Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VisitBit Advertising w/ Geotargeting - From 0.000001 BTC per UNIQUE visit - page 5. (Read 33663 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=PTC

regards
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
thay replyed by email, thank you
hi there,
my campaign is not started, can you please check?

this is the pyament
BitCoin    1GGtUFEkzyWao7vwbWQ26x6D69YiVVZm4e    0.01050000 BTC    Yes    2014-03-27 09:57:47
Processed    TrxID: 4fb7ed206cf591762c08ff21cd8f0930ee14881f0e7e15517a339643b8ac80b7 @ 2014-03-27 10:03:10
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When clicking on "pay me" the screen goes grey and nothing happens.

Is there an issue with the site?
Loads of reports coming through today of genuine users getting flagged as using proxies when they're not. I'm investigating.
We've now sent over 1 MILLION payments to our users Smiley
You can now advertise on the VisitBit homepage, and all "surf" pages through AdBit.co, details: http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=5UQ7AOZQO8NJL
I advertised my site using Visitbit and I had great results. I was able to get a ton of referrals to the sites I promote through my website.

Awesome! Really glad it worked out well for you Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I advertised my site using Visitbit and I had great results. I was able to get a ton of referrals to the sites I promote through my website.
Activity: 126
I think it's a very good BTC giveaway program!
One of new advertisements makes problems. It redirects to adf.ly URL shortener, which jumps out of Visitbit frame with JavaScript. Then it goes to the shortened address, but Visitbit does not pay for the site, what is worse Visitbit keeps serving this advertisement again and again, so one cannot skip it. I would say such malicious advertisements should be rejected. Seems that adf.ly redirection is a kind of rotator and redirects to some scams like "enter your phone number to download a file", which in fact subscribe to premium SMS services.

Yeh I've had a few emails about that site and it has since been taken down.
Activity: 154
One of new advertisements makes problems. It redirects to adf.ly URL shortener, which jumps out of Visitbit frame with JavaScript. Then it goes to the shortened address, but Visitbit does not pay for the site, what is worse Visitbit keeps serving this advertisement again and again, so one cannot skip it. I would say such malicious advertisements should be rejected. Seems that adf.ly redirection is a kind of rotator and redirects to some scams like "enter your phone number to download a file", which in fact subscribe to premium SMS services.
is your site only for dedicated countries? i get very little ads, always get we're all out

Some of the ads are restricted to certain countries yes. We probably get on average, about 4 or 5 new advertisers per day. The difference with us is that once you view an ad, you can NEVER view it again. A lot of PTC sites operate on a 24hour unique basis, whereas we're 100% uniques.

I may however, build in a pricing model for people who would prefer to place ads (at a lower cost), for 24 hour uniques. This might help things along more for certain users.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
is your site only for dedicated countries? i get very little ads, always get we're all out
... the captchas on your site. They're fricken un-readable.

To put it into perspective, this is the kind of captcha I get:

From my experience they're the most readable captchas around, Solve Media. Can you screenshot it in a PM for me?
Activity: 273
Pages:
Jump to: