Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VisitBit Advertising w/ Geotargeting - From 0.000001 BTC per UNIQUE visit - page 6. (Read 33663 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
pahaaha not even human can get your captchas right.
Activity: 434
Happily, we've now sent out over 700,000 payments to our users!

I'd very much appreciate it, if some of our users could give us a rating on WOT: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/visitbit.com
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
your site is very very little ads, maybe 2, 3 ads per day
yes now too much sites and most have just very few ads its new hope have some good in near future
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
your site is very very little ads, maybe 2, 3 ads per day
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
In last few days I have good adds thanks now working ok for me good luck  Wink
UPDATE

Advertisers can also now pay with PayPal if they wish.

Please note however that all paypal transactions are handled manually, so automatic activation does not apply in this instance.
UPDATE

Currently working on a translation for our Russian visitors. It should detect your browser language and automatically show the Russian version of the text. However, I'm not a Russian speaker, so all of my translations have been done through google translate! If anyone viewing the Russian version spots any mistakes or sentences which don't make sense, please let me know and I'll have them corrected.
I also have 4 adds now working ok for me thanks for support

Glad to hear it Smiley
Bitcoin will survive
I also have 4 adds now working ok for me thanks for support
Oops!!! can't open your site

its working ok for me check again may be some issue few hours ago but now working

Working here too
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★

its working ok for me check again may be some issue few hours ago but now working
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We've added advertiser email notifications! They're optional, so if you'd rather not receive notifications of when your campaign is activated and expired, just leave the email field blank.
I am here on your thread mostly for just saying I have nothing yesterday and today we are all out this message again and again for me  Sad

When was the last time you successfully viewed an ad? And can you PM me your IP address?
23 February mean 2 days ago

If you can PM me your bitcoin address or IP I'll have a look
Bitcoin will survive
We've added advertiser email notifications! They're optional, so if you'd rather not receive notifications of when your campaign is activated and expired, just leave the email field blank.
I am here on your thread mostly for just saying I have nothing yesterday and today we are all out this message again and again for me  Sad

When was the last time you successfully viewed an ad? And can you PM me your IP address?
23 February mean 2 days ago

Bitcoin will survive
I am here on your thread mostly for just saying I have nothing yesterday and today we are all out this message again and again for me  Sad
Activity: 66
Although, one has to consider the fact that at present, there are no user accounts/logins on visitbit.

I didn't preconceived that, but it could be a little annoying indeed, if anybody could pause one's campaign  Grin

I'll need to think a bit longer about the implementation. Perhaps providing the advertisers with a unique URL to manage their campaign.

Thank you for thinking about the implementation!
Could you please consider adding a "pause campaign" button for advertisers? Sometimes it can be useful to stop a campaign for a certain time, e.g. if the advertised site is down for a while.

Yeah that's a good idea. Although, one has to consider the fact that at present, there are no user accounts/logins on visitbit. I'll need to think a bit longer about the implementation. Perhaps providing the advertisers with a unique URL to manage their campaign.
Activity: 66
Could you please consider adding a "pause campaign" button for advertisers? Sometimes it can be useful to stop a campaign for a certain time, e.g. if the advertised site is down for a while.

Pages:
Jump to: