Microvallet.org. Close Visitbit open. I wanted to help. Is anybody there?

The email address does exist and I got your email (albeit, to my cleverpuffin address).

Yes. Cleverpuffing my wrote to the E-mail address. Did Visistbit close the gap on the site? So, Did you correct site? Microwallet site, did you get the coins?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Referral system seems to be working for me, by the way.

Your user-agent is being picked up by our blacklist. This is what's causing your issue. You should use a different browser.

ooo, make me wonder why i got blacklist  Huh
btw,
can u check my refferal?
cause when i check it, from bitly,
the shortcut link,  i got more than 80 hits
but still hv 0 reff
am i really that unlucky person Embarrassed
this my address 1JtCyWgT6UkpHhZDgdGuGz4EHnofvgPBG2

Sorry, 0 referrals. It's possible that all the people who clicked the link, had already been on the site. Referrals count for new users only.
Activity: 19

Your user-agent is being picked up by our blacklist. This is what's causing your issue. You should use a different browser.

ooo, make me wonder why i got blacklist  Huh
btw,
can u check my refferal?
cause when i check it, from bitly,
the shortcut link,  i got more than 80 hits
but still hv 0 reff
am i really that unlucky person Embarrassed
this my address 1JtCyWgT6UkpHhZDgdGuGz4EHnofvgPBG2
sorry for annoy
why i still got this
any one can help???
 Cry

Update:

Added a "Check Balance" button above the frame while surfing. Mainly for users unfamiliar with microwallet.

What's your IP address?
its save to share IP address here?? Huh

well, i just try at chrome, and its work at there
but when with firefox, still got "410 gone" error
maybe for a while will use chrome  Embarrassed

You could PM me it if you want. Are you using a proxy with firefox?
Activity: 19
What's your IP address?
its save to share IP address here?? Huh

well, i just try at chrome, and its work at there
but when with firefox, still got "410 gone" error
maybe for a while will use chrome  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: