Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 22. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interested in investing but for me its a major put off that they have no team shown on the site and i have no clue who the developers are.
Can anyone up here help me out regarding my concerns?
Best Regards
Activity: 2
No other coin has such an injustice as with VIVO against ordinary miners. Every time I try to mine, I see the same picture - more than half of the blocks go to a secret private pool and after a couple of hours of seeing how the blocks go past the altminer and dutch, then I switch the rig to another coins. Developers need to do something about this, it's very bad for VIVO.

I enjoyed mining Vivo a few months ago when it was still active in Novaexchange. Unfortunately, the hash rate went up so much that it was no longer profitable for me to mine it with my rig. It became apparent that I have to mine other more profitable coins and the buy Vivo from the proceeds.
what Are u mining now ??
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
No other coin has such an injustice as with VIVO against ordinary miners. Every time I try to mine, I see the same picture - more than half of the blocks go to a secret private pool and after a couple of hours of seeing how the blocks go past the altminer and dutch, then I switch the rig to another coins. Developers need to do something about this, it's very bad for VIVO.

I enjoyed mining Vivo a few months ago when it was still active in Novaexchange. Unfortunately, the hash rate went up so much that it was no longer profitable for me to mine it with my rig. It became apparent that I have to mine other more profitable coins and the buy Vivo from the proceeds.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
no any plan to listed vivo in new market Huh??
I also look forward to more exchanges
no any plan to listed vivo in new market Huh??
great to see that vivo is now active, great ANN post!

What is ANN post?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i am 3 weeks behind at block 72964 with 8 connections to the network
but i cannot sync anymore. i have added alot of nodes to config file from novaexchange with the same result.

what should i do? ill try to sync from scatch next

stop the vivod and reindex and then restart the vivod, give some time and then check the status with vivo-cli getinfo, it should show you the latest block

Another thing is which ever node is showing old blocks remove those nodes and just have the nodes that are showing the correct block. Maybe the node itself might be out of sync.
but i cannot sync anymore. i have added alot of nodes to config file from novaexchange with the same result.

stop the vivod and reindex and then restart the vivod, give some time and then check the status with vivo-cli getinfo, it should show you the latest block
Hello! I need help with my masternode. I follow the instruction. After editing of masternode.conf wallet doesn't start with error. Can anyone help me with this? What's must be in config file and in masternode config file?

what error are you getting? without that no one can help you.
I've just seen the VIVO price reached 0.0014 BTC yesterday as coinmarketcap chart.

But as I checked in Cryptopia exchange, the 24h high is 0.00033, while in another exchange coinsmarkets.com, it's about 0.00039.
So it doesnt make sense for me.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vivo/#charts

CMC shouldn't be considered literally. It just gives you a ball park number, also many times its not accurate. For accurate prices always check the exchanges and check the top exchange for that particular coin.
Whats gonna happend with vivocoin after we reach max cap of coins? Mining will be profitable? Masternodes will be profitable? Whats the future of coints after reaching max cap?

Coin is closer to max cap day by day. Did not do math but with this speed, we will reach max cap in few months & i dont know if its good or bad Cheesy

Where are you getting such information? Maximum Supply: 27.2 million, and the current Total Supply is around 1.8 million only. There's still very long time for Vivo to reach max. Also, whenever a coin reaches max, think of a scenario what happens when Gold/Diamond is no more in the world and its stuck with only few people around, any scarcity makes the price shoot to moon.
Activity: 20
what is the best pool to use so far ? i'm using altminer it hash power stinks
Activity: 224
Been looking at vivo and phore for a zerocoin masternode.... what other exchanges is vivo on?

vivo is on cryptopia and coinsmarkets
Activity: 139
Been looking at vivo and phore for a zerocoin masternode.... what other exchanges is vivo on?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

Activity: 5
Its possible to mine with a old AMD 512 mb gpu? Have old system thats not doing anything atm.
Activity: 102
Whats gonna happend with vivocoin after we reach max cap of coins? Mining will be profitable? Masternodes will be profitable? Whats the future of coints after reaching max cap?

Coin is closer to max cap day by day. Did not do math but with this speed, we will reach max cap in few months & i dont know if its good or bad Cheesy
Mining will always be profitable, but mainstream projects

what did you mean by saying those words? It is a little bit vague and hard to understand entirely.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250

Mining will always be profitable, but mainstream projects
Activity: 160
my guts tells me this project will be a blast this year. just did some diggings on it
Activity: 249
Hello! I need help with my masternode. I follow the instruction. After editing of masternode.conf wallet doesn't start with error. Can anyone help me with this? What's must be in config file and in masternode config file?
Pages:
Jump to: