Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 18. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Running masternode in a fold on one side is good, on the other, I have no control over my coins. I think this option is possible only among a trusted circle of people.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO
Payout is 3.5% of block reward.
0.5% kept for administration, hosting and security purposes per seat.

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Example of return per month at current price:

Estimate of monthly for full node: $835 USD

Return per month per seat: $29.50

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase. 

This is a great alternative to mining without the infrastructure cost and once break-even point is reached then it is good passive income.

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at [email protected] if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

The ROI for masternode will not stable over time. This is big problem for investors. You can get exact profit the next one or two years as the current ROI calculted/ estimated today.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Sorry not following what you are saying.  I am organising some seats through my groups I run.  We have been interested in running a masternode for a while and thought I would get the ball rolling on here.

And how exactly do you plan to get this working? Using an escrow to collect coins from others? Don't expect anybody to trust you with a newbie account with 3 posts and all in just this thread. Cheesy
Activity: 6
Understood.  Well my intent is genuine and if people are interested to get to know me they can join my group on facebook 'CryptoCult'.  Thanks for the feedback.

I understand that I must send you coins to run masternode. What are my returns to my coins if necessary? For such a service you need some kind of guarantor who will vouch for you.

Join our group on facebook.  Talk to me or others and you can choose whether you want a seat.  We have already filled up one node and nearly have a second one to be filled.  Right now I am gathering up the VIVO and getting the VPS cold node sorted.
Understood.  Well my intent is genuine and if people are interested to get to know me they can join my group on facebook 'CryptoCult'.  Thanks for the feedback.

I understand that I must send you coins to run masternode. What are my returns to my coins if necessary? For such a service you need some kind of guarantor who will vouch for you.
Interested in experimenting with mining vivo on Altminer, or elsewhere, but I have some questions.

How large is the core wallet at this time?

I attempted to install the Ubuntu wallet, but I couldn't pull it off. (no QT binary for linux in download, so I was going to compile it, but I ran into issues )
I did find a QT executable that I can run under WINE.

(also, question, does compiling the github install also install a masternode, along with a wallet? Any way to just compile a Linux QT wallet on its own?)

Thanks for your input.

-Maxzon
Activity: 50
Hello,
I have a question.
I would like to host a masternode, there is already a guide, but I would like to know, which prerequisite must be there for the server, what RAM, how big the storage capacity, what Internet speed.,?
Is this already enough?
CPU
1 vCore

R.A.M.
512 MB

Storage
30 GB SSD

traffic
unlimited

operating system
Linux

IP address
Own fixed IPv4 address

access
Full root access

connection
100 Mbps

backup
snapshots

processor
Intel® Xeon® processors: Intel® Xeon® E5-2660 v2 and Intel® Xeon® E5-2683 v3

architecture
Virtualization technology from VMware

safety
SSL certificate included
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

VIVO Coin (VIVO) is listed and ready to mining

Miner config:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:4233 -u VIVO_WALLET_ADDR -p c=VIVO

Dedicated Server - Gigabit connection - RAID 1 SSD storage - TCP DDos protection
Discord: https://discord.gg/8TyHhRp

Activity: 40
Sorry not following what you are saying.  I am organising some seats through my groups I run.  We have been interested in running a masternode for a while and thought I would get the ball rolling on here.

You just created your user!
Activity: 40
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase.  

This is a great alternative to mining without the infrastructure cost and once break-even point is reached then it is good passive income.

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at [email protected] if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

Not bad idea, but you have need to buy Hero Memeber's account first, so we could believe you
Isn't it, camrads?  Grin

Well said
Activity: 56
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase.  

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at [email protected] if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

Not bad idea, but you have need to buy Hero Memeber's account first, so we could believe you
Isn't it, camrads?  Grin
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at creating a shared masternode for VIVO.  Please contact me if you want to buy a seat.  Following are the details:

25 Seats
Each seat = 40 VIVO

You can own multiple seats.  I will accept your share paid in a variety of crypto.  Would prefer BTC (easier to convert straight to VIVO) or VIVO itself.

Double your investment in Approx 9 months.  This example assumes that the price of VIVO does not increase. 

Payment for a seat means you are purchasing 40 VIVO and they are being held for you.  If you wish to leave the node, you must get someone to buy your position or organise with administrators an exit plan.

Send me a message or email me at [email protected] if you wish to buy in.  This is a rare opportunity to pick up a limited spot.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
How many coins are needed for an own masternode? And where to buy them?

Thanks for your help!

you need 1000 vivo. you should use https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=VIVO_BTC
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
How many coins are needed for an own masternode? And where to buy them?

Thanks for your help!
Activity: 440
A while ago I was mining VIVO and lost some coins due to the blockchain splitting - has the cause of this and others (at least I have heard that they were some before) splits been eliminated?
it's kinda sad as it is promising coin. Unfortunately there is no communication from devs about any future milestones. I don't know how at this moment anyone can expect that this coin will ever moon. This involves gathering new people who support project and believe it will grow, seems no one is interested in it.

This coin recently gained a lot of attention few days ago due to huge increase in value. One would think that this would be good opportunity to share milestones for 2018. Unfortunately it's missed opportunity. It slowly starts to look like abandoned project where one person on discord tries to calm down everyone.

Ahh moreover asking hard questions = ban on discord.

Not sure what to think...

there is no road map, or real active devs, it seems unfortunate a clone/dash coin that was created to recover the benefits and die
I think the project will not be allowed to die. Those who believe in the project now buy a few masternode while they are cheap. It just takes time for the interest in the project to come back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Hello friends!

VIVO has just been listed on Stocks.Exchange!

Trade VIVO/BTC - https://stocks.exchange/trade/VIVO/BTC
Trade VIVO/ETH - https://stocks.exchange/trade/VIVO/ETH

Keep your account secure! - Turn on Two-Factor Authentification by going to your Profile > Enable 2FA

Join The VIVO Community & Social Media!

Good news. Are there plans for a larger exchange?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello friends!

VIVO has just been listed on Stocks.Exchange!

Trade VIVO/BTC - https://stocks.exchange/trade/VIVO/BTC
Trade VIVO/ETH - https://stocks.exchange/trade/VIVO/ETH

Keep your account secure! - Turn on Two-Factor Authentification by going to your Profile > Enable 2FA

Join The VIVO Community & Social Media!

Pages:
Jump to: