Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VisitBit Advertising w/ Geotargeting - From 0.000001 BTC per UNIQUE visit - page 4. (Read 33663 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I think that I spotted the issue:

if you validate the captcha by pressing enter: no payment.

if you click the green submit button: you get satoshis.

need to confirm this.

Doubt this is true. I always validate through enter button and have been getting mah satoshis.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think that I spotted the issue:

if you validate the captcha by pressing enter: no payment.

if you click the green submit button: you get satoshis.

need to confirm this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
once again: watched a page and no payment!
I think admin is not updating site just because of this we have problems in payment I also check few sites but just 2 sites give some satoshi other have nothing
once again: watched a page and no payment!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Has the site been sold?Who is the new owner?
yup, i just browsed 2 more websites on visitbit and i got 30satoshis twice.

i guess sometimes it works...

but i'm pretty sure that my previous few visits were not rewarded Cry

if I have to check my wallet everytime I browse websites to help visitbit make money, I'll find it boring pretty fast.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hi,

has anyone noticed that Visitbit does not pay (anymore?) for visited links?

I just saw 2 (or 3 or 4, don't remember) ads on visitbit.com and not a single satoshi was sent to my microwallet.

What is going on??

Tex

same here, no payment

I'm getting payment on the sites I visit, but it's usually one or two sites before it's empty Sad
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Hi,

I just saw 2 (or 3 or 4, don't remember) ads on visitbit.com and not a single satoshi was sent to my microwallet.

What is going on??

Tex

same here, no payment
Hi,

What is going on??

Tex
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
joined in to test the waters Smiley
Activity: 434
Over 1,300,000 payments made to our users so far!
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Didnt get paid like before after visiting your site today. I checked my microwallet right after viewing the ads and i didnt get credited. After 3 hours still not credited.
its very quick pay site I use for many days and have never any problem send him pm with your btc address he helps you very good guy
Activity: 56
Didnt get paid like before after visiting your site today. I checked my microwallet right after viewing the ads and i didnt get credited. After 3 hours still not credited.
I wanted to let others know that I am very impressed by the Customer Service from Vistbit.com. I was getting the "Proxies" error, and also a site that I was advertising disappeared. So when I sent an email to Ian / Leckey, he responded and fixed both issues in under 20 minutes!!

Can't say that about most sites.

Good job Ian!
Norm

i confirm!

Thanks!
Activity: 490
I wanted to let others know that I am very impressed by the Customer Service from Vistbit.com. I was getting the "Proxies" error, and also a site that I was advertising disappeared. So when I sent an email to Ian / Leckey, he responded and fixed both issues in under 20 minutes!!

Good job Ian!
Norm

i confirm!

Good job Ian!
Norm

Thanks for your kind words!
Activity: 1

Good job Ian!
Norm
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=PTC

regards

Think you've got the wrong definition of "PTC" in this context...
Pages:
Jump to: